Berserk

New chapter in less than a week boyos.
post bags

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-04-24/retailers-list-berserk-novel-by-anime-scriptwriter-makoto-fukami/.115211
youtube.com/watch?v=8phqA2gkkRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really wanted to see them witness the eclipse event for them to comprehend the despair Gutts and Casca felt.

Hopefully they'll do it next week

God willing they'll see it through Casca's perspective.

More Schierke lewds when?

this is the best one

Schierke is pure and not for sexual pls and thanks

I dunno, I like the one where skull knight is his own bag.

Wow the writing has really went downhill huh guys?

This is a strange experience - watching the peon masses record themselves watching Berserk on jewtube. They don't know what they are missing, but not only that, they don't want to, either. They have been informed- all of them. But, why?

They not not what they do, nor the suffering we have undergone.

that itty bitty casca was cute
cute like the itty bitty Sechs was, always hiding in the armor of her masculine warmachine chassis

IT was enjoyable, but unnecessary.

don't spoilers usually come out around now?

Far-off prediction: Sonia will read Guts' mind and see the horrors of the Eclipse. This will be the start of a chain of events which will unravel the new Band of the Hawk.

friend is telling me the Anime (2017) is starting to be more and more in 2D is this true? I cant bear to see best girl in horrid CGI

What was the last chapter again?

Farnese and Schierke go off into the deep, dark fantasy of Casca.

Schierke can't return Casca to normal so they will leave her in Elfheim while taking that slut witch on journey, trust me

i would unironically drop berserk if that happened

i would unironically pick up berserk if that happened

I would unironically continue reading berserk as i have been if that happened.

I would ironically drop berserk if that happened

le reddit circlejerk have my upboat xd xd

You've broken the chain, faggot.

I would ironically continue reading berserk as opposed to the sincere way I have been if that happened.

It's over. Chain's broken.

FUCK

This manga will - never, ever, never - end.

Griffith has a whole army of allmighty magical beings as sidekicks all around him. Guts is still nowhere near his power level.

>ywn see Guts and Casca fight fight by each other's side ever unless you decide to reread old stuff

Don't forget about the rest of the godhand

Guts&co. will get a deus ex machina mcguffin and fuck Griffith's/femto's deus ex machina mcguffin in the ass.
Miura wrote himself into full retard corner when skully couldn't touch him even by ripping through space and time with his behelit sword.
Berserk should have ended 6 years ago.
Going 360° full retard again is the only way.

Best moeblob?

I fucking love the look on his face

Got Isidro talking about the man who could carry 100 bags?

When will spoilers come out?

Nope, I didn't even know about it.

I would like Guts to properly disassemble Griffith's dream: kill his lackeys and destroy his kingdom, everything in turn. I don't mind if it takes another 20 years, but that's just not something that Miura can accomplish in the time he has left.

Are we posting shitty Berserk memes?

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-04-24/retailers-list-berserk-novel-by-anime-scriptwriter-makoto-fukami/.115211

>Written by the writer of Berserk 2016

Leaks when?

>tfw I am the only fan of the witch morga.

She is sexy af. Miura is very good with drawing waifu's

What else do we do?

It's as if Skull Rider aka Geiserich is the actual protagonist of this story, and Guts only his sidekick.

>I am the only fan
You are not.

Yes I am. Almost no one talks about her. Hope she becomes part of the squad although we also need 1 more male since males get outnumbered

I think near the end Zodd will join guts in his fight against griffith because zodd respects guts

Either tomorrow or Wednesday, the last chapter leaked 2 days before release

Does Miura have a rape fetish or something? It's so gratuitous it distracts from the story.

I wonder if we'll get any new perspective, maybe Griifith said something that only Casca heard
There's still the moonlight child, Miura will probably pull some bullshit with him to take down Griffith

I can only think of two times it comes to prominence though. As in the actual act.

Best one.

They're tending to use 2D for the joke panels because they can't copy the Isidro faces with the 3D for example but the serious shit is almost all 3D.

It's been better than 2016 so far but it's not good.

God will eventually give us an adaptation of the lost children arc by madhouse, I'm sure of it.

Who doesn't

The monkey's paw closes a finger
Bandai Namco announce an idolmaster game with a 15 year weekly DLC plan and give Miura a free season pass and it comes out next week.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Does Griffith need to be "taken down"? I'm not so sure, and it seems like Rickert would be better suited for that task

Guts doesnt even seem to care about Griffith / the god hand much anymore, he just wants to fuck off in peace with a healed Caska, assuming thats a possibility

I want to see a cute SOL of Griffith, Pontiff, Charlotte, Sonia, and the elite apostles done by Kyoani. Think about it.

>Grunbeld kotatsu episode
>Onsen episode with Fenton trying to peep
>Locus and Griffith trade hair tips

I doubt Guts'll leave Griffith alone.

WHY IS A FUCKING RETARD IN CHARGE OF THE ANIME

WHY ARE A BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT FUCKS ARE EVEN GIVEN THE JOB TO ANIMATE ONE OF THE MOST DETAILED MANGA

WHY DIDN'T STUDIO 4C GET A CHANCE TO ANIMATE THE LOST CHILDREN ARC LIKE THEY WANTED TO

WHY WAS THIS GARBAGE EVEN GREENLIT

WHY IS MIURA OK WITH THIS

W H Y

Why do you even care, just read the damn manga that went to shit too

>that went to shit too

Nah

Berserk is still good. Vinland Saga, now that turned to shit.

WHERE ARE MY KOREAN SPOILERS

They're coming.

Fuck Vinland saga, viking epic that turned full naruto halfway through.

youtube.com/watch?v=8phqA2gkkRc
PS2 game.

fuck you

This just further shows that the anime team are all simply terrible.

Nope, Series Compositor.

Only because we've had so little on her. Everything that was to be discussed was discussed a year ago

Guts must take her virginity.

Cell Shading is a terrible technique. If only they made it like Advent Children. Also finally started Idolmaster today, gotta admit, I'm way over my head with this one. The problem is, you can't advance text manually, it only scrolls automatically so it can't understand any of the unvoiced line because the go too fast. It's such a basic game design mistake it's kind of shocking they fucked it up. But at least now I'll come to understand Miura better.

This so bad.

>If only they made it like Advent Children
>comparing a major box office to this shit
Bagserk's 3DCG would look just as terrible with normal shading, don't kid yourself.

Mozgus got killed off way too early

From the beginning to end of Conviction arc in which he was the final boss (the manga also initially ruses you into thinking he's an apostle), completely appropriate. How much do you want things to get dragged out? None of Griffith's lackeys dying is a problem, because it means we will have to spend more chapters on fighting them and Miura isn't getting younger.

Can someone tell me where to the fuck do i get the uncensored and subbed Berserk 2016 bluray as download?
Thanks

They don't exist

Captured

reading through this shit on that manga fox site

what a lovely thing to say

why is Guts such a fucking bully? jesus christ

Normies cannot comprehend berserk

>guts
>nowhere his power level
The ending is gonna be guts killing all of the apostles with the help of his friends' and their magical weapons then kill griffith using the berserk armor while the rest of the band fights the demons, once all the demon bosses perish the demons just leave
Guts killing entire armies of demonic monsters isn't new at all, guts could probably beat Zod right now

Guts turns to moeblob around chp 200 if not earlier.

Vinland Saga has no real story at this point

Spoilers when