Oregairu Thread

Where were you when Yahari got ripped-off, why is this even allowed?

Yukino has been improved

Oh no, one piece of shit copied another piece of shit.

>turns out it's better than original
Fucking pottery.

>implying shitty newbies can top watari
it's nowhere in the top selling, precisely because of how unorginal it looks

Eh, there were Infinite Stratos ripoffs.

so watari was always and still is being ripped off?

>mfw oregairu thread
>again

shit taste confirmed

Fuck off. Yahari ripped off White Album 2.

Watari is a fucking hack who just copied White Album 2.

Jeez, it's been a while since I've seen this bad of a blatent rip-off. Even the visual design of the cover/text is pretty similar.

Member when everyone said Yukino was a Senjougahara clone?

Volume 12 when?

That's pretty cruel of you, at least WA2 had one or two decent songs to distract you from the fact that everything else is shitty boring teenage melodrama. Yahari is just shit.

You fuck off.

except the female leads and possible love triangle nothing is similar
look at the MC, their relationship, their surrounding, the characters, do you even read?

>absolutely anti youth boy

>antiyouth
Lel

No thigh highs = shittier

after being announced for april is got delayed, seems like he's lost his touch and is out of ideas, better do Girlish number, Yahari is doomed

>anti-youth boy
Jesus, and I thought 8man was edgy.

Why the fuck do these writers have zero creativity whatsoever? No originality? That's why there are so many magic battle academy/ isekai trash out there.

This is actually quite astounding. How do people like this breathe?

>garbage got an equally garbage copy

Sure my boy.

Not really, but I do remember when people said she was a Yozora clone.

>sitting together in a room
seriously?
>getting a photo clicked during a concert vs during a trip
fucking seriously?
>being jealous
go watch love triangles ffs
>hugging the sad friend
ffs
>being at a hot spring trip vs at a aquarium
kek
>actually kissing and fucking her vs staring at each other
lmao
>people and stealing the guy vs observing
user please

peeping*

You wanna know how i know youre a female?

these are either things that happen in all romance stories or things that are not similar at all

how?

sure

IT'S AMAZING, THIS IS THE NEW BETTER IMPROVED OREGAIRU!!

Summarise this series

how much cash will Wataru make when he sues this guy

The other guy has to have money for you to take it from him

So what's this about? Any summary?

am anti youth boy who dont need no salvation from no ones.

WA2 is superior to Yahari in every way that matters.

Anti-youth boy is a cynic. He believes "youth" is a crock-a sucker's game, an illusion woven from failure and hypocrisy. Unsurprisingly, he's not the most popular guy. Meanwhile, there's Shittier Ykinoshita Clone-brilliant, beautiful, and chillier than winter in Antarctica. Would you believe she's not exactly beloved by her classmates either? The unlikely pair gets forced into a club dedicated to helping solve their fellow students' problems. But will an ice queen and a screwup really be able to help anybody?

Ha, fucking, ha. The characters look similar I know but what is the series actually about?

And its from the same publisher? This only confirms that there is war between watari and publisher. Actually with shit like this, I'm convinced that vol 12 will never happen.

there is no English synopsis anywhere

but here's a japanese one, have fun translating:

ゲスでクズな負け犬高校生・狭山明人と、狭山と犬猿の仲である無気力女子・小野寺薫。放課後に呼び出しをうけた二人は、中等部の電波少女・藤崎小夜子と出会うが―「私は明人と薫をお助けする正義のボランティアなのです。頑張る方向なのです」アレな発言にドン引きしながらも、狭山たちは藤崎が室長をつとめる特別生徒相談室の活動に巻き込まれていく。…俺たちは、負けに負け続けてきた青春の敗者だ。だからって、救いがほしいわけじゃねえ。ダメ人間オールスターでおくる“痛”青春ラブコメ、ここに堂々開幕!

“痛”青春に救いはあるか?

「いきなり人をクズ呼ばわりたぁ、失礼なやつだなクソガキ……俺は権力と腕力には弱ぇが、年寄りと女子供には強ぇぞ」
「語るに落ちるゴミクズ発言なんだけど」

勝ち組っぽいやつの足を引っ張ることに全力を傾けるパーフェクト負け犬高校生の狭山明人と、怪我を理由に部活を引退した冷血ブリザードな無気力少女・小野寺薫。
放課後に呼び出しをうけた二人は、謎のボランティア活動にいそしむ中等部の少女・藤崎小夜子と出会うが――。

「私は明人と薫をお助けする正義のボランティアなのです。頑張る方向なのです。えっへん」

電波発言にドン引きしながらも、藤崎が室長をつとめる特別生徒相談室の「救済」活動に巻き込まれる狭山と小野寺。二人は、学校で悩みを抱える個性的な生徒たちと出会い、藤崎とともに彼らの問題に対処することになるが……?

現実はクソだ。不条理で、不都合で、不公平だ。――だからって、救いがほしいわけじゃねえ。

i'm sure the publisher wants something like Yahari because Yahari fucking SELLS

holy fuck, seriously why was this even allowed?

too bad that jewPress takes forever releasing them

at this rate it will take 3 years to get to volume 10

I want to lick Saika's cute pinkish not melaninized dick, no homo

i am aroused

jesus christ those yuis

So this also has notYui, notTrap, notFatguy and apparently the black hair guy? is notCunt?

amuse me, why he wear nekomimi

Except that everything is taken out of context lulz

No matter what any sort of Yui will win the bowl over some shitty black haired slut. Yui in oregairu first.

Dropped S2.
No regrets.

last

Not going to lie, all of the character designs look like unnecessarily overdesigned.

inb4 this shit will get an anime adaptation and they will employ the same voice actors

who are you, a designer?

I want to know too.

Truer words had never being spoken. Yui will win for sure, the delay practically confirm this. It's a Yui or loner end

No. I just think the designs are bad.

That is the way LNs have been for a while. They haven't gone into VN territory yet though.

I hope notYui gets BTFO as hard as Yui will.

>私は明人と薫をお助けする正義のボランティアなのです。頑張る方向なのです
This author does know that Yukino in Oregairu basically made the club to help 8man out? How is 2ch reacting to such a ripoff?

translate them pls

plot twist: author is a butthurt yuifag so he wrote his own version of oregairu where yui wins

Haha holy shit how do they get away with this

>It's a out of no where incest end
That would delay it quite a bit.

Think of a ripoff of Oregairu with a touch of Haganai and whatever tropes you can add. I am sure someone will eventually.

Trust me, this is exactly what you're guessing it will be.

Yui will win though.

>Yukino in Oregairu basically made the club to help 8man out
Wait, really? Where was it said?
>How is 2ch reacting to such a ripoff?
Wanted to ask this myself. I can't find any threads on this and it seems like no one even mentioned it in yahari threads.

They should make a genderbender version instead

>Wanted to ask this myself. I can't find any threads on this
I saw a joke where someone says they have a link to Oregairu vol 12 cover only to be the one in this OP. I haven't heard anything else. I don't know it's 4 syllable acronym so it is hard to search.

>Wait, really? Where was it said?
It is said nowhere but the end of the Oregairu novel lies in the beginning and how they all first became connected. The accident will be a much bigger thing in the last volume than people give it credit for. I am just predicting that Yukino made the club for 8man, as she hints in vol 9. It fits thematically since the last request the club will grant is 8man's. It would be pottery.

I am not saying who will win romantically if anyone will win.

>It is said nowhere but the end of the Oregairu novel lies in the beginning and how they all first became connected. The accident will be a much bigger thing in the last volume than people give it credit for. I am just predicting that Yukino made the club for 8man, as she hints in vol 9. It fits thematically since the last request the club will grant is 8man's. It would be pottery.

>I am not saying who will win romantically if anyone will win.

H-hey. I thought we weren't supposed to talk about that.

amazon reviews are good

The rumor going around is Watari is getting cockblocked by gagaga and his editor from releasing his vol12. Probably disagreement on how they want it to end.
Now they published a ripoff. Dodgy as fuck.

>H-hey. I thought we weren't supposed to talk about that.
We weren't? I know no one actually brings it up since vol 10 and 11 are on everyone's mind but when you consider the series as a whole Yui's first involvement with the club, why Yui is actually in the club, Yukino's reason for making the club, and why they are together as a threesome is where the end lies.

They are all kinda living a big lie still. Yeah, there is obvious romance in the air but that isn't the driving force behind the ending.

Amazon reviews are almost always good unless the author pisses people off and it gets bombed.

HayamaxYukino end confirmed. That is literally the only thing that could cause a delay like this. Nothing is more reviled than this.

The accident was a detour in their lives. Yukino will get hers back on track and do something that doesn't involve Yui or 8man in the slightest.

It's not like we're in a rush for Vol. 12.

Relax Sup Forums, just let your daily dose of LN shit and adaptations flow through you and get back to discussing your ESL paste bin translations

>The rumor going around is Watari is getting cockblocked by gagaga
The ones started on Sup Forums? I haven't seen 2ch bring it up.

It's just retards making shit up. People think that because they pull something out of their ass on Sup Forums, suddenly it's a fact or rumor.

About half the posts I see talking about that scenario is Yuipollfag trying to spin the issue. I admit that it is fishy.

Akito/Akihito Sayama, a low-life and a trashy loser of a high school student, is in a bad relationship with a lethargic girl named Kaori Onodera. After school, the two were called by a denpa girl named Sayoko Fujisaki, who told them, "I am a volunteer of justice who has come to help you, Akihito and Kaori. I will do my very best." Although her words were repulsive to some, Sayama and the others find themselves involved with activities in a special student consultation room where Fujisaki acts as its room monitor.

...We are the losers who lose and continue to lose to our youth. Even so, it's not like we needed help. And thus begins the ouchy-youth love comedy featuring an all-star lineup of useless human beings!

This is not even funny at this point. The guy should be sued.

>kys
Fuck off you underage piece of shit.

Oh wow, seriously?

I told you fags it was a ripoff and you could have guessed just by looking at it.

But I'm 30.

Is the illustrator Tiv?