When will we stop funding the bbc

god save us

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We all know what BBC really stands for.

Big Black Cunts

>there are people in this thread who pay the license fee

How cowardly and retarded do you have to be to pretend a single character in a TV show is the downfall of the world?

You Europeans do the same thing....

We (Sup Forums) should start spreading memes on UK social media, letting britbongs know they don't actually have to pay the license.

Dr Who is fantasy...

You idiots are more easily triggered than SJWs.

kill.your.self.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

til kids watch the shit and believe it all, nogs in soldiers uniforms, then again i guess thats normal for the 56%

She crushed the role. Best Mad Margaret I've ever seen.

The nigger they let play the duke of York in Henry V was also excellent. I have no problem with them hiring the 1-2 qualified actors who happen top be black.

Being both cultureless and without history of your own I understand your confusion amerimutt. Non subhumans like myself see the mudwashing of history as repugnant and insulting. You might as well if your ancestors wernt slaves.

I guess your response is about the level of maturity I should have expected from you.

how retarded do you have to be to not realise that this is a symptom of a far wider problem of cultural marxism that extends far beyond "a TV show"?
You can just tell when nonwhites are posting here

Lol is that Eddie Murphy under "Truth"

As much as you like to admit it or not, people's ideas on history are greatly shaped by the media's portrayal of it.

Unrelated, I find it interesting that it used to be counter-culture to suggest Jesus was black.

Now its actually more counter-cultural to suggest he was white.

the fuck happened to this place, full of mutts like yourself now fawning over this shit, fucking disgusting

>there are people in this thread who area in a government list of suspect unlicensed butter knife owners

At least the show has been hemmoraging since Capaldi made doe eyes at the negress.

...fucking Scots. No fucking clue but they wanna virtue signal. Go on, let the refugees vote. See what happens.

Cultural marxism is not real. It's just a dumb buzzword for "I don't like things that liberals do and I hate brown people."

the brtish butter knife meme is such exaggerated bullsh-

Why do you guys always post this stupid debunked genetic test without doing any research to see if its real? Its already been debunked

livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html

This Egyptian queen in my pic is not a European not matter how much you pretend lol

Oi lad is dat a knofe?!

It's not a tax. You can stop paying it at any time, but you can't drag yourself away from the electric Jew, so you continue to fund their programming.
Orwell came out of that place and wrote 1984, fuck sake.
How old are you anyway? I don't know anyone under the age of 30 who watches terrestrial TV in the UK. They watch YouTube and Netflix.

You're a fucking idiot. Hollywood is doing the same shit. We wuz kangz n sheit

You're not very bright are you.

Oh how sweet british suffering is.

i dont watch it either m8, saw the pic and thought itd be good to show here, but it isnt us we should be worried about, its the kids watching this shit, believing it, then they'll ask a teacher and theyll say its all fact, further brain washing them, starts as 2 actors, then 5, then the entire crew

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

There's a ton of sources, as much as you want Egyptians to be black they were not.

>t. fucking retard

Imagine martin luther king jr was being played by a white guy. how would people react?

I'd be pissed, too.

AHAHAHA black Zeus, jeez effin christ

>/)
>/mlp/

Aw LaQuandus, it's difficult to get into history when you have a frivolous little monkey brain, but good on you for trying.

Literally /nupol/ and all that's come with it.
How deep does the rabbit hole go? It's just tv and that's just fantasy right?

Some fun things to Google image search:
Doctor
Scientist
White family
Now do a search for:
Criminal
Burglar
Rapist

Anything stuck in your chest will kill you as surely as a bayonet though. Pans, a remote, islamic terrorists.

I'm assuming that's supposed to be Queen Nefertiti? So black.

Wait, the first Earl of Leicester looked like THAT? whoa

kill your rulers who are at war against you. be willing to die for the future you yearn for. otherwise stop complaining. this is a war not patty cake.

Stop complaining white boi. You still have blacked.com to watch. More than half of its actors are white.

According to genetic analysis you are wrong!

WE WUZ KANGZ

Are you actually this low IQ? You posting another source of the same debunked genetic test proves nothing lol, its already been debunked read the article i linked, you fool

>islamic terrorists
I genuinely laughed.

It's not like the DNA of mummies was tested.. oh wait, it was.

>You Europeans do the same thing....
You're implying that OPs picture wasn't also done by europoorans?

Not only brown, all non-whites, except for Japanese. And for well-justified reasons. Welcome to Sup Forums mutt.

Why are you on the internet? No homies to rob and rape with?

Do you guys think i went back in time 5000 years ago to ancient Egypt and drew her pitch black myself just so i could win this argument on an anonymous image board? You guys are obviously deluded fools....

What an ugly fucking ape

>Hector
>A nigger

How can Hector be a nigger when everything he stand for(honour, piety, love for your countrymen and country, etc) are nothing niggers have.

I just did “doctor” and almost all were white men. One old Chink, and two blonde women. What was I supposed to get?

>one pic means the entire legacy of ancient Egypt was nigger
no, genetics have proven the pharaohs tested were not black

One day they'll go after pencils and call it a day

Nah, I am saying that your negro brain is not equipped for critical thought
>ooga booga, dem wimminz rite der don painted black
>dat meanz we wuz kangs n shiet

Negro btfo

I'm not shocked by the girl but by the west african thing pretending to be north east african

I know many Egyptians and none are black. They look like light skinned middle Easterners and believe they appear white (they don't but the fact they realise whites are master race and thus identify as white makes them ok in my book).

It's one thing to make a movie in a country and the parts to be played by people from your country despite historical inaccuracy in terms of ethnicity.(which niggers never stop crying about)

It's a completely other thing to shoehorn niggers into the roles of Greek gods and as ancient Egyptians and claim it as being historically accurate.

I hate niggers.

genetics>pictures without source

You gave the Jews the power, now they use that power to rule over you.

pic related

seeThat genetic test has already been debunked so far the only evidence you guys have is a debunked genetic test, lol its pathetic how many of you keep clinging to it

*bloated black cunts

Anglos are below niggers and kikes.

Disgusting race full of cowards and slaves.

Holy shit britbongstain is a joke of a country.

So they’re Egyptian not black? Nice refutation idiot

What the hell were they thinking in 2015? Do they care about ratings at all? Or are they consciously trying to kill the show?

user, the 18th Dynasty were ginger Berbers. The Berbers are related to the Gaels. Like the Britons, the Gaels migrated from Iberia in the late Mesolithic/early Neolithic.

This doesn't prove that Egyptians were Europeans. It proves their royal line was of Berber descent, as were some Gaels (possibly isolated to the Carbri Riata i.e. the Scotti tribe of Antrim from whom the Dal Riata emerged). In other words, some 'Europeans' are of Berber descent, like some Egyptians.
As far fetched as this may sound, there is ample archaeological evidence of a connection between North Africa and Northern Ireland - most notable are the funerary items that have been discovered. Likewise, the genetic connection between a subset of Scots and the Riffian Berbers is indisputable. Red hair is very common in both groups.

Notwithstanding the above, Riffians (amongst other Berber tribes) are classed as Caucasian.

Its funny how Egyptians described their southern neighbirs the Nubians as being dark skinned. Why would they do that if they were also dark skinned? Egyptians were as black as bedouins and berbers are.

You know there are a lot more pictures of her not black right? And busts.

look, you are a nog descended of west african slaves.
genetic west africans never ruled upper egypt.
fact.
you had your own civilizations like the mali empire. why do you people have to engage on theft at every level?
in lower egypt, the dark skinned people were slaves.

you WUZ ISRAELITES and now you IZ KANGZ
which is it, nigger?

How is this actually real. What the fuck is even happening

Boycott them already. Jesus.

Tv licence..haha. bog off. not watched a TV since Y2K

>Egyptian pharaohs confirmed not to be black
>slave niggers confirmed to be black

>we wuz kings n shieet

fucking deluded idiots

>mali empire
>ooga booga we make sand castles n shiet
Fun fact, slavery is still common practice and socially accepted in Mali.

No Egypt was one of many African civilizations such as Ethiopia, Nubia and etc and they waged war against each other regularly you're pretending like Europeans never went to war against each other,

That mosque was actually made by the french.

Yeah, that guy isn't black.
Egyptians were brownish, but in no way congoid.

fuck off memeflag

Your country is younger than ours buddy

Did you finally realize that they were sandniggers? I'd recommend you to sleep in order to let your brain rest of that fully non-stop 5 minutes you had it working

we're long gone, friend.
The only hope now is the Ethnostate

Romania, you're really not a place that wants to bring up flags and draw attention to your nation.
Romania's #1 cultural export is gypsies.

>Being too retarded to realise pigments for paint literally age and change over time

No they weren't the Ancient Egyptians were black Africans just like they depicted themselves in thier paintings

Is this Pharaoh black enough for you? Most Africans are brown not pitch black just like some Europeans are dark (Meds) and some are very white (Nords)

see

Northern Africans historically were not black. Pretending that the pigments didn't age is also embarrassing.
They've literally done DNA tests, ancient Egyptians were not sub Saharan African you retard.

So a work of art is now proof of evidence? I thought you had thinked for 5 mins but seems like to think is something your brain can't process

>shilling this hard
I hope the kikes pay you well.

Ok this nigger is just retarded

This nigger is just nigger*

according to this picture, they also had gigantic eyes that took up 1/3 of their faces and 12 inch long fingers

This world is burning in front of us as we stand to do nothing, we cannot allow these progressive scum do this to us, Trump is only delaying the inevitable, an uprising is in dire need if we wish to free our fellow Kek brethren and take the western world from the progressive communist scum’s hands before it’s to late

>All Africans were and are a collective of "black"
>But some are just lighter than others
Yes, and despite living on the same continent, those lighter skinned Africans were not black. They don't even depict themselves as having black/negro features.

Sorry, no. The only black egyptians were a short lived nubian dynasty of outside invaders, which were hated and promptly overthrown.