Netsuzou Trap: NTR

>Yuma and Hotaru have been friends since childhood, so it's only natural that when Yuma is nervous about her new boyfriend, she asks Hotaru for advice. But when Hotaru starts coming onto Yuma for what feels like more than just 'practice', what does it mean...? With boyfriends in the foreground but a secret, passionate tryst in the background, will Yuma and Hotaru try to forget what happened between them or have they fallen into a trap of true love and betrayal?

Already Summer AOTS?

Not even going to watch this shit.

This shit it's gonna be a flop.

Did the scanlation even finish?

as a filthy yurifag i'm not even gonna touch this shit

Sounds retarded, maybe if it delivers the lewd if not, its as stupid as your seasonal haremshit.

Yuris get together and the Yaois get together. The end.

>yuri
>ntr

it's going to be absolute shit of the season I can already tell

Well, Yuma is basically as retarded as a typical harem MC.

Brown hair is the only one who hasn't gotten any action. Silver and Hotaru seem to fuck on the reg.

How could it be NTR if it's yuri tho?

>Brown hair is the only one who hasn't gotten any action
Not only it has shit story, the author even put in a guy just to suffer? What the fuck man.

Why do you care about the guys on yuri anime?

It's okay, but I enjoyed it less than Kuzu no Honkai which was unironically my AotS.

That post seems to indicate the other guy get some action, why not the brown one too?

There will be Tsurezure for balance

The best part is that brown hair guy is somehow really popular among readers, there was a comments page by author saying how perplexed she was about it. Also it was originally going to be about two married women having an affair instead of highschool couples.

good at least there is a balance this season then

Probably he was too beta to ask

Brown guy got sympathy vote.

What balance?

pure love

and

ntr

Why call it NTR? does the brown hair cry himself to sleep?

Daily Reminder that 2017 is the year of NTR.

So I checked out chapter 1-4, the fuck with this doujin tier "story" pacing? The adaptation direction is going to be hilarious.

The girls in this manga are fucking retarded, and silver hair is a massive asshole.

They are dykes, of course they are retarded