youtu.be/2rp_8lf-kik
>Pres Trump/VP Pence/GOP presser @Camp David 1/6/18
youtu.be/gRhgPUbOIyA
>Pres Trump leaving for Camp David 1/5/18
youtu.be/_TiyOektUw8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/the-biggest-hillary-clinton-scandal-no-ones-talking-about/article/2645361
thefederalist.com/2018/01/10/19-insane-tidbits-james-damores-lawsuit-googles-office-environment
thefederalist.com/2018/01/10/10-takeaways-from-glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-senate-testimony/
theblaze.com/news/2017/07/19/postal-service-broke-federal-law-by-allowing-workers-do-union-funded-work-for-hillary-clinton-dems
youtu.be/4srOOqe_MHg2641
archive.is/lQ7J3
archive.is/tkOOC
youtube.com/watch?v=YKjwYaOuAGA
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951441504203104256
globalresearch.ca/trump-preparing-to-diplomatically-recognize-kurdish-control-over-huge-swathe-of-syria-report/5625311
youtu.be/PJyzqGiKtOo
youtube.com/watch?v=BMYPQhZlBcg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908276308265795585
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

DEFEND DACA

Awoo

A play in two acts.

AWOOO

IT'S AWOOVEMENT!

Speaking of anchor babies, when's Pelosi and Schumer and Finestien getting deported?

Are there some of those delicious waffles of yours for breakfast, Belgie?!?!?

>Vito Giovanni
All you fuckers who say Italians aren't white need to pick up a history book.

When will Trump bite the bullet and hang one of his kids, namely Ivanka. She's cute and all, the other girl rolled extremely low on looks so I get him pampering Ivanka, but it's either America or your daughter, Trump.

Cab I come and get a Belgiumfu?

>An ongoing Federal Election Commission investigation into an alleged $84 million money laundering scheme orchestrated by the Hillary Victory Fund — the $500 million joint fundraising committee between the Clinton campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and Democratic state parties.
washingtonexaminer.com/the-biggest-hillary-clinton-scandal-no-ones-talking-about/article/2645361

>The lawsuit James Damore filed against Google on Monday provides a fascinating glimpse into the way the company and many of its employees see the workplace in terms of a demographic hierarchy, and what happens to those who diverge from the consensus view.
thefederalist.com/2018/01/10/19-insane-tidbits-james-damores-lawsuit-googles-office-environment

>Sen. Dianne Feinstein released a semi-redacted transcript of testimony Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson gave to the Senate Judiciary Committee on August 22, 2017.
thefederalist.com/2018/01/10/10-takeaways-from-glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-senate-testimony/

>The United States Postal Service broke a federal law by allowing employees to take unpaid “union official” leave so they could campaign for Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates during last year’s election.
theblaze.com/news/2017/07/19/postal-service-broke-federal-law-by-allowing-workers-do-union-funded-work-for-hillary-clinton-dems

>when will Trump hang his daughter

And what about his kike son-in-law who looks like he's never stepped in a pile of dog shit in his life, snekfag?!? What the fuck about him?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You guys are doing a bit, and it is painfully obvious.

>having fun shitposting with my random online friends on my favorite Canadian maple syrup trading forum
>hear a train blowing its whistle outside as it passes through town
>realize this means it's close to when I need to go to work
>check time, it's almost 7am
I should have voted for barney sandals so I could just quit my job and get free everything that you faggots all pay for with your taxes. Then I could shitpost all day in my boxers like I am right now.

Of course fren!

Should make rope out of him.

Are you ready?
Tweet will read:
>After Holder's DOJ sold guns to the cartels (OP Fast and Furious) and Obama personally protected Hezbollah from INTERPOL (OP Cassandra) to get his disastrous Iran Deal...
>Dems have finally agreed to protect our country and our DACA Dreamers from the hell THEY created south of the border:
>Green Cards (path to citizenship) will be granted to all law abiding DACA recipients. Our country will be better protected by THE WALL with...
>Border Security Package (stop guns/drugs) + JOBS! And an end to the terrible visa lottery program which has allowed terrorists to enter our GREAT country!
Done.

>Maybe, just maybe, we should have a second referendum on EU membership. It would kill off the issue for a generation once and for all.
- Nigel Farage

Good Morning reddit!

STOP BULLYING JANICE!

>brazzers dot com

I think General Kelly limited their oval office time. Hopefully they are just playing a limited role.

youtu.be/4srOOqe_MHg2641

>size 10
sweatingman.jpg

*T_D intensifies*

Last few times we had referenda, the EU just ignored the result if it was the wrong answer.

>Green Cards (path to citizenship) will be granted to all law abiding DACA recipients.
No. They have to go back.

I agree. Bernie was the embodiment of accelerationism. Watching those embersbslowly burn the constitution is infuriating. I wanted to watch it live on cnn. An american civil war means ww3 with nukes flying between iran/isreal and pakistan/india at the very least. This is only best timeline for parents it seems.
War is the answer. It always was.

This could get interesting...

>EU just ignored the result if it was the wrong answer.
Sounds exactly like what the democrats do in the USA

archive.is/lQ7J3

>accelerationism.

Is merely the Trudeau theorem by another name.

He is probably biding his time so congress and sympathetic media can get close, then will unleash the legal investigations that are probably ready to go.

KAC on FNF!

Jesus fucking christ. This is a new low. And you redditors will still defend this jewish trick.

is miller available anywhere in india these days? a year ago it was, now can't seem to get my hands on any.

>tim travers
>that face
Why.
Why are they such a stereotype?

I hope you fall and break your necks today.

She never shuts the fuck up.

>debka.com
Have any sources that are worth looking at?

>doesn't understand "law abiding"
>doesn't understand citizenship requirements include paying taxes
>doesn't understand doing drugs (even ayyy le green green) and having gang tattoos diqualifies them
Less than half of them would even get green cards you nigger. We get 5 times that many in chain migration every year. No lottery plus wall and halving the total number of immigrants every year is the bill making its way through the house right now. The senate will sign. Trumps meeting with the dem elite forced them to show their hand and the daca kids got to watch the entire dnc turn on them. They will sign. And the budget will be passed. Kvetch elsewhere faggot.
Read more.
archive.is/tkOOC

Sure, former torturers of ISIS can come back and open a bakery here, so why not?

required ptg reading

>break your neck

No. You have to go back, Paco. No compromises. They all go back, the wall is built, and immigration is cut. Fuck off.

Surely this will work

No deals, subhuman. Kill yourself.

I understand his argument but he's also wrong.

she is a woman, what do you expect ?

Richard Spencer uploaded a video on the DACA/immigration situation,

youtube.com/watch?v=YKjwYaOuAGA

thats like organizing a Sup Forums tour. Most people here would get ideas from there on how to do it better....

oy vey! It appears a (((conclusion))) has been reached, and this fucker is going to come out and push for the opposite.

Even Fox News doesn't tweet this much about Fox and Friends.

NEW TWEET!

Make sure the migrants take a dip in the pool during their 30 year visit

what about national e verify?

watching the replay of Joe

comfy as hell

Have you even read the article. Related, that provides more evidence for their claim (based on their own source)
globalresearch.ca/trump-preparing-to-diplomatically-recognize-kurdish-control-over-huge-swathe-of-syria-report/5625311

Why would western media use their own sources to investigate another important news that reveals the ZOG when they can just focus on the sock puppet's offensive tweet of the week about nigger collision?

It's part of the initial offer. We'll see how far it goes.

>green cards

But that's literally not what DACA is

The investigations have already been reopened. Hes playing dumb so the media cant just claim it's all his doing. One day, he will tell everyone to tune into hannity, and suddenly everyone will realize this when newt and fitton return to celebrate the clinton machine and corrupt fbi must once again testify before congress. Stop letting the tweets string you along. You should be learning here. Dont watch the media, watch judicial watch, the ig, house intel committee and doj press releases. Stop getting your news second hand with the spin. Get it straight from the source.

If true, why give Democrats 800,000 for free?
Shoot this cocksucker before he destroys us all.

>making demands that have no chance of passing while the problems of mass legal immigration get worse

What's it like being 15?

And now you are filtered, shill

What's it like being a kike?

he could simply just tweet:
>@foxandfriends
and the msm would lose it.

This will be the biggest deal of his life, I'm hoping he pulls it off. No Daca Ending chain migration and visa lottery and THE WALL

If Trump pulls this off it will solidify his legendary status

youtu.be/PJyzqGiKtOo

>If true, why give Democrats 800,000 for free?

Oh, I didn't knew they had agreed on a bill.

>They will sign
They will not. Wall for them is a nonstarter. If Dems can't get clean amnesty, spics are going to turn on them. It will be this:
youtube.com/watch?v=BMYPQhZlBcg
x10000 worse. Dems are pretty much fucked:
>can't pass clean amnesty to appease illegals
>if they concede to Trump and let him get his agenda, illegals will turn on them
>if they don't pass any DACA, illegals will turn on them, especially since Trump virtue-signalled to everyone he is willing to get it done
>if they force a government shutdown, moderates and undecided voters will rape them instead of spics
They are losing on literally every front and have no way out. DACA is not happening and will never happen.

>Trump wants North Korea and Iran to disarm their nukes
>Russia backs those countries in keeping them
>Trump says fuck you we're keeping our Syrian bases then
>"TRUMP IS JEW"

How about we just start WWIII and kill off you obnoxious Slavs and Arabs?

Carrier is laying off 215 jobs today, the ones Trump secured with Pence after the election.

>making demands that have no chance of passing
You're confused a little bit. These are demands, not requests. There is a difference.

2 million people are getting a bonus. Nice

This kike dicksucker has been drooling over an amnesty for a fucking year and I hope him and his entire family die in a more horrible way than the Russian Tsars for it.

Works in reverse for this general. /ptg/ thinks everything Trump does is their accomplishment and take credit for electing him.

Proofs?

Yes, and the article really has nothing of substance and is mostly conjecture
>DEBKAfile reports exclusively from Washington.
>This approach, our Washington sources reveal
>DEBKAfile’s military sources reveal

Come back when you have something substantial.

That's literally not what your article says, you're literally the clickbait of posters right now

You don't think he doesn't realize this?

>Trump runs on keeping illegals out
>illegals are kept out
>"REE YOU SHOULDN'T CLAIM CREDIT FOR THAT"

I think he realizes Ivanka is done with her New York kike friends unless he subverts and destroys us and that is all that matters to him in the end.

they will still be thanking obama when pence is president

>can't see pass the surface level of narrative
SeeI am not typing all of that again.

>KAC speaks about fentanyl problem
>"Look it up, everybody! F-E-T-A-N-Y-L"
Ah shit, they're gonna make fun of her a little, aren't they?

DACA is not his to offer and this is sticking a fucking knife in our backs worse than WWI Germans got it.

I dont think they understand how government works. The donors make all the decisions, and if there's time maybe the people are thrown a bone. The tax reform forced the dems to actually look at balancing the budget in blue states. Not that they will, but playing the victim card and claiming trump is all powerful helps keep them in power. This no compromise crowd never has any arguments, but are somehow completely ok with marching alongside that mossad fuck spencer and demanding rahowa on tv. I dont think they even know they're controlled opposition, just more of the millennial cognitive dissonance, but they think they're on "the right."
Meanwhile, spencer calls for gay communism because thats truly the historical legacy of le white man.
Sickening, honestly.

Stop glowing rabbi, at least make yourself blend in.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908276308265795585
Here you are. He's just another fucking crypto-Leninist who wants this to be a country of controllable brown subhumans beneath a kike boot that controls nothing of itself and does the bidding of distant Jewish landlords.

Bright Economic Outlook - With Credit to Obama

A total of 66 percent of American voters say the nation's economy is "excellent" or "good," up from 63 percent December 19 and the highest positive rating for the economy since the Quinnipiac University Poll first asked this question in 2001. Another 33 percent say the economy is "not so good" or "poor."

Trump's policies are helping the nation's economy, 37 percent of voters say, as 29 percent say his policies are hurting the economy and 30 percent say these policies are not making much difference.

But 49 percent of voters say former President Barack Obama is more responsible for the state of the economy, while 40 percent say Trump is more responsible.

"President Trump can hang his hat on the economy, but must share the hat rack with President Barack Obama, as two-thirds of the country see the economic picture as excellent or good," Malloy said.

>implying trump gives a shit about whether a republican or democrat is in office beyond 2020

>hoping neocon McCain 2.0 will become president because he pushed the evangelicals agenda against fags once
wew. The ZOG must be trembling right now.