Prally nat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These some mighty fine doubles
If you don't check 'em there will be trouble

prally coffee on a dahnal wit a pot a' delegates drumpf smell of piss

i forgot

What a waste. I used to be a Stan tier fan in the late 90's early 00's. He used to call fags on their faggotry, didn't take party affiliation into account when shitting on politicians. Fuck, he was probably wiser when he was poor in Detroit in the sense that he saw neither party doing much to help his neighborhood. But I digress, fuck Slim Anus

pls respond

He's orange.

It's really pretty amazing to think about all the hate Trump had head to deal with the last tell years.
From every angle.
And how ineffective it's been.
One could argue it's all been, and continues to be, a net positive.
Never seen anything like this in history.

>a net positive.
I doubt it. I bet Trump had a lot of friends in Hollywood who hate his guts now.
Long after this presidency's over, he'll never be able to reconcile. What's even further still, there's a lot of people who will never do business with him again.
I sure he hope all of this works out for him, because so far he's lost more than he's gained.
Even worse now that a lot of his supporters are starting to turn on him.

If I was Trump I wouldn't care because even if I lost the next election I could spend the rest of my days masturbating to the memory of how much sheer butthurt 2016-17 caused.

You’re the one that changed not him

That line kills me every time.

>Trump had a lot of friends in Hollywood who hate his guts now.
And now he has lot of new friends that love him for standing up for this great country of ours.

Pooetry

Does anyone still have the Sup Forums version that some fine gentleman uploaded on vocaroo?

>Even worse now that a lot of his supporters are starting to turn on him.
citation needed*

>late 90s eminem

This is when he had a fucking sense of humor, and his rap was awesome. But he got white guilt for being rich, and sort of imploded into a weird emo self hating rapper, and lost his humor along the way.

Meh... At the very least we will always have his late 90s shit to listen too... but yea he is pretty embarrassing now.

That's an awfully hot
Cawfee pot
Should I pour it on my cock?!
Prolly not

can anyone link this "rap" or "diss" or whatever so I can listen to it. I stopped giving a shit about this guy 7 years ago or so, but this meme is pretty funny to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

How is it funny if you haven't heard the original?

Butthurt wigger detected

This is a rather warm container of coffee
I wonder whether or not it would be wise to drop the aforementioned container of coffee on president Donald J. Trump
I conclude that I probably should not

Dr. Livingstone, I Presume?

He used to make fun of both sides. He made fun of hipster shits and assholes on the left as well as the right.

Now he just parrots liberal talking points.

People posting their own remakes here. Wait why am I justifying myself to a Swede anyway?