Question for you Yurope and Mutts. If you can, given a chance...

Question for you Yurope and Mutts. If you can, given a chance. Would you choose to move to our country and follow our customs, but not really necessary and you can do what you want in our land if you keep it for yourself. Or you choose to stay in your country. Hoping or willing to fight against your retarded (((politician))) that keeps bringing in niggers and mudslimes ? I don't really know much about your countries' current situation so say what you want.

Fuck off, I'll stay and fight. Abandoning the motherland is the most despicable thing one can do.
>MUH CLAY

Hey good for you

Vietnamese girls are hot and really easy so fuck yes

do you have freedom of speech laws, and internet laws are safe so i dont go to jail because muh refugees like europe does?

I would move to your country so I could demand more dong from your government

If you want to fuck our girls. You better stay in our land and marry that bitch. We don't tolerate people who abandon their lovers

You fell for a meme. Even Sweden is still far more comfier than being Commie China's colony

asians can build nice societies but have a proclivity towards abusing human rights and corruption

>Freedom of speech

Nah definitely not. Not when our commie gov haven't check what are you gonna say because muh anti-communism and muh three stripes. But atleast you can talk shit about the government on internet if they don't bust in your house and drag you away yet

>jail for immigration or cuck speech

We people aren't like your retarded fellow mutts keep speaking about tolerant or immigration. As long you don't talk about our government you will be fine

Why tie myself to one when they love that BWC, bleach as many as possible eh?

Well I will just gonna hold on that meme until all of the immicunts from the west deported

Unless you....

Agh...fuck it. Can't think of anything to say to you

Faggot, I'll fuck your whores like we did in the 60's. fuck you and your commie country

Ok. Talk to me when you got some nice 'Nam pussies. If you can even leave

>muh dick
Take a seat, nigger. There's no excuse to be chimping out on the asian in this thread.

Oh hi Romanon. This comment is nothing relate to this thread topic. I just wanna say hi to you

so i can have my degenerate lolicon shit, ok im kinda set are you guys racist towards whites, hows the english.

Hello asian bro, send weapons and logistics support for the future european civil wars, thx!

>Hoping or willing to fight against your retarded (((politician))) that keeps bringing in niggers and mudslimes ?
Only defeatist losers and traitors leave their countries, especially in difficult times.
Anyway why would a european move exactly to Vietnam? Looks poor as fuck to me and besides sexual tourism isn't worth moving to, would choose instead Japan, South Korea or some big Chinese city

>Racist toward whites

You are stupid. Our folks love foreign people. That includes whites, sometime black or Japs or Chinks or Indian or Korean. Mainly because we rarely see people with weird color skins so we love them

> lolicon art

Might not get into trouble with law. But society will gonna see you as degenerated pedophile. Not many people will tolerate you without pitty or stigma for having thought to fuck children

>How good is Engrish

Deoends on how good is the education in regions. More peeps know about foreign languages in big cities, and less in rural or country side regions

Maybe because we got cheap stuffs and hot girls ? And others isn't willing to mix with you Muhammad. We might be the most chillest country you ever find in south east asia so take your chance

I would visit Vietnam and learn about your culture but I would not ever seek to become a citizen or permanent resident there. It's your country. It belongs to your people.

Damn. I'm surprised to read that from you

>Would you choose to move to our country and follow our customs
I have Mongolia as a backup plan, lay off

Mongolian girls are actually better looking than Koreans, they're just to rare to behold to notice

nah, I will stay and defend against inevitable russian invasion orchestrated by jews
I will probably die but who cares