Kemono Friends

New game is coming out this summer, read the news. animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-23/kemono-friends-new-game-arrives-this-summer-as-smartphone-app/.115197

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5921237
youtube.com/watch?v=ifKnqVTiGPo
twitter.com/mo_cha_chi/status/855658955686649858
youtube.com/watch?v=HjMd0xQkQMc
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-GZopjXgAUj3mO.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not Nexon
Thank god

More dumb owls!

People could have been asleep and missed the last thread, I know I miss threads during my Sup Forums breaks.

Skunk friend a cute.
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5921237

>New Mobage by Bushiroad
>Stage Play where everyone is played by their Voice Actors
>New anime soon

Where did everything go so right?

So does this count as a game edition thread?

Otaku neetbux

Hulu got moved down?

These penguins ended up liking hululu too much

youtube.com/watch?v=ifKnqVTiGPo

Kaban and Serval visit the Nihondaira zoo.

The waifu fags are on the rise

I'm really going to miss the OP in S2. I hope they keep it just because of how godly it is

Have they attacked her? Shes got some battle scars now

I wonder if they will get sad when the event is over?

How did they manage to get up there?

This is going to end in tears

Imagine that penguin standing there the whole time waiting for his waifu to come back.

Is purple one of those?

They're birds, they can fly.

Who wants to bet that when they do so they'll end up getting so upset they'll have to put her back.

I want to eat tapir.

>the gook state of Nexon

Now we know why they pulled their Youtube video.

I wonder how mad they must be that they let this goldmine escape from their hands.

On purpose, too. You don't just close down a game the same day its anime gets screened "on coincidence".

Arai-san, mata yatte shimatta ne~

>even the penguins like Kemono Friends

How can other anime compete?, Will Miyazaki be able to recover from this?

>Hey boss the anime of this mobage we are working on is airing soon. What do we do? Wait for it to see if a miracle happens and it actually becomes popular and revitalizes our game?
>Nah, fuck that shit. Shut down everything. It's gonna bomb anyway.

To be fair I can't really blame them. Who could have expected this?

I don't mind that because money is money, but the way they went "oh, now that the anime is popular it turns out we loved the game all along, so we wouldn't mind working on it again wink wink" was so fucking obnoxious.

How long was the gap between the screening and the actual TV airing of the anime?

FUNBOLT PENGUIN

>Kemono Friends is also getting a new stage play
I wonder how the actress playing Hululu will feel. She must wonder whether she is actually playing for a cultural festival in an elementary school.

Do not eat Tapir...
Really, do not eat Tapir!

Like some nips put it "Nexon are Friends who love the smell of money"

Mai wifu

More like a place that costs 70$ to get in.

I'm thinking it's going to be a park prequel from before Kaban appeared.

Apparently this is how empty the Zoo looked before they jumped the KF train.
twitter.com/mo_cha_chi/status/855658955686649858

Why are burgers so hard to eat?

>Get sneak peak of anime
>Employee:Haha, what is this shit? it looks terrible
>Boss: Yea this kemono shit project is doomed
>Boss: What a waste of our time.
>Employee: Let's cut the service right before the anime goes live, as a fuck you.
>Boss: Definitely. Our mobile game was the only thing keeping this crappy kemono project alive anyway. Watching them suffer should be fun

Because animes are dumb

Too cute.

All that's left now are more details on the anime.

Do games like this bushiroad one usually get trailers? When's the latest it can be released and still be called summer 2017?

2-3 weeks.

It's nice when things I like are responsible for nice things.

Wow. Then again I think Zoos only get traffic during spring/summer seasons anyway.

>Do games like this bushiroad one usually get trailers?

They do, here's the upcoming Symphogear one for example: youtube.com/watch?v=HjMd0xQkQMc

December.

Another thing, Nexon also didn't sponsor the anime whatsoever. They pretty much gave up on the franchise when they went F2P.

>Do games like this bushiroad one usually get trailers?
Yeah.

Looks comfy. I like going to places with few people.

My local zoo has a serval but I work 12-14hr days 6 days a week. It's hard to find the motivation to use my one day off to go to a zoo on my own.

Look at the pictures. The flowers were blooming.
It was the peak season. Right now during the collab, all the sakura is gone already.

As far as we know they never sponsored the franchise at all. They more ham likely just had a liscense to produce the game part of the project. A liscense hey thought was worthless so got rid of with closing the game.

>Beginning of Season
>Sup Forums: This MMD anime sucks
>Game's ded. This show's ded
>10/10 AOTS
I remember Sup Forums shitting on it at the start of the season because the game failed and the anime looked like shit. Maybe we unironically brought it back to life

>to be run on Bushimo platform
lol suck it nexon

Gonna dust off my rooted phone for dis

It's not cygames so it's just as irrelevant as being in nexon

This is an impressive level of delusion

Thinking that a massive mobile game company would schedule something like servers shutting down on a particular date out of pure malice is just retarded

Why is lion friend so happy biting herself?

Small hands.

Carrying out petty Passive aggressive acts of spite are practically expected of Japanese companies.

That Fate/stay night mobage got literal who company running the game. It beat GBF.

It's how Americans assert their superiority. By being able to eat burgs properly, they intimidate Japanese little girls.

If you could bite your own tail all day you'd be smiling too

>lion

But Konami was/is as petty even to the extent of bullying employees into quitting and silencing them vía legal ways.

Wow it's almost like if we are joking or something

That's the case with fresh new IPs nobody knows about, if you have something already stupidly popular as a base you just need the game to not be not too much shit.

Making your employees "quit out of their own volition" is a pretty normal practice. It's not just Konami who does that.

>studio has money now
>Kemono Friends season 2 has proper art now

how would you feel?

Japanese game companies in general are bad about that.

Define "proper art", faggot.

Not sugoi. I want the poor 10man team back.

What do you mean by "proper art"? Looking at the game sprites and how the anime it turned out, it's fine as it is. It's not like GOD Tatsuki did rotoscoping a la Aku no Hana wherein it's crazy different from the source.

Seems like Okapi is going to get a big role at the musical play

But that interpretation isn't based on reality. It's more likely they chose that date for a different reason. Keep in mind that by most accounts the game was unprofitable long before that point. They probably would have shut it down way before then if they could, but they wanted to keep the franchise continuous, so they waited until the anime premiered for the fans' sake. I actually wouldn't be surprised if the people in charge of the franchise pressured them to do it.

Getting mad at Nexon for making a sound business decision (given the information available at the time) is stupid.

Miyazaki was a mistake ~ Hululu

not cgi

>Getting mad at Nexon for making a sound business decision (given the information available at the time) is stupid.
Who's getting mad? We are making fun of them.

But the current one is the proper one.
Did my Sup Forums X just get bugged? My post cooldown timer stops unless I F5 the page.

Well she did get a few speaking lines in Episode 2, maybe they planned on having her do more things at first.

There's no Kaban actress so it has to be set before she appeared.

Who what do you think the play will be about?

>How Serval got her reputation
>How Raccoon met Fennec
>PPP's formation?

Or all of the above?

Arai-san is adorable. No wonder Fennec's fucking obsessed with her.

Even if you are allergic to CGI, it doesn't make CGI not "proper art".

You have a virus. Say goodbye to your Friends folder.

see
The implication here is that Nexon specifically scheduled the date for the server shutdown on the day of the anime screening out of spite for Yaoyorozu or for the Kemono Friends franchise or the fans or something. And people have been saying it in threads for a while now.

That's fossa.
Okapi only has a single line but yeah it seems like it is going to be prequel before Kaban get sandstarred.

pbs.twimg.com/media/C-GZopjXgAUj3mO.jpg

I loved her "Okapi desuuuu"

Just finished it, the budget for S2 is there, right?

No, i already gave up on a second season for Kill Me Baby.

I'm 5 episodes into KF and it's been the same shit since episode 1. When exactly does it turn into a masterpiece like you fags claim?

Try to stay up to date.
CG is getting better and better. FAG and ID-0 both implemented 3DCG seamlessly with 2D background. Do not treat shit like handshakers and berserk as the norm for 3D anime.

It's not for you
Just drop a show if you don't like it, literally no one is forcing you to watch it through