twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mudslide

also mods

niggerdente

>600 pound tub of black shit
>running ANYWHERE
ha be serious

>one thing i know fooor shooore

Holy shit. The election is still close to 3 years away. Fuck off. That orangutan is never going to be president

The profound professor accent is whats going to kill us all

>You get citizenship, and you get citizenship, and you and you!
>You get free money, you and you as well! Everyone but straight white men get free money!

I doubt she has the fortitude for politics. She breaks down too often. She was only famous because she gave free stuff away.

>MADAM
STOP MAKING A FUSS AND TAKE YOUR SEAT

When did Hillary gain 400 pounds and became black? Is this the newest technique for Democrats?

Ya, she was giving away free stuff in the early 90s.

Everyone knows that Bob Barker is an asshole and everyone hates him for giving away free stuff.

You got nothing really, she's got community work, promoting education, empathetic, and a better TV career then Trump.

Im afraid she wont be the first female president though

I have it on good authority that Trump will come out as transgender just before leaving office, making Trump the first female president of the USA

WEINSTEIN'S MADAM

i sincerely hope they try this
it's almost like they actually WANT 8 years of trump

>she's got community work
Fake activism
>promoting education
Fake activism
>empathetic
Fake personality
>and a better TV career then Trump
Which is irrelevant because Trump isn't a TV star, he's a businessman.

You don't seem to understand that most people think Oprah is a fake as fuck as a person. She's the black Hillary Clinton, but what's worse is that her connection to Pedowood is out in the open for everyone to see. The Weinstein thing alone is enough for her to lose an election.

Reminder that Taytay will be the first woman president of the US

OOOOOOOOGA BOOOOOOGA

And she is prettier than Lauren Southern, amirite?

sage slide threads

Just because you inherit money, does not a businessman make.

Ophera didn't inherit money, and as a niggeress in the states, you have no argument to her being a better businessman with a net worth estimated at twice that of Trumps.

Trump is the one that brings up his TV career often, not me...

You failed to disprove any of the activism as fake. The biggest scam about her three charities is online scammers trying to pretend to be them. You can't donate millions of dollars, and still be fake.

You can be like Trump and say you're donating, and not. That retard women that talks for him had to cover by asking the media he hates for suggestions to donate to because he's so inept at doing it.

MONKANG

They said the same exact thing about Trump

Madam Nigger?

NEGRESS

She will NOT divide us

noprah the negress

i'll finish it for you!

MADAM, mud is mud!

pic related

whatever happend to her talkshow?

Madam Spirit Cooking?
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0

It's pretty funny looking at these pictures and realizing just how much makeup she has to put on to even look slightly normal. Without that shit caked on she looks like she'd be the aging village whore in southern africa.

kek

literally a crackhead

Crackhead Nigger Whore

Thank God you are here... the toilet over flowed and the bathroom needs a good cleaning

Look at the bright side, if she wins we all get a free car.

Say it with me.

Dems are do desperate they think Oprah will win anything

I'm pretty sure after the last mongrel they elected, the American people won't allow another chimp in office.

Holy SHIT

She has zero chance. Hilarious that shill fags think they can convince ppl that she could win. The state of The left

>MADAM
of a Hollywood bordello has been servicing the proclivities of the elites for years.

Wow, a person who was able to change own life so drastically must be shamed to hell.

Along with that, the newest generation of Americans are going to be fairly conservative because they're going against the programming by this terrible generation that's been given power.

It's kind of a weird jump in logic, but I heard this song on the radio this morning and listening to the lyrics and meaning behind the song, it's flipped perfectly from how it was back when it was written. It's weirdly relevant to this day and age.
youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

Be sure to sage and drop a non/thread when commenting

is that sam jackson?

MADAM COOLEST MONKEY IN THE JUNGLE

Surely not even the democrats are dumb enough to attack Trump for having no political experience and then put up a candidate with even less...

the big O in the hu hu hu house.

SHE KNEW....

madam president of the (projected) black house

youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg

> in 1999 Trump named Oprah as his preferred running-mate

Sage cunt

You know what, I think he actually has the balls to do that too.
Then the left will go "SEE WE TOLD YOU HE'S MENTALLY UNFIT BUT YOU WEREN'T LISTENING" in their excitement and in said excitement forget the lgbt dogma.
It would be sweeeeeet

NIGGER

BAD GOY BAD

OY VEY WHAT A SHOAH

SHUT IT DOWN!

Her sole is as black as her skin.

Oprah is wearing black?
I thought she was naked.

Weak bait, but so many on the Hook

Did you, like, have this pic laying around on your drive, or create it real quick for this post? Either way is equally impressive. God I love this place.

What happened to your house?

fuck off

>Say it with me Sup Forums - Sage slide threads and the board improves.