WHY IS THIS MAN SUCH A GIANT FAGGOT?

UNSUBSCRIBE TO THE JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE. THIS MAN IS A LORD OF KEKS, HE WORSHIPS TRANNIES. AND OTHER THAT BEING A HUNTER HAS NO QUALITIES OF BEING /ourguy

What exactly is your criticism about him? He never claimed to be a right winger and frankly probably doesn’t give a shit if you virgin basement dwellers like him or not.

Do you listen to his show? He constantly shits on Trump for no good reason. He knows about all the conspiracies and acts like he doesn't. He's obviously a fucking shill

K, thanx 4 letting me kno

He’s a faggot but at least he is open minded.

ye I used to like Joe but I'm pretty sure he is a shill at this point. You can't dip your toe into conspiracies for so long and be so blue pilled.

I stopped watching him last year when it became obvious that hes just a transparent platform for whatever guest he has on.

>Adam Corolla as a guest
"Yeah, you're totally right.. all of these liberal policies that are letting in Mexicans are just leading to them overbearing the system, and creating crime due to lack of work

>two days later next guest whos a liberal faggot
"Its just like, how could you even put a law on people's lives? Like they just want to come here to work and take care of their families, wouldn't you?

Have some balls and take a stance, enough of this yes man shit

Joe Rogan 2020!

Where is that pic from I’ve seen it before

Remember when he stabbed Stefan Molyneux in the back? I don't even like Molyneux, but it showed the character of the man. Plus mocking Alex Jones after he was gone

>he shits on Trump
>muh kike puppet
I bet you think pic related is perfectly fine too

if you are tired of e celeb threads there arent any at 8c.

Why is OP always faggot?

yeah that was some shit

I never watch him for this exact kind of shit. He's a dudebro faggot who does far too much weed to be taken seriously.

Fuck off with your spamming.

The internet, my friend.

His interview with Alex Jones is the only Joe Rogan I've ever watched. It was fun but I can't imagine tolerating more than about two hours of Joe Rogan, total, in my life

Didn't he describe himself as being a bridge between the "bros" and the "pot smokers"? In other words, he's on the intersectional coalface of the Overton-window - where masculinity and all its inherent Right-wing precepts, clashes with libshit cuckoldry. Fine and all that, but the problem with bridges is that they get walked on.

he always was a cunt. Doesn't take away from his guests tho. He also guides the conversations decently enough, so they're not boring

Also, there's Crowder planned for the end of January. I'm looking forward to that and hope this time it will go better.

>He constantly shits on Trump for no good reason.
and what has Trump actually done thats any good

taxes

Also, his "comedy" is chronically bad.

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

his podcast is pretty comfy so no im not unsubbing fag

hes probs whiter than you to

he's a pothead living in california and working in the entertainment industry. of course he is a giant faggot.

I'd let Rogan gay tranny marry me

Yeah hes been into trannies for a while. He is a closet faggot. I heard him talking about Tai ladyboys in a mysteriously adoring way about a decade ago

That niggers just trying to fuck a white bitch. Soon as he gets around another nigger he'll be screamin fuck white people

>He knows about all the conspiracies and acts like he doesn't. He's obviously a fucking shill
it is called being objective. its okay i do not expect you to know the meaning of that

>unsubscribe from the Joe Rogan experience

Yeah, I'm really going to unsubscribe from a show I like just because some autistic neet screaming in capslock on a Mongolian Spearfishing forum told me to.

But where exactly?

You talk so much yet you say so little

LA makes you gay.

He's an interviewer you dopes. His job is to get people to open up, he is just suppose to agree with everything so they continue talking.
He's anti Trump with an anti Trump fag, and pro Trump with a pro Trump fag.
His show isn't about political debates, it's about listening to a particular persons point of view.

Oh, are you a corporation head? Or are you planning on being a millionaire in 10 years since the middle class tax cuts have sunset provisions?
Fucking retarded Republican voters, man...I swear.

Sup Forums has no sense of humor. A joe rogan thread on any other board would have something funny within it.

Joe had a great platform to have open conversations.

But he has got more and more "LA" as the years go on.

What used to be an interesting show has became a corporate wankfest. Business joe is scared of difficult views. He would rather talk about warewolfs and mcgregors instagram.

He is uneducated on politics yet makes claims he cant back up.

Oh no did he say something bad about your daddy? Oh no how terrible. You’re pathetic, KYS.

ITT: Completely BUTTFLUSTERED Trump apologists that are bent out of shape from Joe saying Trump shouldn't use Twitter to insult people on his last podcast with Dan Harris.

the taxes were lowered for everyone, dumbo. Also it will bring back capital from oversees, which is again good for everyone.

So because there's sunset provisions, you're implying it's better to have no tax cuts at all then?