What is the appeal of shy girls?

What is the appeal of shy girls?

We can relate to them

Because I'm socially inept as well. People want someone they can relate to that wont judge them for being a retard.

Retard

Shy girl not pictured. Even most confident girls don't ask guys out.

How shit they are.

See? this is the reason why I wouldnt fuck you

That's not a shy girl, that's a slut.

You look after them to a degree which makes you feel good because you are needed by them but deep down its you that needs them.

Flustered girl best subclass of shy girl

Shy girls tend to be low maintenance

Because it's cute.

Moe, cute, often relateable. It tends to be associated with kindness, gentleness, innocence, being earnest, etc., inspires feelings of sympathy, affection, and/or protectiveness in others, as well as a desire to see the shy person overcome their barriers and succeed.

*tend to have tons of ideas and desires that are poorly expressed, meaning high maintenance

I recognize this pasta, but it is tasty.

You haven't met many shy girls, have you.

Because women who are confident expect men to fall to their feet.

How do you meet a shy girl if she is shy?

>fuck shy girl and have kids
>have turboautistic babies
I wouldn't wish that on my spawn

>Because women who are confident expect cucks to fall to their feet.

Fixed

Nice fantasy, OP.

Being shy doesn't mean they're deathly afraid of talking to anybody like an agoraphobic, paranoid hikki. Girls also don't have to put forth much effort to socialize, it comes to them.

The internet also makes it quite easy these days.

Means you'd be a shitty father. Don't breed.

>shyness is genetic defect

the things you learn on Sup Forums

generally speaking they tend to be more loyal

You approach them. Sup Forums is full of shy males who can't come to terms with this.

Because you want to bully them

>Being shy doesn't mean they're deathly afraid of talking to anybody
So you have never met a shy person.
>Girls also don't have to put forth much effort to socialize
If she doesn't have problems to socialize then she's not shy, you're full of shit.
All the "shy" girls you've ever met were probably sluts trying to act cute.
>The internet also makes it quite easy these days.
The internet has no relevance in this context.
You shouldn't even have the chance to approach a real shy girl.

Kek

Not until some Jamal NTR's you

Fug.

Because I-I'm shy as well.
I actually think it'd be cute for two shy people try to converse.
Then eventually get over their shyness and end up talking lots to each other.

It's a sub-set of useless moe. Female characters who have blatant weaknesses and need to be protected appeal to your paternal instinct.

>They are, a real shy person tries to avoid contact with people.
But not all people have the liberty to be shut-ins. You can still be approached even if you're not going out of your way to meet contact with others.

>tfw all this
>except I have the saving grace of having someone I respect saying I have a talent for their work
>but I can never work in their field for reasons
Why does the world suffer fools to live?

They lust

Being submissive enough to even grab the beta "love" bait.

Why not just delete the thread?
It is not like this is anime related

It's okay, no one else will either.

>falling for the "alpha" female meme

What's it say about me if I'm a socially awkward, depressed, anxious, shy guy who is only attracted to confident women like pic related?

Is it a subconscious expression of my desire to be a confident Chad? If so, does that mean it's unhealthy to be this fixated on confident women and that I should actually go for shy women?

It's a subconscious expression of knowing if you don't start things the girl has to.

I would tell you that I already reported it three times but it is against the rules and you write like retard.

it's about the archetype of shy characters but some faggot derailed it

Do you really believe this?

>tfw only dykes, everywhere

too real, take it back

Relatablility and they're cute when they spaghetti. It's usually adorkable or funny and cringey.

It's cute.

Could say the same for you. Reporting such posts only gets you a ban for abusing the report function these days.

We want someone who will play into our desire to be seen as manly, but simultaneously we don't want to work hard to keep them for ourselves, since a lot of women are into mind game bullshit and want to 'test' you. A shy girl is someone who by nature does not go out and will always stay true to you.

In this case there's also the subcategory of "Shy to everyone but me" where it's even more pronounced because not only does she make you feel manly, she makes you feel needed by virtue of being sought out constantly while in contrast she rejects everybody else.

When you reach the extremes of this and discard the pride that makes you want to be seen as manly you end up with yandere. A yandere is someone who has no interest in the world other than their target and rejects everybody else as trash/losers/worthless so you have zero fear that you'll ever have your trust betrayed.

All in all shy girls are a pretty good tell of what mental hangups an user might have by liking them.

being shy is cute. CUTE!

female characters who have blatant weakness and need to be protected usually appeal to my dick
does this mean I'd be a pedophile if i were a father

Betas think girls being beta themselves makes them more attainable. In reality that shy girl is probably asking out a Chad who'll fuck her in a back alley and never call her afterwards and not a shy beta guy like themselves.

fuck off r9k, nobody likes your faggot whining

also nobody likes your 3dpd blogshit either fuckjob, take your dumb ass back to /r/anime or whatever dumbfuck shithole you crawled out of

Hit a little too close to home?

stop

Fixed it

I'd probably get really angry and impatient around her.
I don't know how to deal with people who talk really slowly or have issues with getting to the point, it's infuriating and extremely annoying.

No and fuck away with your 3DPD bullshit.

Thats ok user. Just remember 2D will never hurt you

That's why people see anime, you faggot.

>MC has more female friends than males
>MC is beta as fuck, but being "kind" just makes up for everything
>MC is the "savior" in every turn of events
>MC whiteknights all day and actually gets the (you)
>Female characters actually can "love"

Anime is fantasy. Let it be.

easy to fuck

>TICKET! out of nowhere

My girlfriend does that all the fucking time. Whenever she wants to say something, she just blurts out "THING!" and I'm supposed to understand what she wants.

It's cute

die

Absolutely this.

There is nothing on this planet cuter than raging full-face blushing

Source? I'm having trouble finding.

_no

Spoken like a true basement dweller than never had a relationship before.

Quiet girls are crazier and have unpredictable mood swings and wants because they don't know how to talk about their desires openly. You will cucked for no reason other than because it's nigger season for her.

Shy girls are usually sluts due to low self esteem.
Any chad willing to bobble their head will do.
I'd bet they're more likely to have rape fantasies.

Reminder that after you "fix" the shy girl and she realized her "value" she'll abandon you for the first chad cock she sees after realizing you are a beta faggot.

Pot, meet kettle.

Nice argument nerd.

Are girls really this shy around men?
It seems so difficult for me to relate to them that I think its impossible for them to feel scared around the opposite gender.

>all this 3DPD posting
Anime shy girls =/ 3D shy girls
Fuck off to /soc/ if you want to talk about how shitty 3D is.

I don't know about weebs,but for me it's the appeal that there is someone who is more scared of talking.
I can take control of the situation verbally.
And I find them cute

I fucking hate shy girls with a passion. I mean, they don't have to be all loud and social with everyone, it is ok to be somewhat reserved. But girls that absolutely terrified of their own shadow and can't talk to other people make me physically ill.

You don't to go out there and the center of attention, but don't sperg when someone talks to you.

Most young girls actually are insecure around men. They disguise it by quickly gossiping and talking with friends.
If you catch them alone outside, you will find their nervousness in full view. Both hands grasping tightly and all that jazz.
Admittedly their nervousness goes away quickly once you have some kind of nice relationship with them, be it nice fellow gossiper or friendly jogger.