ITT:

Things you want to be adapted as anime. I'll start with an impossible one

my dairy desu

I Really Needed Money, But This Guy Who Loaned Them Now Demands A Pound Of Flesh From Me!
>Our Families Are Fighting, But I Actually Really Like That Capulletti Girl!
>The Year Is 1984, And I Can't Stop Loving My Big Brother!
>We're Prince's Two Best Friends, But We Have Zero Clue How We Got Here!
>My Father Is A King And Has Died A Mysterious Death, But It Turns Out That My Uncle Is The Killer?!
>I Need To Travel Around The World, But I Only Have Eighty Days To Do That?!
>I'm An Immoral Hedonist, But It's Not A Problem As Long As My Portrait Ages Instead Of Me, Right?
>My Inner Beast Can't Be Contained, But I'm Just A Simple Doctor!
>I Was Recruited To Be a Squire To a Knight But All We Do Is Fight Windmills!
>No Way!! My Best Friends Just Betrayed And Got Me Thrown To Prison But At Least I Get To Become Really Rich!?
>There's No Way My Roommate Is Actually A Brilliant Detective
>I'm An English King, But My Adviser Don't Know What's The Difference Between African and European Swallows?!
>The jealousy of one of my dad's wives is driving me insane!
> Jeez, Darcy-san, I'm only here because of my friend so don't get the wrong idea, got it!?
>My Uncle gave me a Ring as keepsake and suddenly some Oji-san told me to destroy it?!
>Alien-chan Always Does it in Threes!
>I Was a Coming-of-Age Hero Until My Story was Turned into a Thinly Veiled Feminist Tract!
>The Famous Hero of the Empire is Actually a Coward!?
>I Killed the King's Dog so now I Have to be the Replacement!?
>We're the Last of the Great Human Empire and our Founder Can Predict the Future!
>There's no way my step-daughter is this cute!

>The Year Is 1984, And I Can't Stop Loving My Big Brother!

10/10 would watch

Stop giving hack writers some LN ideas

>No Way!! My Best Friends Just Betrayed And Got Me Thrown To Prison But At Least I Get To Become Really Rich!?
Hey it actually happened

>Jeez, Darcy-san, I'm only here because of my friend so don't get the wrong idea, got it!?
That's a pretty precise description

This would probably work best as a collab between multiple directors, but damn would it ever be good.

The A Song of Ice and Fire series, but you know accurate to the books.

or

Sound and the Fury. I want to see Quentin's torture and collapse done right for once.

His Dark Materials
>Feisty girl lead
>Non-pussy boy deuteragonist
>Alpha woman
>gar as fuck man
>A cake
>(almost) naked witches
>Lots of action but not too much
>Understated fedoratipping and philosophy to draw in the DEEP crowd
It's perfect, honestly.

Tejina Senpai

>Our Families Are Fighting, But I Actually Really Like That Capulletti Girl!
Both were adapted though

This directed by shaft I swear to fucking God

Dune. I feel like the anime medium would turn an already crazy awesome concept into overdrive.

Day of the Rope the animation

Absolutely fucking disgusting, kill yourself.

This is Sup Forums 2017 people
you guys did it

JODOROWSKY'S DUNE

Wheel of Times getting a Sony produced adaptation.
Honestly rather it be butchered by the Nips than my own country anymore.

This is "game" has better visuals, character design and battle choreography than most anime I've watched.

I say game loosely because the gameplay was terrible and it should've been an anime in the first place.

Ayn Rand is garbage ane the characterization in not only that book, but all of Rand's books ammount to nothing more than talking heads. Its a very poorly excuse for the author to lecture at the reader. Your taste is trash and you are also trash.

Wheel of Time is already practically a long running anime in literary form

Nextwave

I would definitely watch, even if it wasn't a good adaptation. I just want more TWEWY

I'd love a KS adaption, Amagami SS style

The original isekai, but now without a beta neet MC

the entire culture series, anime and scifi go very well together because the special effects required just have to be 'animated', cheaper than having to pay actors and build sets, for the same budget you can stay true to the scifi book

>onee-sana is watching you

The Brothers Karamazov by Dostoyevsky.
The book is very popular in Japan for some reason, it even has Takarazuka show.

That moment when this actually got an anime.

imagine how good it would be

It wouldn't be hard to do, it'd just be disappointing because it's a really disappointing book because of the hype, it's literally just "totalitarianism is bad, be careful of totalitarian things"

>The A Song of Ice and Fire series, but you know accurate to the books
The books are 90% are talks and negotiations. Interesting to read, but not very cool to watch.

Try reading it before you offer critique.

8/10 bait

>The Year is 1984, and I can't stop loving my big brother
>forgot to add hating that fucker Goldberg or whatever his name was.
It's been a long time since I've read the book or seen the movie so really I don't remember much of it but I'd still love to see this made into a movie.

I wouldn't want adaptation of this. Just because I don't think that my favorite girl Lilly wouldn't win.

Make it 5 movies one in each route
Everyone is happy

>Drill's disability is that she doesn't get a movie

I fucking did, it's not even the most interesting thing he wrote, that would be homage to catalonia.

Only CG will do it justice. I also recommend the guy doing Teekyuu to be the one directing it.

>inb4 it already has
Volume by volume, David Productions-style

Only if my wife, Rin, gets a lot of screentime.

Aniara.

DOOR PUNCH

>David Productions-style
So the seasons get longer and look worse as it goes along?

Did I ask for your opinion

I would have a fit and foam in the mouth if it's CGI though.

it was a fact.

>David Productions-style
You do know they made more than just Jojo, right? There is no "David Productions-style". And Berserk will only work as series of OVAs.

>jojofags

Azu said that it would not look good in a 25 min episode anime.

I say it would be a great 5 min episode series like nyanbo.

Nope, still your opinion

Why are you giving me your interpretation about my term and an opinion as if I care about it

It's always newfags who hate on jojo

I am a cancerfag and i only like jojo because of the memes it produces

this
would also accept an adaptation of SMTIV

>It's always newfags who hate on jojo

Guessing you haven't been in the Jojo threads.

Dr Who

I would like a tsukhime anime.

>My parents didn't give me enough attention and now I'm begging for it on a anonymous anime forum.

>Why are you giving me your interpretation about my term and an opinion as if I care about it
I mean, you care enough to reply to him and defend yourself.

they could get the guys that made the new Arslan series to do it, they seem to be able to animate huge armies with copypaste pretty easily (and it doesn't look too bad in the later episodes IMO)

Replying doesn't mean caring, maybe you do care when you reply, but other people might not

>yfw when they adapt true demon route and secondaries are butthurt about cliffhanger ending

But for real, it would be 13 episodes of a guy walking in the desert punching random demons with only occasional banter. Although that sounds kinda like hokuto no ken with demons instead of fat guys with mohawks.

Because there is no "David Productions-style". What part of that do you not get, retard? This isn't like Shaft where there is a distinctive style to it. DP has produced quite a wide variety of shows and they're all different.

>Sup Forums
Okay, but hear me out.
>Alternative interpretation of well-known characters
>13 issues for 12 episode anime, with Ultimates 2 available for a possible and much better second cour

Maybe a loose collection of OVAs based on Pu Songling's chinese ghost stories.
Plenty of possibilities for fanservice.

Maybe the Illiad.
The Canterbury tales lends itself to this kind of thing too.

I mean it kinda already was one but

I preferred to think of it as a semi-interactive anime more than a game anyway.

AOTY

Final Fantasy games
And I don't get why they don't do it, the series is fucking huge, it'd make easy money

Give it the same Berserk 2016/2017 quality

They would fuck it up. Better not.

I think I already said volume by volume in my post, and since your first sentence includes JoJo, you also knew I meant the style of adapting a long-running source material when I said David Production-style, so that term did its job of conveying that I want Berserk to be adapted in this complete way instead of the little chunks they do once in a while

why are you arguing for arguing's sake, it's not very healthy

They got a few

What about Narnia?

Garth Nix/Abhorsen

Maybe too fantasy but Pern series, doragons would be a cool serious anime

God a DoD 1 anime would be some mind bending shit
the cast alone makes it worth it

That's not what style means. You don't even have to mention DP's name since it's not like they're the only studio known for doing that.

>why are you arguing for arguing's sake, it's not very healthy
Looking at your responses, that's more what you're doing. Take your own advice.

Anyone else read the book and watched the anime?

Games generally rely too much on individual experience and such things as contextual information, NPC dialogue, exploration etc. to be suited for animated or live action adaptations.

>Illiad
>A pouty faggot wins by godhacks
>A huge cast that doesn't get expanded upon
Wow, sounds like a shounen.

They're already kind of anime anyway, but you control the characters in fights. I dont mind a spin-off starring Christmas cake Dragoon though.

The Witcher books adapted to animu.

>script by Tite Kubo
>character designs by CLAMP
>produced by Toei

Didn't you see The Spirits Within? It did so poorly, it ruined the studio. It was beautiful CG, though.

How good would it be?

Directed by Satoshi Kon __f

Since every one of your arguments is
>this is not the way I do things, so you're doing it wrong
I'll stop arguing with you as this won't go anywhere, don't expect another reply

As long as it only gets one season.

I heard Japan likes Isekai a lot.