We are being replaced

Just a reminder that we are being replaced and our media are trying to suppress this story.
Also according to our government people like Jews and Turks count as white British.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-42629529
youtu.be/VaTW8uAo_6s
forces.net/news/almost-18000-british-army-soldiers-not-fit-be-deployed-all-war-zones
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12051159/young-white-men-most-derided-group-in-britain-yougov.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we can use this ..
we need to weaponise this

How?

Mass spreading tactics work well, spam that shit until it takes off.

Does that mean the 25% more mud skins are stepping up to replace them or are they just down 25%?

>Ethnic minorities make up around 14 per cent of the UK’s population – projected to double by 2050, reflecting the changing face of Britain. The equivalent figure in the British Army is less than 3 per cent, languishing well below the UK Government’s target of double that number

The army are white. The young population is not. There are less white men to recruit from. So we get them trying to appeal to new groups

bbc.com/news/uk-42629529

bump this shit yo

>Only food on Army base is pulled pork sandwiches
>Mussies starve or go to hell
>win win

They won't need us in the army in the future anyway

youtu.be/VaTW8uAo_6s

I don't think there's a single Western country with a birthrate above 1.8. I'm not sure if the nigs are factored into that so it's potentially worse if looking at whites only.

I'm am hoping to reapply to try and get into Sandhurst. This Politically Correct bullshit has really pissed me off and put me off joining. I have the opportunity to join The Knights Templars too.. Seriously considering sacking off the army and going for militant Christian fundamentalism.

Ireland is 2.2.

putting them next to immigrationcharts, birthrates exetera..
tradition and willingness of the youth. and maybe a chart about this with the rural and city folk.
just brainstorming here.

White people are increasing in England and Wales, That article you've screenshotted has a graph on it

That's not due to Irish people though

It has a graph for full time trained army personnel. They look at the census to see if his claim is correct. The census as I say in op includes all sorts such as Turks and Jews as white

Hmmmm that sounds Like a real problem user. You know what isn't a problem? These dubbs! Check 'em!

I'm shocked young white men don't want to join and fight for a country where they are mocked and being replaced demographically by the establishment. Simply shocked!

Whats really shocking is you didn't check my dubbs before posting

>reflecting the changing face of Britain.
Someone tell this bitch its not normal for faces to fucking change

>Oh look little Peter Peckerwood grew into an old Pakistani man

>a redcoat not checking my dubbs
Jesus Christ don't make me take your tea again

Real post. Real habbanings.
Get in you cunts
Ahhh

heh cute

Checked, you a bot

>depletion of national manpower
>budgetary constraints making it impossible to pay your way to maintaining a standing force that can man and operate your hardware
>lower standards so you can hire "bums on seats" and cook the books so that you aren't fired for incompetence at managing personnel
>cover it all up by claiming the country is diversify and really all is well

GEE WHIZ WHO ELSE DID THAT I WONDER?

London, one of the holiest white western capitals even have a muslim mayor and few who live there are not english because the english have been pushed away from the city.

UK is such a joke but you have my deepest sympathies.

The majority of people reading this are at the age when they would normally be having kids and yet don't have any.

This is why. Due to the fall of religion, anti child/marriage propaganda and a lack of faith in our nations and it's future means people simply don't want to have children anymore.

Less recruits in general.

Get in the army first, get all that training and reputation. The army still isn't cucked, most soldiers know what's up.

Same here
forces.net/news/almost-18000-british-army-soldiers-not-fit-be-deployed-all-war-zones

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12051159/young-white-men-most-derided-group-in-britain-yougov.html

>Title of the article - YOUNG WHITE MEN ARE THE MOST DERIDED GROUP
>we're not saying its a fact
>but YOUNG WHITE MEN HAVE THE WORST REPUTATION
>still we're not saying that's a fact

Hehehe oy vey

Well, this is what happens when a country imports immigrants who aren't forced to integrate and help with its defense. IMO all immigrants and refugees (both male and female) should be required to serve in the military their first few years and not be eligible for any gov handouts for the first 10 years. This would help keep out all the browns and blacks who just want gibs from whitey.