Why are so many companies and the media pushing interracial relationships nowadays...

Why are so many companies and the media pushing interracial relationships nowadays? Its almost always black male white woman too. It's becoming more and more apparent and it feels weird and unnatural. Not the relationship but how they are shoving it in your face.

I think it's due to a mix of include center from legitimate cuckholds and misguided progressives who think racemixing is "hip."

they want to simplify politics and get goys to vote based on their race and not on policies. Imagine, as a politician, if you were allowed to do whatever the fuck you wanted as long as you handed out gibs based on race

It’s everywhere. Even the most banal product ad is pushing interracial. We should start a list of ads. Would make good meme ammo.

To make you believe that this is all propaganda and not something real. "Yes goy its all propaganda white women arent the global whores marry one of them now".

this

I'm get banned every time I point this out on Sup Forums

Do a Google image search for "white couple".

The (((MSM))) is programming white women to believe they should be breeding only with black men, not white.

>listen to spotify on speaker
>instead of normal ads theres this extremely garbage hiphop/pop music
>look on screen
>it's pic related
i've since stopped using spotify. Im fine with fucking ads every now and then but not with nigger music on a 10dB higher volume than the shit im listening to in the background, and especially not with fucking nigger pop music

forgot the pic

Ahaha, yesterday I spotted a WMBF couple in some commercial about having children.

''let's try to make a baby'' or some shit.

because for a company a dumbed down and stunted populace is easier to hock products to and for the media they will believe lies far easier.

BTW see attached pic, this is a Jewish girl I know, don't think the poison isn't spreading to the children of those peddling it.

pic related

This is an error. When you search for white or you search for american, it is doing searches on keywords.
If someone is say an African American inventor the website will say the word american while if they are just a white dude it is FAR less likely, so lower search results.
If there is something non-white about the couple the word white is far more likely to be mentioned. When it is just two white people it doesn't mentioned their race because white people are just vanilla to most people.

Why are there so many newfags not checking my dubbs?

its because advertisers want no one to complain about their content.

only white people in the ad? people complain.
a rainbow of all the fucking diversity in the world? no one complains.

that's obviously not true since we're all complaining though

you forgot that whites are not allowed to complain tho...

>Why are so many companies and the media pushing interracial relationships nowadays?
>What is Soros?

Ok schlomo. Then how come when you search for black couples, you actually get black couples. And i have search for MANY things on google, using the word white, or caucasian and every fucking time I get nigs. Search for black or negroid and you get black people. rd
Get bent you fucking disinfo shill

Lmao the kids don't even resemble the mother

or the father

We complain on Sup Forums.
The normies and the leftists complain on twitter which is then picked up by major news outlets.

That's why companies care.

> Excessive numbers of niggers on TV
> forced addition of homosexual characters
> forced inclusion of retards and autistic kids characters
> homosexual fuck scenes, kissing on prime time
> bullshit false narratives about global warming (kike carbon credits tax scheme)

This shit drove me to cancel cable years ago. Cut that cord and control your own information uptake. Stop being forcefed some jew agenda.
I did not want to have to explain to my kids why two men are kissing. They are happily growing up with the self-drawn conclusion that homosexuality is abnormal.
I will deprogram them if their schools attempt to teach otherwise.

What the shill is this?