youtube.com/watch?v=INwC0Pfe5G4
youtube.com/watch?v=_BrSVOOK610
youtube.com/watch?v=-x4P65EKjt0
youtube.com/watch?v=AzL091mZQ-E
lindelokse.deviantart.com/art/Apophysis-3D-Blooms-Tutorial-262684463
youtube.com/watch?v=eyuNrm4VK2w
youtu.be/nxnt_79WQEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trying to give the starving ningens some high tech, but will end up realizing that ningens are savages that destroy all of the God's beauty for their petty squabbles.

Cockteasing humanity, I doubt he gonna give the balls. He is probably doing a stupid quiz/survey for his dimension, dangling some nice prizes for response.

Laughing at us squabble over his balls.

Being a fujoshit garbage character

but they're the most charitable and share-willing race

Forcing humanity to trust each other better by giving them a common enemy through himself.

Speeding up the evolution of human society, culminating with a more unified world.

He wants to be a real boy.

He's already real. Real in like 10 dimensions, in fact.

OST when? The music is great. Got a Brain Powerd vibe to it even though it's not a Yoko Kanno work.

Who knows. Even the BD box was announced only a few days ago.

He can't serve as a common enemy. The gap between him and mankind is so large humans can't really fight him even if they wanted to.

he could theoretically impregnate every women on Earth by making his penis dematerialize and materialize in front of a vagina, do that 3.5 billion times and he has pretty much cucked mankind

Amazing idea, user.

Science Lady will figure out how to tilt the balance in humanity's favor, either through some sort of magnetic harmonics voodoo or coughing on him to watch his new fleshbody wither under the onslaught of the common cold.

The design of Kado's insides is mind blowing, I love those weird shapes dancing and flowing, and those golden colors.

It makes me think they looked at all the patterns from the Arslan series eyecatches and made them alive.

He'd need to sequence a whole new genome for himself first, since he most likely doesn't have any DNA as we know it, let alone compatible with homo sapiens.

They explained in the CG World interview that the Kado cube is a customized mandelbox - a multifractal system. It's basically a bunch of mathematical equations.

youtube.com/watch?v=MX8NtOiXTXg

As I understand he came up with his body when he acquired information after Shindo touched Kado. I thought he should look like him but he was able to make his own.
So he should be able to take Shindo's and come up with his own.

The detachable limb demonstration showed that his human body is not made of meat and bones, so he's most likely not organic enough to get sick.

Which is why I think he wants to be a real boy. But real boys have to deal with messy meat problems like getting sick.

Reuniting with Shinji Ikari
Seriously, is this a stealth Eva sequel?

He doesn't seem to be all that fond of human limitations and besides, he's a higher dimensional being. Him wanting to become human would be like us wishing to lose all our perception and become 1D lines. It's a huge downgrade in almost every possible way.

But.. I'd gladly become 2D for a multitude of reason, maybe it's the same for him too.

10 10 10 grailed 100 with 2020

Advancement makes him feel good, that is all.

Wait, I'm sure I've seen it somewhere before.

Yes.

Jokes aside, becoming 2D would make our world very bare and limited. It'd look closer to pic related.

>with 2020

Since it's Science Week, here's Carl Sagan sensei explaining how zaShunina sees us youtube.com/watch?v=N0WjV6MmCyM

Speaking of tesseracts, zaShunina's Wams have little tesseracts in them.

Post more /sci/.

Klaatu Barada Nikto

youtube.com/watch?v=INwC0Pfe5G4

youtube.com/watch?v=_BrSVOOK610
calling occupants

Here, have some multidimensional cubes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-x4P65EKjt0

And the tesseract in rotation.

youtube.com/watch?v=AzL091mZQ-E

shit that's cool

>Ninovo, Yaha-kui zaShunina, Novo, Wam, Rotowa
Since every episode is named after a concept introduced by zaShunina and the show often flashbacks to his early talks and explanations to Shindo, I think it's likely that zaShunina had told him in general terms what he expects would happen and now we're seeing this outline play out in reality. If so, then we're probably getting a very optimistic ending.

I highly recommend this tutorial - generating a flower with fractals!

lindelokse.deviantart.com/art/Apophysis-3D-Blooms-Tutorial-262684463

I think it's more likely that Alien Jesus is an offshoot fragment whose opinion doesn't represent that of the cube/rest of his race.

shit looks like Valkyria Chronicles the game, just more stiff

Graphic artists often use those. Natural self-organization is often fractal, both in organic and inorganic objects.

>wanting Toei 2D animation
I'll take CG.

Yes. And not very stealth even.

user, if the Kado has Super-tier animation I'm pretty sure that only one-tenth of the people in this thread would have sticked through.

They don't want penoys to take part on their special projects, that scene was made by Toei Philippines.

Let those flips keep working on shonenshit.

>"To constantly think . . . is the only right answer in this world."
>But I'm going to save you the trouble and spoon-feed you mindblowing tech

Really makes you think.

Funnily enough, I haven't seen a single Nip compare him to Kaworu. They generally compare him to Merlin (Fate) or Soldier Blue (Toward The Terra).

Remember that one post about the hierarchy in Kaworu clones genealogical tree? We just look deeper that's all.

I saw a bunch of them making the kaworu comparisons as soon as he first showed up in the nico comments

>Kaworu clones
>Ryo, Soldier Blue, or Shinobu Tezuka are all oder than him
Really makes you think.

*older

>Hello there cavemen! Are you having troubles starting a fire?
>Here, have this flamethrower!
Truly spoonfeeding.

Currently he's the closest to Alcor, who is a Kaworu clone.

Context, user.

The question is not how to start a fire, but whether you would accept the flamethrower or figure it out yourself.

If you knew that inventing the flamethrower would take 100,000 years, then wouldn't you want to get some pointers sooner? Better fire control -> more inventions and more comfortable life -> faster societal evolution.

Leaving all the political/moral conflicts that would arise from accepting alien tech aside, why would you want to have a technology that you don't even understand?

zaShunina is not explaining how we can achieve infinite energy. He's giving us a shortcut based on a higher dimension that we cannot even imagine or understand. Meaning, we have to completely trust him and his "novo" dimension. If anything goes wrong, or if zaShunina ever packed his cube and left, we'd be left with no power. It's extremely risky.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyuNrm4VK2w

You're right that if zaShunina withdrew there would be trouble, but things like that are usually discussed once the other side expresses tentative interest. Their talks haven't gotten to that point yet.
>why would you want to have a technology that you don't even understand?
That's nothing new for humanity. We used fire even when we knew nothing about how it really worked; more recently, the atomic bomb designers had only a vague idea of the full extent of its effect. Animal domestication happened without any understanding of DNA and selection pressures. "It works" and "it's useful" have generally been the best arguments for using something.

Genius

That's true. But I think the difference here is that what zaShunina's offering is from a higher dimension/plane of existence. Things like fire and animals belong in our world and 3D experience, but drawing energy from another dimension is an entirely different thing. Basing our 3D world in 4D technology sounds unstable and unreliable.

Is it really such a big difference? If a caveman got dropped into today's Tokyo, he'd have a heart attack. Our world would be beyond his comprehension. We, on the other hand, have at least some idea how higher physics work and with direct access, our scientific understanding would probably evolve very quickly.

I agree that accepting Wams would be very risky, but the possibilities are just too incredible to pass up.

Do you think zaShunina sleeps? Probably not right?

Definitely not. Shindo had to remind him that humans needed to eat and rest. He knows about it, but it's clearly not very intuitive for him.

What the hell? When was more FGOshit released?

youtu.be/nxnt_79WQEM

Looking at the concept trailer, zaShunina's endgame really is advancement of humanity. The question is whether humans are willing to grow up enough to achieve that.
>The Right World
>The obvious has changed, common sense has changed, the inevitable has changed..
>Ever since that day, the world has changed.
>The future nobody had foreseen
>The answer that lies at the end of the mystery - "Am I your ally, or your foe?"
>"I will walk this 'advancement' with you"
>The world's end and beginning

>Soldier Blue
Now that you mention it, the similarity is definitely there.

Are nips still working on cracking cuberunes?

>Look at Kado's end credits
Stop with this Toei Phil memes

The hints are out, but since Nips think that sharing magazine scans is haram, we've got nothing to work with.

Hmm not even 2ch is discussing the code?

Too busy arguing about the implications of virtually infinite free energy and whether zaShunina can crash the economy by printing a shitload of money. Some also feel his pain over the "precision vs. comprehension" issues.
>Imagine if a modern day engineer had to explain how a smartphone works to a caveman. Yaha-san must be screaming internally.

It's not only the difference in tech knowledge. The limits of language is something that is often brought up in philosophy and astrophysics, so I think it'd be interesting if all those technical inaccuracies became relevant to the plot.

Yeah, and zaShunina said as much to Shindo in the cube (putting information into words, relaying it and receiving all damages its accuracy).

>Wait, when did Shindo switch from calling zaShunina "kimi" to "omae"?
Good catch, anonymous Nip.

What did she mean by this?

What is the implication?

Kimi is more formal, omae implies someone who is below you in age, social status, or experience. Sort of like a senior-to-junior kind of language.

I suppose it would imply that Shindo views space Jesus as a childlike being, since he is learning about humans

Not quite. Kimi is a way to address women or younger men, especially in a more formal setting. Omae is a super casual "you" used by men towards their friends, girlfriend etc.

>OP pic is not a perfect square

To add, omae can be very friendly, but no Jap would use it with someone they don't know very well.

So is that implied that Shindo thinks he knows the alien very well/is his friend?
That's a bit strange honestly. They couldn't have done that accidentally.

Wait, isn't there a good chance the cube is actually a hyperbolic time chamber? That would explain why Shindo and the aylien's friendship is going so fast.
>poor passengers stuck on a plane for 1 year of proceduring that only lasts one month in real time
I hope for them Kado is taking care of the toilet situation.

>The detachable limb demonstration showed that his human body is not made of meat and bones
How can you tell? If you're just saying this because it's bright yellow on the inside then please give me proof it's not just fancy censorship so as not to show actual insides.

ERU-ERUFU

FUCK

Apparently he's seeing zaShunina as a friend now, perhaps even unconsciously.

>infinite energy
put us between a wall and swords

>He'd need to sequence a whole new genome for himself first
the question here is, how time he need to do?

Did cute underwear bro ever stand a chance in the Shindobowl? Or was he destined to lose to the ayylmao?

Can you do a crop of his "singing" face?

So what is the right answer to the wam question?

Nanomachines.

no wam

Every major world power get one
Problem solved