SJW devs pushing female brown agenda

they're portraiting Tamar as an indian looking female, while Tamar was a white georgian portrait in her paintings

(((they))) are blacking white european culture

youtube.com/watch?v=0aExp07EKks&feature=youtu.be

Shitty game

While she does look far whiter in her iconography, she looks like a large portion of southern and eastern Georgians.
This is certainly not a phenotype that is uncommon in Georgia, you must remember that only central and western Georgians are objectively white.
Small portion of Georgians are ginger and super white, and there is about equal amount of white dark haired Georgians and dark skinned Georgians more similar to the turks though not as dark.

piety is pronounced pie-a-tea ?
i always thought; pee-aytea

MUH WHITE SKIN
i thought skin color dosent indicate ethnicity

Additionally
>(((they))) are blacking white european culture
So often I've seen cucks on /pol claim that Georgia is not European, and now that some irrelevant game is adding some shitty character suddenly Georgian being European fits your narrative.

that's not the point, they made a leader into a women, but turned a woman into a literal nigger who was white. David the builder would've been a way better choice. southeastern georgian are a bit mixed with arm*s and azeri but still look whiter than this nigger

Dude I've seen Georgians this dark, are you retarded? Why are you arguing about shit you are not a part of, unless you are a Georgian, and if you are, სადაური ხარ ბრატ?
And yes, obviously David the Builder would be a thousand times better of a choice.

გამარჯობა

So which Civ does one play? V? IV?

how did they go from the fantastic realistic art style of civ v to this nasty tumblr shit?

შენთან მოვდივარ სასწავლებლად ცოტახანში ბრატ.

This claymation looking style seems to be really popular, especially in mobile games.
It's probably easy to model without looking too shit, one of the low effort artstyles.
I think they are also attempting to make it look like newspaper carricatures of politicians.

By hiring bunch of women and shitskins who do a shit job in the name of (((diversity)))?

OP BTFO.
Point and laugh at the retard angry at his game.

Holy shit what a funky and cool alphabet.

რა study უნდა გაკეტო?

ITT: effeminate trumpcuck soyboys inject politics into their faggy hobbies

lol of course it’s pie-a-tea, piety is a form of pious (or vice-versa, really, as this is the adjective), which I’m sure you intuitively read pie-us
So there, now you won’t forget. A pious person displays piety.

You guys make the best adzjika.

I know you're pasty because you never leave your moms basement but leave once in a while and stop getting upset when videogame characters are a shade darker than what u wanted

Some exchange program bullshit from my uni, I'm doing machine learning here at Sandiego Uni in Tbilisi.
Thanks man, it's called the rounded alphabet because it's mostly circles in three rows.
ჰოლოკოსტი არის ტყუილი.
I think we created it, though I am not sure.

you are still Slavic roach scum

լօլ a fucking vr*tsi mentioning glorious Armenians again. even in the youtube comment section the rats mention us and type similar shit like 'omg dear white ppl we r akshually wyte unlike our neighbours armenians hello yes i'm georgian hello', you pathetic fucks you, get off our dicks, you worthless cunts.

>cucked by actual Georgian
fuck u OP

What? How are we slavic? Are you off your medication? Are you feeling well?

>calls a georgian a slavic rapebaby

you really live by your idiotic school system don't you le creatura..

>glorious armenians

Yo bong, eat shit, that's not some ancient mosaic, that's a painting that was made in 21st or 20th century. It has no historic value, ya cunt.

I don't care anymore since Civ was dead after 4. They're never going to fix the janky ai and Call to Power had better endgame content and came out 20 years ago anyway. God have mercy on them when they rape AC. Fuck triple gAAAy games with a nigger knife.

Maaaane, just tell your gay bros to get off our dicks, forget our existence, ya niggers.

hey bro, the reason no one else is replying is because you have a meme flag, proving you are in fact a virgin.

I don't care about white identity and majority of Georgians don't either. Georgia is a homogeneous society with strong hate for immigrants and firm cultural identity, irrespective of what our race is.
We are too small or irrelevant to pose any danger to anyone nor do we care about anyone, and now that Saakashvili has been kicked out and is facing a jail sentence we will just continue building the nation for ourselves.
We are overwhelmingly Christian, disapprove of homosexuals and most men do not take in wives unless they are virgins, all of these things that you wish you had in your society.

>using virgin as as an insult

Europe was always brown.

The fuck you on about, cunt?

>Overwhelmgly Christian
Check
>Disapprove of homos
Check
>Don't take wives unless they're virgins
Check

The fuck? You think us Armos don't have that? լօլ

youre a diaspora living in glendale

I actually live in your mom's house and bang her 24/7, dzmao

Fuck my reading comprehension, I didn't catch that you are an Armenian.
I dunno, I think Armenians are alright but your country is riding Russias dick.
When I was to Germany I had a long conversation with an Armenian soldier about how we should face turks on the battlefield one day.
>nazi flag
You do know that Nazi Germany had some shady plans for Caucasus, right?

georgians are middle eastern

We are Caucasian people, Chechens, Armenians, Georgians, Osettians etc.
We are our own group.

you are not Armenian, you are a 33 year old in America shitposting. Fuck off

There aren't three groups of people on this planet, we are Caucasians you fucking muslim cuck.

>caucasian people
>armenians and ossetians

my sides

(((European))) is a meme, if your ethnicity is christian with an average IQ of 95, then youre white. Whiteness is culture.

yes caucasians are middle eastern

Armenians and Ossetians are Caucasian people regardless of their skin coloration and phenotype.
They are people that are native to this region.

there is no one your dzmao in here! and it was just childish attempt, to hide the fact that, u are in love with your old lady ;)

Lol who is Tamar?

caucasians are middle eastern კი არა, შენი დედა მოვტყან, ნომერი დაწერე შე ყლეო!

Sooo whats that picture supposed to mean? Only women and betas care about physical appearance.

caucasian is a race excluding from it's geographic region. Ossetians are a iranic tribe who stole our traditions like the chechens and dagestanis did
armenians are just turks with some other shitty ethnic minority mix

Tamar is one, who'll rape your little retard asshole!!

>just be yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V for two more years until they've finished releasing their 9000 DLC's, go into panic mode and sell the entire pack for 20 bucks

I think that conversation like the one you had with the soldier are pointless and retarded. Armenian are just really naive and believe that Armenians and Georgians are natural allies and we're not, unfortunately. Armos should stop trying to be friends with people that honestly don't give a fuck.

Also, not really riding the dick, just corrupted elites tied with the r*ssians and you know you need cheap weapons and shit when you're in a constant state of war and a weapons race with your neighbour.

Then Italians are shitskins.

lmao no Armo ever says that shit. you hate us so much you have to draw retarded straw man M E M E S just to keep on hating us even though we don't give a fuck if you exist or not. you guys amaze the fuck out of me.

Why do Georgians talk about Armenians with literally everyone? One slut that I've been fucking told me a Georgian guy stopped in the middle of some HOT SEX SESSION just to rant on Armos. What the fuck maaaan

what?

აი ხო ხართ ღირსები დედები რომ მოგიტყნათ?

I am actually not informed enough about the history of Armenia, but I was under the impression that Armenian people have been here for a while.
Could you give me some info?

No, be an alpha male with lots of testosterone and remove kebab, my georgian friend.

ხოდა ყლე ხარ მერე!! u just told me that, Armenian girl was fucked but Georgian dude, who was shitting on your kind in process... man u just embarrassed yourself

Majority of people hate Armenians because they act like the equivalent of Jews here, constantly jewing shit on the markets and overall acting like two faced bitches.
Again I don't know about Armenia nor care enough to hate, but I've had my fair share of encounters with the proud ((Armenians)).

But really...have you seen modern day Georgian?
They arent white. Americans are less mutt than them. Subhumans.

Who is this fucking faggot? Where are you from? Learn to spell, I'm coming over with my brigada.

ტავსჰი ხო რამე არ გაკლია ხლეო

keep living in your delusional world

We aren't mutt, that's how we fucking look depending on the region.

სადაურელი ხარ ბრატ? i am waiting

>Caterina de medici
>Gorgo
>Tomyris
>Wilhelmina
Why does Fraxis keeps developing some stupid and uninspired characters? Catherine of russia and Maria theresa of austria were safe picks in civ 5.
Civ 6 is a dumbed down game for the vast audience, even the 8th difficulty level is beginner tier.

Imagine having as low self esteem as this guy.

nah man, we're proto-turks, man, that stole everything and also let the Perisans into Tbilisi and let them sack it and everything bad that ever happened with Georgians? yeah, it's our fault somehow

she was r*ssian lmao also why would you post anything if your english sucks that much?

Funny shit, my experience with Georgians is the same - two-faced lying egomaniacs.

ოქროს უბანი, ძმაო.

>he plays against the AI

single player is always practice for multiplayer, you're only supposed to test out strategies and shit

Do you know what the Caucasus are?

Jokes on you! i met one of your gay Dutch brothers in Turkey... he was little faggot!! i make him cry and show him who is Papa in here!! so beware our power, u patent German!!!

შევეცი ოქროს უბრანს!!! ზვიგენას იცნობ?

Blessed numbers show us the might of the Georgian intellectual. Praise be upon the mighty Georgie, who never disappoints. Amen.

Scenarios on civ 5 are legitimately a challenge. I should start playing online but I don't have the time, sadly.

did your mother drop you on your head as a baby? martla rame gaklia tavshi brat

spoonfeeding

Civ 4 if you like squares
Civ 5 if you like hexagons
Alpha Centauri if you're an intelligent life form

Why not play hotseat with your friends? It's a pretty good way to spend a couple of evenings.

>playing 4x multiplayer

Maximum pleb tier, show yourself out.

ზვიგენას დედას შევეცი, კარაბასას იცნობ?

Elvish is not allowed on Sup Forums, knife-ear scum

You look like you just learned to walk upright. Monkey.

He is shitposting obviously, ignore him.

my fav georgian

show us your flag, little one

ეეე შენ ყლე ხომ არ ხარ? ძვიგენაზე რეებს იძახი?? კარაბასა კიდევ ყლეს წოვა ვადების მოედანზე!! გაიგე ბიჭო?

Is this some reverse homo attempt to make me post myself? I'm pretty sure that I'm whiter than you.

Sniper ghost warrior portrayed us lot more accurately. this is how we look, alright, 100% blond, 100% blue eyed and 100% aryan

Civ 5 + G&K and BNW was god tier.

op btfo

>Ethnicity
>Christian
Sven, get a dictionary

How are we mutts? I look 100% Jewish

Whiteness itself is a meme to begin with. It was a unscientific concept made by Anglo men for other Anglo men - and then the club got widened to include people formerly considered "subhuman races". In Slovenia a lot of people are light haired and every time they see a group of southern Italian tourists walking down the street in Ljubljana tyou cant help but to speculate in your head, are these refugees?

I've seen far more people claim Finland isn't European than Georgia.

Lol, you wish.
Monkey.
I dont consider you a human being. Theres no debate.

I don't live much close to my friends' homes. We usually meet around the town. Besides, most of them don't like strategy.

ძვიგენა კი არა ჯერ წერა ისწავლე, მოვალ და ადგილზე მოგტყნავ.
სადაურელი ხარ ბრატ?

დედაშენის მუტელი რომ არ ეყოფა, მანდაურელი ვარ!!

შენ ვინღა ხარ?
Where are all of these Georgians coming from? Do you hide in the woods when I search for your kind irl?
Who are you people?
კენჭო, შენ ხარ შე ყლეო?

ჰა შე ებრაელო ყლეო