The Holocaust

>The Holocaust
>Dresden
>Tokyo
>Nagasaki & Hiroshima

Why are white people so violent? Is libertarianism possible in a white society?

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=xFa81ROLvIw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japs fucking deserved it for killing so many people throughout centuries

What's most important for libertarianism isn't your willingness to inflict violence on out-group people. To get liberatarianism working you need a population that doesn't engage in (or tolerate the initiation of) violent or legal plunder of each other and thus cannot sustain a government that will initiate violence against them or others.

Actually, having a population that will gladly eradicate outsiders if they invade etc. might greatly mitigate the most difficult concern about libtertarianism, i.e. "national defense", and thus help in making libertarianism feasible.

Although it is true that free trade will mostly work to diminish prejudice against other groups.

more people died from the prc than all the white wars put together. Get an education you weak low t rice eater.

>Is libertarianism possible in a white society?
No. White people are builders. They will organically develop a state. It's inevitable.

>people

good point.

All of that was done because of kikes

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

faggot

Aryans are descended from the Gods most in their image, Atlanteans

I just walked on your lawn. What are you gonna do, ancap filth?

In defence of white people: only some 20,000 people died in the firebombing of Dresden. It wasn't —that— bad.

all shit done out of self defence

All of those things were decided by a very small number of people.

If black people rioted in your city, murdered 20,000 people and destroyed that much property in your city, you wouldn't say, "it wasn't that bad".

Murdering non-combatants is not self defense.

>The Holocaust
Didn't exist
>Dresden
War crime
>Tokyo
Self-Defence
>Nagasaki & Hiroshima
Military operation during war

The biggest lie ever told is that Dresden had no military value. It was a transportation hub, and it had mom-and-pop war industries throughout the city. So it was bombed flat.

technically speaking every civilian that isn't a NEET has military value

yeah because you can believe in offical numbers

the 20.000 were only the deads of the offical Dresden population, but the city was full of refugees from Schlesien, Prussia etc

independent sources estimate a number of 200.000 deads

Technically Dresden operation was a war crime, but they were enemies, and the enemy must be destroyed.

>Murdering non-combatants is not self defense.
"Reasons why West is so cucked", Volume 1488

you did learn a trick or two from them

>technically speaking
Technically speaking you are wrong and neets have military value

trips confrm japs paid for their crimes. Its time for whitey to pay for his atrocities.

In order for normal libertarianism to flourisjh we would have to forget about the concept of race, country and age imo, and start thinking of people as net gains or losses

WE WUZ AZTECS N SHIEET

then we'd start the hollacaust

>independent sources estimate a number of 200.000 deads
Oh, you mean like David Irving!? Too bad idiots like him have been thoroughly refuted. Sorry, Nazi!

nope
for example Udo Walendy or Gerd Schultze-Rhonhof

we should fire bomb the shit out of africa

>Why are white people so violent?
We are actually less violent than other races in general. But when we decide to kill people we do it with style, efficiency, purpose and conviction.

yep we don't just target one person we target a group and we kill all of them

What holocaust?

What's with the whoreposting lately, where you think you are on Sup Forums ?
>sage this fucking wanker and his useless bait thread

only 200.000?
we need more dead germans.

I'm a legit member of the KKK. I once skinned a nigger alive because he called me Italian. The audacity of that fucking ape. Italians are not white and neither am I. Wait, I mean, Italians are not white and neither are niggers. Obviously. I'm definitely white though, I may look Italian but I'm actually 100% Hispanic. And no, I don't mean like those gang banging spics you see in East L.A. I mean actually from Spain, the 100% European country. And anybody who tells you that Spain isn't white is a fucking LIAR. Spain is 100% pure white. There are some myths that have been spread around about people from Spain having Moorish genes. These are more false lies that the fucking jews invented so that they could say we aren't white. The jews hate us because Christopher Columbus discovered America and spread European culture to the continent before the jews could. Which leads me to my next point which I'm sure you're already wondering about. Yes, Christopher Columbus was SPANISH not a fucking sand nigger Italian (I'll get to that later about how Italians are secretly sand niggers). So yeah yet another lie made up by the filthy and lying Jews is that Christopher Columbus was Italian. This is so they can get their cultural Marxist agenda mixed into America in the future (they invented this disgusting myth before the birth of Christ, who was actually Italian too, I mean Spanish FUCK! The fucking jews got me fucked up. But yes, Christ was Spanish, but more on that later). So where was I? Yes around the year 300 B.C the Jews invented the myth that people from Spain were actually Italians. At the time, nobody even knew what these places were, but the Jews knew, because they are time travelers from another dimension which exists simultaneously in the past,present, and future as our own universe, but more on that later.

So...let's see, right so the Jews time traveled here to the past and started their foundation of cultural Marxism by saying that Italians were Spanish and vice versa. Long story short, this helped invent the the countries of Italy and Spain. So where did the jews get those names from? (btw don't trust your history books on where these names really came from, that's a bunch of filthy KIKE lies). Nobody can say for sure but legend has it, in their language from the other dimension Spain means "white" and Italian means "black" or what our equivalent to "nigger" would be, really makes you think huh? Ok so they do the Marxism thing,blah,blah,blah,you get the idea, they try to destroy society,WW2 happens,Bruce Jenner cuts his dick off,Trump gets elected. And now here we are, the great Spanish KKK!!!! We are ready to defeat those evil,filthy,lying,jew,KIKES for calling us Italians over 2,000 years ago. RACE WAR NOWWW!!!!!!

Also, Christ was really a Spanish (remember Spanish means white in the other dimensions, except ours) god that came from a higher more enlightened dimension than the Jews. He fought Italians from a dimension that was more enlightened than the Jews yet less enlightened than his and more evil than any dimension that has ever existed. Christ realized that the Italians were one of Satan's groups of demons (Jews were another one of his demonic groups) and that they traveled to the year 800 AD,called themselves "Arabs", started Islam aka The Devils 2nd religion (the Devils first religion is Judaism, obviously).So in order to stop this Christ traveled back further than the invention of Islam but after the invention of Judaism to become the saviour of the world and form Christianity, which is the antidote to both the evil religions of Judaism and Islam. Ok, just wanted to tie up some loose ends.

Whites are violent.
>doesnt know about unit 731

youtube.com/watch?v=xFa81ROLvIw

I fucking wish THIS is what people gave a shit about rather than the holohoax.

Japs proved their willingness to die for their emperor and their lack of value for human life throughout the war. America granted them their wish

>Muh holocaust
Reaction to jewish bullshit and tyranny over the years
>Muh dresden
What is war?
>Tokyo
Tojo was asking for it, not our fault the jap never surrendered
>Nagasaki & Hiroshima
Who better to test nuclear weapons on than our own enemy?

A libertarian united states would still have done that. Libertarianism is not pro-world peace, nor anti-violence. It's just about the individual.

>dick measuring contest
you have a problem bro?
And now you explain (((they))) have to created a BBC myth
>yfw whites on average have larger dicks then niggers

>In order for normal libertarianism to flourisjh we would have to forget about the concept of race, country and age imo, and start thinking of people as net gains or losses

No. In a libertarian society people would be able to subsidize peoples or groups with their own money. You could drain a lot of money on your drunk brother for example.

Lol, are you being ironic? Because, those are almost the exact numbers of having +25% black demographic.

Preying Japantises consuming chinsects is the way of the world, user.

>Dresden
They deserved it

The fact we were fighting war does not make us violent being that every race wages war.
Outside of war, no, white people are not particularly violent.
And the OP's IQ is rather low.

>>Tokyo
>>Nagasaki & Hiroshima

lol, the Japs killed ~20 million, mostly civilians from 1935-1945

its hilarious when they complain about Hiroshima and Nagasaki

the biggest genocide was executed by muslims and targeted hindu pajeets

>If black people rioted in your city, murdered 20,000 people and destroyed that much property in your city, you wouldn't say, "it wasn't that bad".

lol, blacks in africa killed each other by the millions with machetes just a few years ago

get on that one, (((pretend chinko)))

>Murdering non-combatants is not self defense.

indeed, you should be talking about what the Japs did in China

they held contests to see how many civilians' heads they could chop off with their swords until they fell exhausted. their record seems to be just short of 100

how many chinese civilians did the japs kill 1935-1945?

wanna bet it was 500x Dresden?

not a single aztec in there

>In order for normal libertarianism to flourisjh we would have to forget about the concept of race, country and age imo, and start thinking of people as net gains or losses

are you a spic?

that wont be good for you

(-$600k per spic in the U.S.)

1. We are good at it
2. We like it
3. We have done it since the beginning of time.

Fight or Die.

>more people died from the prc than all the white wars put together.
Your point being?

Most arabs are part of the caucasoid race

If one group killing a bunch of another group justifies a bombing the whole world deserves to be nuked.

Africa
Arabia
India
China
Why are nonwhite people so violent? Is libertarianism possible in a nonwhite society?

>Africa
Niggers
>Arabia and India
Those lands are controlled by caucasoids
>China
Less criminality than most white coutries with a similar gdp per cappita.

>Most arabs are part of the caucasoid race

nah, they're semitic monkeys

Semites are caucasoids
>Blue: mongoloids
>yellow: niggers
>green: caucasoids

>>Arabia and India
>Those lands are controlled by caucasoids

they're not white Europeans so dont try to blame me for their behaviour

amerimutts aren't white, lolbert

>He groups three different race as non white
>Don't you dare grouping me with members of my own race, since i don't like them!!
Caucasoids are truly masters of cognitive dissonance

it just depends where you draw the line

niggers are technically human, do you want to be blamed for their behaviour? do you want to lumped in with them?

then dont try to include arab monkeys or street shitters with Europeans

the absolute state of niggers

>Caucasoids are truly masters of cognitive dissonance

lol, he's brown and jealous

t. 56% niggersemite halfhuman amerimutt

yes, because if your country has shitskins then all the whites are suddenly only half-white

i dont breed with monkeys, do you?

>Caucasoids are truly masters of cognitive dissonance
As stated before, caucasoids can be brown, like arabs.

Chief Wigwam is your great grandpappy and your great grandmama is undoubtedly an Italian whore

you avoided the point

you're an angry brown shitskin

>The Holocaust
The what?
>Dresden
>Tokyo
>Nagasaki & Hiroshima
Done on the orders of jews and (((democracies)))

Now that you are coming to this realization you should probably get out before we remember too

Look at the list of deadliest human caused incidents in the history of the world, notice how many of them are chinks, then come back here.

nah, you find out all these clowns with their supposed high cheekbones had no Indian ancestry after all

Don't project your emotions onto me, man.
We mongoloids are logic-driven, unlike caucasoids and black people who are driven by emotions only.

sure pal

you'd still be living in your mud hut if it werent for whitey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

>The seventh and last person in the first row was a pregnant woman. The soldier thought he might as well rape her before killing her, so he pulled her out of the group to a spot about ten meters away. As he was trying to rape her, the woman resisted fiercely ... The soldier abruptly stabbed her in the belly with a bayonet. She gave a final scream as her intestines spilled out. Then the soldier stabbed the fetus, with its umbilical cord clearly visible, and tossed it aside.

Only Asians can be libertarian. Confucius confirm

Decisive violence suspends conflict and mollifies your enemy.

>holocaust
never happened
>dresden
done by churchill and harris who were puppets of the jews and masons. also should be noted that hitler did similar fire bombings.
>tokyo
huh?
>nagasaki & hiroshima
Ill let you in on a secret. Americans aren't white. They never have been. Have you ever watched an american import of a british comedy or show? They need music to tell them when to laugh or when to feel shock. A great example of this is Gorden Ramsey's shows in Britain and America compared together.
In the british one it's serious, no music to ellicit the expected emotion for the scene. The american one is the complete opposite. What can we tell from this? Americans are mainly irish and german. They are the niggers of europe. Retards. Morons. They literally haven't the mental capacity above a child.
Now when we look at HIroshima and Nagasaki I want to remember this.
The Japanese had already surrendered before the bombs dropped. They were negotiating a surrender. The americans bombed them anyway.
They didn't bomb military targets.
They targetted civilians.
They targetted the defenseless.
And whilst the japs were at the negotiating table.
Why?
They were scared of russia.
Yup.
That's it.
They murdered women and children because big bad russia and china were scaring them.
Americans are cowards. Children. They owe most of their technological advances to nazi's they cherry picked after the conflict.
They are children. Dumb. Retarded. Unintelligent. Not even with the emotional wherewithall to know when something is funny unless someone tells the it's meant to be funny.
They are the most retarded people on earth.
No wonder blacks became violent savages around them.
Have you ever spoken to an american soldier? It's like speaking to a 9 year old kid. "I LIKE GUNS AND I WANNA BE A SOLJA"
There's nothing in those thick cranium cases that is worth even a lick of saving.
No wonder these dumb fucking morons were enslaved by the jew.

>antifa shilling under a libertarian flag again

Ancaps are some of the most hardcore race realists out there, fuck you.

If they firebombed your city and only killed 20000 then yeah you probably would

Doubtfully.
If anything, we wouldnt being invaded by niggers right now if it werent for caucasoids, who seem to love them for some reason.

>Unironically calling a German a Nazi
>You're source must be some guy I don't like!
Man way to assume shit and sound like a moron

Because we're the only ones who can take down Communists/Jews and Nips who have gone murder crazy.
We never took out anybody who didn't have it coming.

Like right now. White Genocide is basically an open secret now and we haven't started the purge yet. We're a very reasonable race. We allow the other guy to unspool enough rope to hang themselves with. Then we oblige them.

Dresden's firestorm was an unintentional effect, but the bombing was done when the Jews had their hooks into our leadership.

no, you're the faggot

you know the systematic murder of millions of people of jewish ancestry carried out by the Einsatzgruppen and the SS all across eastern europe, aided by locals from latvia to the crimea, and the compliance of the Romanian and hungarians (and also to a lesser extent the French and Dutch) who sent millions to camps that they never returned from

all this is well documented and only idiots deny it.

that holocaust.

>be japanese
>start war just because
why are asians so violent?

since those people were civilians i think you meant "It wasn't —that— bad - of a warcrime"