Damn

Really makes you wish, white genocide was real and not just an alt-right conspiracy theory...

But then if you give them all the food they need they have more children and they end up in famine again.
Give them what they need to do it then selves. If you never take the training wheels off a kids bike they never learn how to ride on their own.
Foreign aid is the international welfare state.

You end world hunger for them, fast forward few years.... thet quadtruple thier population... still hungry.... and again whites must to something

The only way we should feed africa is if the Food also sterilizes them to prevent further insane and unwanted overpopulation.
Just throwing Food around so you idiots can feel better while wrecking the entire world is a bit too Little. And no i dont care that you Generation wont have to fix the mess People like you create or that you dont have children, you are still not allowed to be willfully naive and stupid.

What goes in all fields?
Sage does.

This one is correct, youre only enabling them with the 30 billion, not ending their hunger. education is needed, not forcefeeding cheap meals

You think that by giving people free food, the problem is magically solved? If they get food aid, they multiply and then their multiples multiply and then you have seventeen billion nigglets unable to even consider learning how to farm all in need of American money that is earned by hardworking tax payers. Fuck off.

It would cost 150 billion if they were allowed to survive and had offspring that they couldn't care for similarly how they can't care for themselves now. Trying to aid the very thing nature is trying to get rid off is one of the most unnatural things we could do.

lmao you can't educate niggers

Here's the deal.

Free food for life to all those that get sterilized.

We clearly need to put more money into defense, I'm still surrounded by niggers on a daily basis in Los Angeles

That's the issue, you can teach a Nigger to farm if you work really hard at it and constantly monitor them to set an example, but the second you leave the chances of them teaching anyone else to farm are zero. You would need one mentor to every african negro constantly for it to work.

Is $30b the cost of radical population reduction?

Goebbels?

> spend $30 billion and end world hunger

Next year send 60 billion to end hunger

Next year send 100 million

Next year send 150 billion

I dont feel bad for third worlders who spray children across the jungle because of handouts.
I don't fucking care. Don't shame me into caring. I don't think the starving african parallel is relevant as an argument to anything. It is their fault for procreating, they are evil by having children who will suffer. I am not evil, I am good and I have my priorities. I hate to see children starve but we are overpopulated and of these children who survive to adulthood they will do the same as their selfish, ignorant parents and birth kids of their own.

Blacks can't manage their countries. You send twice that much money, and they will still be starving because their local warlord will take all of it or it will be used in their civil war. So in addition to giving them this money, you have to hire people to ensure it is spend on feeding them. Now enter government spending style. Look at how every government spends money for a project. They always pay nearly 10x the amount the private sector pays for the same thing. So now you're getting in the trillions just to feed Africans. But since Africans will be getting food for nothing, they will start having more kids. Already with all this starvation and they will have more population boom than any other continent on Earth. With all of them kept alive, they will have even more kids. Which means more money is needed. If you want to help Africans then don't help them at all.
Saged.

We don't need MORE niggers.
sage

oh look, an exact repost of a thread that was here earlier today
you niggers glow in the dark
oh and for shits and giggles
>30 billion/year ends world hunger everywhere
>70 billion/year currently on food aid in the us alone, with less than 5% of the worlds population and one of the best logistics systems in the world, and it's still not enough
you're literally just making shit up

whip is the best teacher.

Holy shit this

If you were hungry would you want food? In America, we have a term called "empathy". It means the ability to understand and share the feelings of another. The Trump side doesn't possess much of it and it's a big reason why they live in such terrible conditions. Empathy creates a desire to help those in need and, as a result, society benefits and becomes more prosperous. Liberals have a lot of it, which is why areas with high concentrations of liberals are VERY prosperous such as New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, you see where this is going. Basically, liberal areas fund everything in the United States, while the conservative areas latch on and complain like a spoiled child, just like Donald Trump, that's why they are so drawn to him. They have this sense of entitlement and don't want to help anyone but them self, which is why they really relate to Donald even if they are completely different economically speaking. This hatred and jealousy of liberals combined with a general low education level makes for the perfect corrupt political atmosphere. If you are a politician and want to significantly increase your wealth, all you have to do is become a republican because these entitled conservatives don't have the education level to distinguish between propaganda and the truth. The rich elites have spent hundreds of millions perfecting this propaganda to keep these generally uneducated conservatives distracted with hatred towards liberals while republican lawmakers are taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from corporations to fuck the consumers. So, next time you say we shouldn't feed hungry people, ask yourself, do you want to be a typical Trump pawn who lacks empathy and lives in 2nd world depending on liberals to fund your basic services or do you want to be a prosperous liberal who live in the richest, most powerful areas in history of the world? Imagine being so brainwashed that you want Donald Trump to run your country.

Everything you just said is emotional bullshit. It was your liberal gullibility that created the starving mouths to feed in the first place.

How about using logic instead of fee fees

Food for sterilization?
Let's feed a whole generation of Africans. The last generation.

Faggot op posted same picture yesterday.

sage this fuckshit

Sure i'll share you some thoughts:
>Be the chance you want to see in the world
>Get into agriculture and make drought resisted plants
>Go to Africa and plant those pants and cultivate them
>Teach them to cultivate their own shit
But then you end up having 2 problems: 1 they might kill you cuz you're white and 2 they can't understand it cuz they are all at IQ at 50 or below

Tell us your progress here cuz im aching to see what results you get.