Asuka best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

sabo-p.deviantart.com/gallery/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2206969
youtube.com/watch?v=F_0__wwgY0o
exhentai.org/g/831909/7994cf1da6/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=14651246&type=all&p=5
exhentai.org/g/579503/af2f992c74/
translate.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2&bav=on.2,or.&bvm=bv.133178914,d.eWE&biw=1920&bih=952&dpr=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#ja/en/
translate.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2&bav=on.2,or.&bvm=bv.133178914,d.eWE&biw=1920&bih=952&dpr=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#ja/en/はあつ 寿退職うう はい そIなの しかし冬つた
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All Eva girls are equally shit tbqh

while my dick answers to rei i like asuka as a character much more

rei's story line ended with her smiling according to anno

you're a faggot desu

Rude

You're right they are all 9 outta 10s.

>Asuka x Shinji
Nice.

What would you have done?

reifags and asukafags can all unite to agree that this guy is a faggot

I like her the best, but all girls are pretty cool. Also pretty fucked up in the head. Can we have one thread that dont degenerates into shitflinging?

>thread devolved into shipfaggotry for the millionth time
ebin

what do you expect from an eva waifu thread?

Waifufags=/shippers

Open the spoiler at your own risk. It always derail shit.

>girl blushes
>automatically best girl
every time

Kill yourself.

I want to hug Asuka

Evangelion is a high-summer anime, not a spring show. Please sticky this thread and put it on hold.

Reminder that Shinji x Asuka is canon.

How can she be best girl if she's not Rei?

There isnt anyone else to do it really, even if the humans ressurect. It is either SxA or no-romance ending.

What part of 'anyone that has the will to live can come back' did you not understand?

Much as I have sympathy for Asuka, I wanted to slap the shit out of her for a majority of the series.

That's a strange way of spelling Misato.

>huge bitch
>lusts after dick
>shits on mc
Literally Sakura.

And who will he date? Misato never meant to actually "continue" anything, and will be back with kaji if they come back. Rei and Kowaru were kept as ghost/gods to watch over humanity.

Why is shinji so facinated by her constipation?

>still kids

disgusting

An actual decent girl that compliments his personality rather than one who constantly nags berates and abuses him? Most people don't meet their life partners in middle school you know.

Im sorry to say, but in this degenerate world, 14 y/o arent that pure anymore.

Im still against early pregnant asuka unless you consider they to be the last 2 humans on earth, but i strongly disagree with that interpretation.

True, EVA has terrible waifus.

sabo-p.deviantart.com/gallery/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2206969

Not more disgusting than having a character that flat out stated she does not want to be a mother be portrayed in fan art as happily becoming a mother. But hey, that's Asukafags for you, don't let canon character get in the way of their delusions.

>deviantart

Its vanilla vs NSFW from the same artist.

>mfw

>calling retard shippers Asukafags
Stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_0__wwgY0o

They like Asuka so they're Asukafags, there being 2 breeds of them shippers & waifufags is irrelevant.

Nobody wants kids when they're 14 user, in Sabo's works, the're in college
exhentai.org/g/831909/7994cf1da6/

Nice rationalization.

>still talking about evangelion
There sure are a lot of unintelligent people on Sup Forums.

>The fried chicken wars
actual title

Even though i have an account, i will never trully understand pixiv interface

Shinji likes Asuka insulting him. Even in his fantasy of her in his head she calls him stupid.

I feel you.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=14651246&type=all&p=5

I also like this guys work

They're cute together!

Left or right?

Kek

>girl
ok lol

I agree with you. To shinji, she being a tsun is either a plus or completely indifferent for him. The time he gets pissed and nearly kills her she wasnt being tsun, she was being sincere about shinji real flaws.

All

The
Way

Including handholding?

Kill yourself Jojobrony

trips?

i hate 3.33

This

Asuka and Shinji isn't a real ship. You guys know that, right?

They certainly empathize with each other, but I don't think they even like each other all that much, much less have romantic feelings for each other.

>All those cute LAS previews in amelie's pixiv
>Can only find one on sadpanda

>Can only find one on sadpanda
* two. kinda
exhentai.org/g/579503/af2f992c74/

How can it not be a real ship? The only thing it needs to be real is people who ship it.

If you want to go through my autistic rambling, i like the pairing post EoE exactly because they hate each other, were terrible to each other, were hypocritical, and yet they with the evas, rei, kaworu gone, most of japan infrastructure destroyed they really dont have much else where to run.
Plus if they actually manage to make such dysfunctional pairing work, it means that most of their social difficulties are being healed up nicely.

But who am i to say anything, im just a filthy shipfag.

Asukucks get out

>fourTEEN years old

>5 pages of contextless smut + wall of text.

Even if it is untranslated, when the characters interactions are drawn i can get the general context, which makes up the experience

For instance, i would say is shinji admitting being asukas boyfriend, or even had sex (if something like that came up in one of their checkups). Asuka is flustered, misato cant believe it and somehow feels a little cheated on, in a comic way.

comical* way

Amazing how the Eva's curse applies to psychological development too. Imagine being in your 20s like Asuka and still acting like a fucking child.

> instance, i would say (You) is shinji admitting being asukas boyfriend, or even had sex (if something like that came up in one of their checkups)
I'd say that Asuka messed up the Laundry. and have to wear Nerv personal Uniforms.

I guess there is some hormonal and neural imbalances in teens that would stay forever with her.

But the truth is she should have learnt how to act as a normal human being already, imbalances of not.

I would really, REALLY dig some content with adult versions of the cast. Is there even any concept art or official design for how they would look like with 30 years?

She's in that episode.

Or Shinji forgot to buy the detergent?

translate.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2&bav=on.2,or.&bvm=bv.133178914,d.eWE&biw=1920&bih=952&dpr=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#ja/en/

Our only hope.

Well, added context does change things up. Still dont explain the disbelief in Rits and Misato faces

And who made you arbitrator what waifufags are?

It's common sense, pal.

They have a legitimate chance since Asuka broke the hedgehog's dilemma when she caressed Shinji's face even though he was choking her.

She is 14.
too young to be a proper woman
too old to be a good girl

she is trash.

According to google, this is what i got

translate.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2&bav=on.2,or.&bvm=bv.133178914,d.eWE&biw=1920&bih=952&dpr=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#ja/en/はあつ 寿退職うう はい そIなの しかし冬つた

Nope, waifu means 2D significant other. Hence the misspelling of "wife" and relationships take two to tango. Waifufags want to see their waifu paired to the one they image them self as.

Why do you think fujoshis want to see Kaworu gain victory and end up with Shinji? Why do you think yurifags want to see Mari end up with Shikinami? People love shipping their waifu or husbando!

btw,

Except it doesn't actually work like that because at the end of the day you're not the other person you're shipping.

Of course not, but self inserting is a thing you know.

Sure, but I think anyone who takes the term waifu knows when and when not to self insert.