Re:zero kara hajimeru isekai seikatsu

last thread got deleted thanks to shitposters,
new chapter discussion 130(124b):mega:#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit#heading=h.hy3sswr3ftku
pastebin.com/JriqfPwj
pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just realized the link in the OP doesn't work for everyone www.mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

okay
>last thread = complete shit show and gets deleted
>better make a new right away!
There isn't anything to discuss in the new chapter, last thread was proof.

>Thread gets pruned because people can't stop being mentally challenged for a single thread

It honestly took to long for these threads to become targets.

Ram is freaking sick in the head. How does she love Roswaal THIS much? Is he just so eccentric and insanely devoted to Echidna that she "I should make that my future husband" or some shit? Or does she find the idea of breaking him and taking him for herself to be appealing?

Honestly it was the right thing to do
Now we can see who truly shits up the thread. Mark the first shitpost

today I remind them
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit#heading=h.hy3sswr3ftku

remember to fuck off to back where you came from

you know that mods are from reddit?

>Ram is freaking sick in the head. How does she love Roswaal THIS much?
Lost her blueberry

nice damage control

I want to like Emilia, but she lacks character development.

Then just grow some more... DUH

she gets a lot of it in arc 4 after losing puck

the mental effects of Rem being erased fucked Ram up, Roswaal effectively replaced Rem inside her heart so instead of her being split in two she just really wants his dick now

>Or does she find the idea of breaking him and taking him for herself to be appealing?
Seems like it. But I don't understand why she didn't try to break him sooner so she could have him all for herself. I guess Ram's okay with being a cuck as long as Roswaal is still entirely devoted to Echidna 'cause that Roswaal is the one Ram loves?

mmm I'm up to date with that. It makes sense she lost her memory but still, shes a bit of a wet blanket as a character...
the fact that Roswaal made Rem like she is, that is to say having a bad image of herself and is obsessed with subaru, feels like it cheapens their relationship a bit, but I still like Rem a lot more.

Also why are ram and roswaal fighting?
i need a refresher.

One does not simply grow blueberries this good

She can't exactly break the magician dude who can nuke an entire place to the point of changing the landscape of it by fighting a spirit cat.

The whole point was to prove that his book was not flawless, and this is the opportunity for it.

Excuse the retarded sentence structure. I'm very tired.

Because she helped Subaru beat Garf? She's actively working against his book and now she's come to destroy it.

Based user-sama

>Based user-sama
spotted the shit poster

Except the backstory make clear she went crazy for the clown long before Rem got erased

Wait. Why does she hate the book? If you do, good luck will be upon you.

spoon feed me, that is.

Rem being erased amplified her thirst for clown cock.

went from reasons to live
>Roswaal and Rem (sort of in that order)
to
>Roswaal's 13 inch clown cannon and bearing his children

She kissed him and tried to seduce him at 8, and was already getting off at the idea of him throwing bot of them under the bus for his goal

???
Is that not his name?

She thinks its unhealthy and manipulating him. She doesn't believe it does what he thinks it does and makes him do stupid clown plots.

Is insanity among twins always guaranteed?

>this is the real reasons twin oni are a bad omen

in the WN plot it's because all the terrible shit he does is commanded by the book

in the LN it's added the angle of her planning to destroy everything Roswaal cares about so that he will only love her in the end

to my understanding of the material, she didn't get insta wet or orgasm by the sounds of his voice until after Rem was delet

>Those things were the epitome in joy for Ram, and her meaning in life. And so the fact that she feels girlish elation—even when when he regards her with hostility— overjoys her.
>His tantalizing voice makes a sweet ache run through her brain. Just by having his heterochromatic gaze on her, everything below her waist feels like it could shatter.
Although, this is naturally not the time to display such weak and girly things. A woman like that would merely be deemed useless and discarded.

The shitposter going on a crusade against Reddit is helped by crossposters like you
you are apart of the problem
>lurk more you below human swine

So she's a better person in the WN?
Wow

Say Ram manages to break Roswaal and he loses his will to live and becomes totally submissive to Ram, would she actually be happy to have Roswaal all for herself? I have an impression that Ram actually cares about Roswaal's well-being and wants him to be happy despite her ultimatum in her backstory.

That's her purpose in the WN too. And the LN backstory counts for the WN too.

Nah, it's the same. user is referencing the backstory LN that came bundled with BD5.

Well, she specifically doesn't want him to lose his will to live. That was part of her agreement with Subaru/Otto and what she was talking about with Emilia. Subaru also doesn't want a mopey pathetic Roswaal at the end of it because he'd be a useless shit.

Oh gosh, I went to do stuff right after I posted my writing. Kinda sucks I didn't get to read any of your thoughts on it.

pastebin.com/JriqfPwj

In case anyone missed it.

>So she's a better person in the WN?
And Subaru is a much worse person in the WN.
Pre-Arc 3, he'd fit right in at a police lineup with the Archbishops.
His implosion at the start of Arc 3 was completely in character, too.

After all the reason she wants him in the first place is because of his determination and doing everything it takes for reaching his goal.

If he becomes a mopey shit she might lose interest

The thing is Rem can find a husbando that helps her become a better and healthier person. Meanwhile, Ram is not that fortunate as she is slowly becoming a degenerate because of her lover.

Salvage the feedback from a 3rd party archive.

>the fact that Roswaal made Rem like she is, that is to say having a bad image of herself and is obsessed with subaru, feels like it cheapens their relationship a bit,
Roswaal didn't make Rem obsessed with Subaru. It's pretty clear that Roswaal has extremely unhealthy thinking patterns, and likes to spread those to everyone around him. He likes people to be emotionally weak and dependent. Though I do suppose he did encourage Subaru to butt into the twins' lives in one loop, and did order Rem to keep an eye on him.

Anyhow, as to the whole Konosuba story, it's at the level of a decent fanfic. Without spoiling anything, a few details are a bit off, and the timeline is impossible since both Patrasche and Petra are mentioned.
He's not that bad. He's not evil scum or anything. He's just kind of garbage.

>He's not evil scum or anything. He's just kind of garbage.
You've literally described Archbishop material.

>You've literally described Archbishop material.
Sounds like Subaru to me

So, Ram's going to try and fuck Roswaal with her magic wand and cure him of his witch bullshit. She'd better not die trying.

Most of the Archbishops are evil scum. Subaru is just an incredibly obnoxious asshat who doesn't understand social etiquette. He's potential Archbishop material, as we can see in the Ayamatsu timeline, but he'd still have needed a good push to get him going in that direction.

>evil scum
If you would sooner describe them as "evil" than"scum," you'll disappoint Tappei.

>And a man, having not entered the ruin, who dazedly observes the girl's battle, and a dead-still pinkhaired girl in his arms.

yes you're right they're scum evil

Well, it's an important distinction. If Regulus just ranted at people about stuff they could barely understand, but didn't kill them, he'd still have a repulsive personality. However, he wouldn't be all that evil.

He'd basically be a little like Subaru. Just some moron who didn't know when he went too far and should just shut up.

>He'd basically be a little like Subaru.
He's not "a little" like him. He's a foil.

Yeah, before the Ayamatsu thing, Regulus was supposed to sort of be what Subaru could be like.

will emilia and echidna ever be friends?

>Being friends with naive whores

maybe she over exerted herself winning

Sure, we'll go with that

Need a quick summary about what happened yesterday.
Did some huge faggot get banned because he said reddit?

That image would be a lot less repulsive if they had their own hair styles.
(Ditto for the crossover LN cover)

No. Some huge faggot deleted his own posts to stir up shit.

What does Ram see in Roswaal anyway?

He's tall and has a big cock and also is the Captain/Quarterback of the Magicfootball team

Clown Thundercock

I told you fuckers to stop making new threads for a while. Do you NEED a new thread everytime there isn't a new one up?

With the shitposters being rampant lately is it truly a good idea to constantly make threads which attracts them?

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

The shitposter shitposts because he wants the threads gone though. You retards just need to learn to use the report function.

but new chapter and Q&A's are out not our fault when mods are dumb and only delete his comments instead banning him

There's a new chapter out. These threads serve to inform everyone about them.
Someone willing to sell out their best friend/the woman who loves him.

for the ones who is missed it

Q&A
•General Questions about the Witches
•General Questions about the Archbishops
pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq

An endearing, loyal, shrewd, and determined man who values the girl he loves more than anything else. So he's pretty much the type of husbando Ram's always wanted.

I do report him and it's clearly not working when he isn't getting banned. Probably multiple people or ban evading.
Is the catfag banned though?
Thanks for this.

How comes Garf never tries to "steal" Ram from Roswaal and make her his own? Isn't he always claiming he'll make her his wife or something? Or is it that Garf's love for Ram is very shallow and he's all talk and no action?

He's too pussy

He'd have to convince her first, and probably be a giant dick instead of a massive pussy.

are we gonna have a re zero event on the next months, heres hoping for a OVA that properly closes arc 3

>He's just kind of garbage.

>Q: If even the archbishops will keep their promises, what kind of super-jerk was Subaru-kun seen as at the start of Arc 3?
>A: The reaction of the people around him is the answer.

Should have ended with Subaru pointing at his throat with a knife, then cut to a blackscreen with the stabbing sound then roll credits, besides they cut the Subaru and Rem confession after the WW battle, if there is an OVA coming they need to add that or it's pointless imo

Reminder that Konofags were the ones to get the thread pruned

Error: Comment too long (2130/2000).
>Q: It’s nice that the archbishops are all scum, isn’t it? A lot of recent villains have had sad pasts and such, and don’t seem like villains, you know? I’m looking forward seeing how scummy Regulus is.
>A: Thank you very much. My aim with them was to create scum with no meaning, who felt impossibly awful. I’m looking for the feeling where understanding a little of what they’re saying only makes it worse. They’re all scum.

>Q: If there was someone with a personality that would make even an archbishop do a double-take, what kind of person would that be?
>A: The archbishops all look at each other and think “Wow, there’s scum here.”.

>Q: The archbishops are called filthy filth, but they all come in openly and introduce themselves. Aren’t they actually unusually forthright? Perhaps they’re the type that are unusually good at keeping promises?
>A: Oh, they’ll keep promises. When they meet someone, they’ll greet them and give their names. That’s always been the way of filth. They’ll keep a promise, and if they don’t feel like keeping it, they wouldn’t make it in the first place. They just do what they’ve done. If what they want to do is a sneaky action, they’ll be sneaky, and if what they want to do can only be done by being open, they’ll be open. They’re scum.

>Q: You were saying that the archbishops are fully-developed scum, but are the low-ranked members of the witch cult also fully-developed scum?
>A: They’re reserves with good scum potential. Not that different from a lot of people.

>Q: If the archbishops came to modern Japan without their authorities, what kind of criminals would they become?
>A: Sloth: a stalker. Wrath: stalker of a stalker. Greed: problem child. Lust: would make someone angry and get stabbed. Gluttony: shoplifter. They can do what they like because of their abilities; without those, they’re just scum.

>they need to add that or it's pointless imo
Not if they change the scenes to make certain details vague. That's why I read people's shitty fanfics. No better way to gauge how much they know.

There are already Japanese fans who seem to know about the coma, but don't know that Subaru confessed to Rem.

Uncle Juice may be a nutter who murders elves on the regular, but he has never made a dunce of himself in front of the most important people in the land out of a fit of indignant impotence, upstagement, and jealousy

Juice (And maybe Siruis) might be the exceptions where the Archbishops are concerned.

>Q: If their gospel ordered them to kill themselves, would the archbishops follow that order? I don’t think they actually would, but I’m curious how obedient they are to their gospel.
>A: They wouldn’t obey. The archbishops’ stance as they follow their gospel and participate in the witch cult should be mostly clear after arc 5.
S who would?
But I like both of them
I just avoid their threads cause I haven't read the LNs

Really once Subaru pops his murder cherry there will be nothing separating him from an archbishop

Has he really not killed anyone yet?

He already killed Juice. Unless you mean like actual unjustifiable killing.

>S who would?
Roswaal?

Someone who isn't a villain or doesn't need to die, yeah

Every single FUCKING time he gets close something interrupts him

heres a way i thought the could go wit its something along the lines like this
confession>"whos rem?">cut to black>the ride back to the capital>flasback with subaru and rem on the tree or back at the mansion(could be a very good time to plug the mayonise incident and the kings game intervals)>ride and then the fight>rem loses>cut to black>subaru and emilia hauling ass>inner struggle>flasback(confession maybe or the promise to stay together)>meet up at the rendevouz point>subaru sees the mess>subaru and co. meet crusch all fucked up>subaru meets rem>"suffering time">stix helix kicks in>blade to throat>cut to black>credits>"save point has been moved">suffering x100
i really hpoe they do something like this i would be very hype for those are in the know and a magnificent assblowing gor those arent

>flasback with subaru and rem on the tree or back at the mansion(could be a very good time to plug the mayonise incident and the kings game intervals)
Couldn't they flash to Natsuki Rem like the LN did?

That would be a super rude kick in the nuts

Don't know much about japanese copyright system, but couldn't this person face a copyright lawsuit?

wow...holy shit where is this?

>Q: Can witches bear children? Do they have any descendants?
>A: They can have children normally. It’s not that they don’t exist, but there were ‘witches’ before those seven.

The end part is especially intriguing. Authorities are much older then 400 years

>Couldn't they flash to Natsuki Rem like the LN did?
nah that natsuki rem has to be its own separate ova thing preferlaby after rem has been potatoed to grind harder

Looks like its in China somewhere, they give no fucks.

Holy fuck Tappei is turning me into a literal masochist because that's exactly what I want from a supposed OVA. Show the dream - deny it - push back into the despair - AMPLIFY it, get fucking RBD'd, bitch!

That would be glorious

>Q: Ignoring their bad influence for the moment, how much of a contribution have the seven witches made to the world?
>A: People who were punched and healed by Minerva-tan were certainly grateful. Even if there’s a catastrophe on the other side of the world, you won’t forget that someone saved you from certain death. Echidna, too, helped more than you might expect with the world’s cultural progress, in ways I can’t discuss due to spoilers. Typhon was well known for bringing a quick death to criminals that were difficult to kill. The rest of the witches weren’t that useful...
Why is Echidna so best?

>Q: Does Felt-chan truly find Reinhard annoying? Even though she’s depicted as having discarded her femininity, being told “I’m your ally, and yours alone” by the strongest handsome guy on the planet would have an effect on any girl, I think.
>A: She really does find him annoying. Felt’s ideal type is Old Man Rom. It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say she’s only into older men. The author is saying some pretty outrageous stuff here.

FELT DIRTY OLD GUY DOUJIN WHEN???

tappei ignored the last question could it be something?

Roswaal is Tappei's self insert, Ram is what he wants his readers to be like.