Flying Witch

How was this so good despite nothing really happening?

>How was this so good
It wasn't

Why are you lying?

I'll cut you

Forced moe.

Butts.

What the fuck does that even mean? I swear this place is getting dumber by the day

Makoto is a slut.

Because it's comfy as fuck. I finished it yesterday.

>nothing really happening
Exactly, it's boring as shit.

>doesn't know a concept
>blames the place for being dumb
nani

It's well-executed iyashikei. See also: ARIA, Non Non Biyori

Boruto is better.

Yure-san a cute

But that's wrong you retard. There wasn't even the usual cutesy over the top attitudes in moe in this show.

Same. Didn't realize makoto is voiced by machi from demi-chan. I really hope she gets more main roles, her voice is so pleasant.

I want to hurt Makoto's butt and groin

Stop being stupid for once, if you can.

Because that's how comfy slice of life shows in the Inaka work.

Literally the comfiest show we've had in years.

Anzu is best girl, but Chinatsu is almost as perfect.

SEASON 2 WHEN

Couldn't tell you. Being peaceful is great and all, but I kinda feel like you have to be missing something in order to truly appreciate it. When the goal is to do very little and purposely subvert (though not necessarily demonstrate any understanding of) the usual storytelling and dramatic structures, it's hard to clearly argue better or worse, since having enough people touched by the work in a good way and intentionally unchallenged is the only real goal. Plus this whole iyashikei thing being on the rise for the past decade or so means I'm sure people will generally be more receptive and approving of it.

Anyhow, sorry I can't be more helpful, but I thought it might add something to know how the other side lives this trend.

SHA LA LA LAAAAAAA

I thought it was well directed which made it better than its source material.
The manga never made me more than smile but the adaptation made me laugh just because of how well done the delivery was.

Inukai made me a furry

In a few years, once this bimonthly series gets enough material for a second season.