This is what happens when you call BLACK Person a nigger outside Sup Forums...

This is what happens when you call BLACK Person a nigger outside Sup Forums. Know your place wh*Te subhumans or we'll make you know it.

is that ketchup?

Shutup nigger.

>bitch ass white boi coming from behind

what a cuck lmao

Shameful that human decency and civility have been replaced by Jewish equality and PC values. We are living in the end of days.

Faggot got what he deserved.

Shopped

yea nigs never come in packs and blind side people or any thing

Are u retarded?

I'll say whatever the fuck I want and if some nigger tries to chimp out on me I'll shoot his monkey ass.

>he deserves death, he said the forbidden word
leftists are just tyrants. no question who the real fascists are

dude deserved a middle finger and some dirty looks, maybe a slap. not his head cracked open on the pavement

Not true, nigger.
I had one of you ooga boogas mouth off to me and i told him he was a stupid fucking nigger. He tried to hit me ane I promptly socked then told him to fucking leave before it got worse.
>> niggers cant fight they are as bad as fighting as they are with test taking

But but buuut niggers have already down syndrome and if we all ship them where they belong to their roots of africa they wont have racism to complain about.
They also won't have running water, medicine, or food but thats not what niggers are lacking do they?

So how about YOU nigger "sub-humans" know YOUR place before we might deploy you back where YOU belong faggots.

All I get is stinkeye or laughs, why don't niggers have any balls.

nice vid

Obvious fake blood

It's almost as if racism and violence are both wrong, and both parties in this situation are subhuman trash.

>> stfu you faggots got what you deserved from 42-45 and you are about to get some more via Iran

He looks Jewish.
If so, neat.

>Don't approach the wild beast in a way it doesn't like or else it will attack you

Shopped.

The physics of this picture is off.

If it were real the blood would be much closer to the pavement and not be flowing, against gravity, to the center of the road. Rather, it would collect as close as possible to where the road meets the pavement step.

SAGE SAGE