Can we get a neanderpill thread going. The last one i saw really left me mindfucked. Let's see some of that info

Can we get a neanderpill thread going. The last one i saw really left me mindfucked. Let's see some of that info.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
healthline.com/health/porphyria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory#Trial
scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/
youtube.com/watch?v=_kO0Zowa1To
phys.org/news/2016-03-world-neanderthal-denisovan-ancestry-modern.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2017/10/04/science.aao1887/tab-article-info
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_genome_project
edglossarydotorg/locus-of-control/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews have a high percent of neanderthal. We are truly goyim to them

Related

That's the fucked up part. That they're another hybrid race and were just here along for the ride.
Which is why I'm trying to find the study from that (Australian?) fellow about the matter.

Neanders were smarter and more progressive than homo sapiens until they were assimilated by sapiens. Either killed or raped which resulted in mixing.
We still have some of their genepool (hence the resemblance) but a really low amount.

I'm convinced that (((they))) know the the purpose/meaning/future of 'our' *life*.
It's all connected, which is why I always say that biology is the most important thing to know if we are to prevail.

Europeans have some neanderthal admixture. Asians interbreed with devisovians. Ironically enough only pure homo sapiens are niggers.
And what the fuck sort of monkey bulshit is on your pic? Neanderthals were fair skinned and most likely light haired. They weren't some kind of gorrila-men.

Oh look the kikes are trying their "neanderkike" meme again. Fuck off kikes, you're not white.

^Tell that to》

Those "pure homosapiens" you are talking about were breeding with an archaic hominim up to 35 kya. Whatever they were breeding with was dumb as fuck and just as ugly.

Go away kike.

Is Cuba considered a rare?

whythe fuck is that shirtless guy from star wars there

>Neanders were smarter and more progressive than homo sapiens

That's fucking bullshit. The Neanderthals were not smarter, they stayed exactly the same for over 200k years. Then Cro-Magnon showed up and everything changed.

niggers are not pure homo sapiens, they are mixed with an even more archaic hominid, probably homo erectus.

Why would the kikes be proud of being the revenants of a species that were extirpated by us? Neanderthal were not superior in any way, they were ugly and hunted the same way for almost a quarter of a million years. They are the revenants of that species, however, and it explains a lot of their behavior.

The fuck are you even talking about? Jews don't have neanderthal features. Neandethals didn't had giant fucking noses for fuck sake.
If you think that i found niggers being "pure" something for them to brag about you are mistaken. Neanderthals were a proud and ancient people. They weren't some kind of savage ape-men that old drawings depicted them as. They were as smart if not smarter than first Homo sapiens in Europe. There is nothing to be ashamed in having them as your ancestors.

About as much as New Zealand.

Bigger noses for more air intake during high stress tasks.

>neanderthal: small stubby nose
>jew: giant bird-like beak
How are they even remotely similar?
Not to mention that neanderthal's homeland was EUROPE, not middle east. And yes neanderthals didn't advance but not becouse of their lack of cognitive abilities but becouse of the place they lived in. What the fuck were they suposed to do in ice-age Europe? Build fucking castles?

Aboriginals have the highest neanderthal percentage.

Stop spreading pseudoscientific bullshit

Neanderthals were able to survive in brutal conditions for hundreds of thousands of years. Their technology and techniques were amazing and allowed them to master their environment. Neanderthals more than likely evolved into cro-mags and cro-mags are basically identical to modern Europeans. The chinese believe the same thing happened in their region of the globe too with their particular early human. Out of Africa is looking more and more shaky as we learn more.

>Jews don't have neanderthal features. Neandethals didn't had giant fucking noses for fuck sake.

Yes they do, and yes they do.

You don't know what you're talking about. Every anthropologist agrees that Neanderthal had huge noses.

I'm a legit member of the KKK. I once skinned a nigger alive because he called me Italian. The audacity of that fucking ape. Italians are not white and neither am I. Wait, I mean, Italians are not white and neither are niggers. Obviously. I'm definitely white though, I may look Italian but I'm actually 100% Hispanic. And no, I don't mean like those gang banging spics you see in East L.A. I mean actually from Spain, the 100% European country. And anybody who tells you that Spain isn't white is a fucking LIAR. Spain is 100% pure white. There are some myths that have been spread around about people from Spain having Moorish genes. These are more false lies that the fucking jews invented so that they could say we aren't white. The jews hate us because Christopher Columbus discovered America and spread European culture to the continent before the jews could. Which leads me to my next point which I'm sure you're already wondering about. Yes, Christopher Columbus was SPANISH not a fucking sand nigger Italian (I'll get to that later about how Italians are secretly sand niggers). So yeah yet another lie made up by the filthy and lying Jews is that Christopher Columbus was Italian. This is so they can get their cultural Marxist agenda mixed into America in the future (they invented this disgusting myth before the birth of Christ, who was actually Italian too, I mean Spanish FUCK! The fucking jews got me fucked up. But yes, Christ was Spanish, but more on that later). So where was I? Yes around the year 300 B.C the Jews invented the myth that people from Spain were actually Italians. At the time, nobody even knew what these places were, but the Jews knew, because they are time travelers from another dimension which exists simultaneously in the past,present, and future as our own universe, but more on that later.

Neanderthals had fur tho

Hence why I'm searching for the study papers from a guy that said this.
I saw a link to them on pol/ some time ago.

(can't find the pic I wanted to show)

Huge as in heavilly build, not beak-like noses of the jews. For fucks sake, look at the nose in your pic and try to tell me it looks like a jew nose.
Diference between neanderthals and devisonians is still a matter of debate.

So...let's see, right so the Jews time traveled here to the past and started their foundation of cultural Marxism by saying that Italians were Spanish and vice versa. Long story short, this helped invent the the countries of Italy and Spain. So where did the jews get those names from? (btw don't trust your history books on where these names really came from, that's a bunch of filthy KIKE lies). Nobody can say for sure but legend has it, in their language from the other dimension Spain means "white" and Italian means "black" or what our equivalent to "nigger" would be, really makes you think huh? Ok so they do the Marxism thing,blah,blah,blah,you get the idea, they try to destroy society,WW2 happens,Bruce Jenner cuts his dick off,Trump gets elected. And now here we are, the great Spanish KKK!!!! We are ready to defeat those evil,filthy,lying,jew,KIKES for calling us Italians over 2,000 years ago. RACE WAR NOWWW!!!!!!

Also, Christ was really a Spanish (remember Spanish means white in the other dimensions, except ours) god that came from a higher more enlightened dimension than the Jews. He fought Italians from a dimension that was more enlightened than the Jews yet less enlightened than his and more evil than any dimension that has ever existed. Christ realized that the Italians were one of Satan's groups of demons (Jews were another one of his demonic groups) and that they traveled to the year 800 AD,called themselves "Arabs", started Islam aka The Devils 2nd religion (the Devils first religion is Judaism, obviously).So in order to stop this Christ traveled back further than the invention of Islam but after the invention of Judaism to become the saviour of the world and form Christianity, which is the antidote to both the evil religions of Judaism and Islam. Ok, just wanted to tie up some loose ends.

>Neanderthals were able to survive in brutal conditions for hundreds of thousands of years

And they . There is evidence for Cro-Magnon existing side by side with them and displacing them, Neanderthal did not 'evolve' into the white race, that's ridiculous.

Fuck off dickhead. Aboriginals have the smallest brain out of all the modern humans and have far lower percentages of Neanderthal DNA than Europeans. Stop spreading disinformation.

The (((jews))) we know are not the ones mentioned in the bible. Those we know are merely imposters
Lets start with the bible text
>And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
The serpent, Satan, here is said to have produced offspring, namely with eve. Now Eve got Kain and Abel (and Seth, which we dont go into here). Kain, who is the offspring of Eve and the serpent then kills his brother Abel because he envied that his sacrifieces were greater than his own. For this Cain got cursed.
>12"When you cultivate the ground, it will no longer yield its strength to you; you will be a vagrant and a wanderer on the earth."
> 15So the LORD said to him, "Therefore whoever kills Cain, vengeance will be taken on him sevenfold." And the LORD appointed a sign for Cain, so that no one finding him would slay him.
This Curse made the land not bare fruit to him, and "marked" him.

Now we skip a bit of time until after the flood. people mixed with each other, everyone has some Seed of the Serpent in him, but not all express that seed but because its mixed into everyone, everyone is a sinner in the christian ideology. We go to Noah when he was blackout drunk and his son Ham "seeing Noahs nakedness" (probably raped him). When Noah woke up:
>And he said: Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
Note that Canaan is also considdered to be of the Seed of the Serpent, which at this point got its second curse.
They are unable to agriculture, "servants of servants" aka slaves, and are "marked". Does sound a lot like niggas which in all these years still cant farm, are historically usually used as slaves and are marked by their skincolour.

Now lets skip back a bit. Back to Cain, and the Seed of the Serpent. This is what I believe are the (((Jews))) we see today. Furthermore they are likely what we call Neanderthal
nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html
>Today, smaller ethnic groups, like Ashkenazi Jews and the Amish, can have unusually high rates of certain genetic disorders.
>can have unusually high rates of certain genetic disorder
Obviously Satans creation is nowhere near as good as Gods is, has different failures in form of (genetic) deseases. So what are they doing to get rid of those? They mix themselves with gods creation as much as possible, spreading the seed to corrupt his creation while simultaniously negating the effects of those errors of Satans creation.

Check out this bitch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
>Occupation: CEO of YouTube
>She has 2 sisters: Janet Wojcicki, (PhD, anthropologist and epidemiologist)[6] and Anne Wojcicki, founder of 23andMe
So the founder of 23andMe has a sister at a high level job at fucking google and another one who studies epidemics and deseases.
Pretty much the perfect thing if you want to find out how you can get rid of the errors Satan embodied into your genes.

>9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you
Note here that those that claim to be jews are not really jews, but the Synagogue of Satan, the 13th bloodline and the Seed of the Serpent.

So the Homo Sapiens is the creation of God, while the Neanderthal/canaanite is of the Serpent which mixed into todays Cro Magnon.
Pic related Amalek = Neanderthal = (((jews)))

(Part 3 to follow)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
>If the skin is affected, blisters or itching may occur with sunlight exposure.[2]

These blisters look like pic related (there are worse pictures, but i cant tell if they are really from Porphyria or not, so I keep it real). Now how is it treated? Among other stuff
healthline.com/health/porphyria
>blood transfusions

Remember those bloodlible accusations against jews all the time where they supposedly snatched children to drink their blood? The vampire stories about people drinking blood and not being able to step into the sun? But there is more:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory#Trial
This chick apparently tortured some virgin and when the blood of one reached her skin by accident she realized that it appeared to be rejuvenating so the only logical step was to kill even more virgins to bath in their blood to stay young. This too isnt too farfetched
scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/
or this here, episode 33 of the series, 33, the masons favorite number
youtube.com/watch?v=_kO0Zowa1To
injecting instead of drinking or bathing in it, but still the same theme.

So through that bloodlible back then, and probably even today, they tried to negate the genetic errors they recieved through the bloodline of the serpent even though through all that mixing they arent as likely as they were back then among (((them))). This is likely where the bloodlible and pedostuff of today comes from

You know those people arguing we dont come from this planet because of our backproblems, or that we were created artificially because we apparently arent really evolved properly for the upright walk? All caused from the errors of the seed of the serpent which corrupted Gods creation physically and spiritually.

fuck off vermin

You literally dont know anything about the subject and spout on about bullshit.

>phys.org/news/2016-03-world-neanderthal-denisovan-ancestry-modern.html

>Diference between neanderthals and devisonians is still a matter of debate.

Thats irrelevant since aboriginals have the most dna for ANY neanderthal or denisovan species.

the superior species are the south americans. we wuz god zhit. End of debate

kys

And here comes the full retard.

Chinese have a similar theory where Asian hominids evolved over time into modern Chinks. Neanderthals had a smaller chin, larger cranium, white skin, red hair, large brain which all modern Europeans inherited. If the out of Africa theory is true and the pure modern african homo sapien is superior then why aren't we all niggers with our jaws jutting out and small brained?

Fuera de aquí, Pinochet

seriously you are a low IQ inbred.

Australia is a dysgenic shithole that recieved englands worst inbred criminals and deviants. Those deviants are your ancestors

>Thats irrelevant since aboriginals have the most dna for ANY neanderthal or denisovan species.
The article you linked states Abos have a high percentage of denisovan and not neanderthal. Fuck off kike, neanderthals weren't black.

I'm descended from Basque and Welsh migrants so esad shitskin.

neanderthals in europe were not black and didnt have curly african hair

Racist

>calls me retard
>still thinks out of africa is real
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
retard

dickhead, I've said repeatedly that out of Africa is not real. Learn to comprehend.

the fuck. you guys know who Friedman is? I thought he was only well known in Germany 10+ years ago.

Nah, who and what is he?

the image is not from the same study you idiot. Iv you analyze it here:

>

you can see fucking clearly that denisovan and neanderthal dna are ALMOST FUCKING IDENTICAL

2Fast2Furious

>And what the fuck sort of monkey bulshit is on your pic?
It's from some hollywood screenwriter being a ... "creative scientist"

I look exactly like a Neanderthal. SHIET stocky, big nose, short forearms and calves

No you dont. Nobody alive looks like them ffs all you retards are extremely low iq

I think its called "Them and us: how neanderthal predation created modern humans"

Maybe you can find a torrent for it because i didn't

>neanderthal: extinct 15-10,000 years ago
>ashkenazim jew: only came into existence 800 yeas ago

hmmm..

>almost

Human and Chimp DNA is almost identical too, 99%.
Humans and Neanderthal DNA around 99.5-99.8% identical.

You claim that denisovan and neandertal have no differences so therefore all denisovan dna in Abos equals Abos having the most Neanderthal DNA. Fuck off shitskin, show your flag.

Omg, that's exactly it. Gracias chamo

>le poison the well technique
Kikes gonna kike. Friendly reminder the kikes are trying to get you to hate your own DNA and that they are trying to get you to blame neanderthal genes for traits that are actually brought on by the kikes more reptilian brain.

Ye, here we go, Neanderthals are vampires/kikes.

Checked for truth.

>"Them and us: how neanderthal predation created modern humans"
Not worth your time desu, pure speculation and fiction.

You really are retarded. You didn't even understand the first graph i posted here from a 2017 paper:

>science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2017/10/04/science.aao1887/tab-article-info

HERE IS THE GRAPH Altai and Vindija are NEANDERTHALS not DENISOVANS

You fucking idiot dumbshit waste of a human.

Aboriginals are closest to Neanderthals AND Denisovans you retarded pea brained filth bag cunt

That's not a neanderthaler.

M8 I just want to kno teh truth mein

morpholigically they are also the closest. They have a very long doliocephalic head as well as sloping angled forehead. Humans have a high straight head

>Aboriginals are closest to Neanderthals AND Denisovans
Close. They would be if they didn't have the negroid admixture too. What you are thinking of are Australoids, which Abos are a branch off of.

Add the fact that neanderthals were cannibals and most likely hunted and ate humans to the fact of the satanic pedophilia and cannibalism of elite jews

Well, the truth is that this guy wrote his book in 2009, before the mapping of the neanderthal genome was published. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_genome_project
Also, his theory involving flipping their skull conveniently ignores ear placements.
And then there pure fiction like giving them cat eyes.
Now add in that this guy wanted to have his "theory" serve as a script for a hollywood movie.

In short, it's a fun concept, but about as likely as the earth being a disc carried on the back of a turtle.

Well, that make sense.

fuck i hate threads like this
always a shitfest with everyone saying something different
how am i supposed to learn anything faggots

>search terms relevant to subject
>don't use jewgle
>read
>process
>learn
This may also be relevant to you.
edglossarydotorg/locus-of-control/