You can't make this shit up

Study: Unfit U.S. Army recruits may pose threat to military readiness
>Link ↓
news.heart.org/unfit-u-s-army-recruits-may-pose-threat-to-military-readiness/

Title and article summarize everything.

>Tell me is something off about this pol...

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/pentagons-top-enlisted-leader-suggests-fatally-beating-isis/story?id=52269255
forces.net/news/almost-18000-british-army-soldiers-not-fit-be-deployed-all-war-zones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self bump for some goberment habbanings.
Mfw this should be the biggest thread on here.
>Litteral goberment links

>MORE HAPPENINGS TO COME
Pentagon's top enlisted leader suggests fatally beating ISIS fighters with a shovel
Link:
abcnews.go.com/International/pentagons-top-enlisted-leader-suggests-fatally-beating-isis/story?id=52269255

Where's the 5% of pol at?

Literally nothing wrong with this. The e-tool is a legit self-defense weapon.

>Unfit U.S. Army recruits may pose threat to military readiness
wow, dude what a revelation! I'm completely mind blown. Brain blasted even. Or is there something else in the link? If so, please post.

Tbf due to nukes we're never going to fight a real army ever again anyway.

Amerigoys are gonna get btfo.

Top kek. It is the southern states that do poorly. Who would know that there was a correlation between obesity and injuries, mind = blown.

The us is ready for war and ready for the slaughter of cattle.

Get healthy kaffirs and goyim. Be ready to die.

This.
That's all war is. Shifting power/money, destroying/building up nationalism and depopulation.

libs/commies need to villify military and police is in every playbook they have. No difference than ww2 when russia had to use thier machine gunz behind lines to shoot thier own peeps .

forces.net/news/almost-18000-british-army-soldiers-not-fit-be-deployed-all-war-zones

>pol

Fuck off you Reddit sum

Based.

Gtfo you cia bitchlet

>military full of lazy and low achievers
Shocking

>The "Dr" wills it goy

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. It's been known since WW1.

God Bless America

saying pol instead of Sup Forums does look pretty reddit desu

Calling out all the people who glow in the dark. Meme flag

Who are we talking up against? I need to learn the faults of their infrastructure.

China?

They'll never run a similar study based on race. Notice the least white states are the most unfit.

The American people

I will wear the rainbow until there's a Monarchist flag.
Preferably two so Legitimist cucks don't contaminate the rest of us

That's been going on for 15 years though desu

Were talking about a full scale battle

Why is this a happening? Am I missing something or is OP actually this much of a tryhard faggot?

Sounds like fun.

wow it's fucking nothing

It's a indication of a happening soon
>Look at the tension.

Not saying they won't include a gender study but given the recent inclusion there may be a correlation.

WW3 is at our door steps.
>The fight for the dome of the rock
>Nk and possible ally tensions
>Nato and russia
>Occult war for power
> Bio weapon rumours
>Degeneracy increase

There are fucking entire DoD offices devoted to adminstrative studies and bullshit like this, I dont think you understand the scope of the US military, there is more than likely a tens of millions dollar charter somewhere directing an entire collection of doctors (along with support staff, facility staff, HR staff) to research this shit, which has been going on for decades

Fight for a country spends $600 billion on its military each year but can't even put up a few dozen billion to build a wall to protect itself from invasion of illegals and drugs flooding into the country. I can't imagine why the quality of recruits would be so low.

Americas Jewnerals:
>Pls tax payers gibs more monies!
>A trillion a year isn't enough!
>We need MORE bases!
>We need MORE deployments!
>We need MORE overpriced junk that is delayed and doesn't work!
>gibs monies or we will cut back readiness and training

Cut the military budget.
Starve the beast.
Make them stop handing out buckets of money to the contractors.
Make them stop ridiculous shit like the million dollar per unit jeep to go into the V22 that crashes upside down if you look at it funny.
Close some goddamn overseas bases the Cold War ended over 20 years ago for fuck sake but you wouldn't know it.

The cold war isnt over yet.

I think even the military aid America gives other countries could pay for the wall in short order. Now that is just sad.

It wss over when you let Marxists have media and academia.

Never 'knew' isis fighters were frens with this dickhead on facebook

Kek. You right you right.

I had a semester class called "Manwom in a Wom's World" at Malcolm Shabazz High 15 years ago.

I know more than you can imagine about the infiltration, desu.