youtu.be/JZo5dFGaD1o
youtu.be/Qu5IYU4oTvA
twitter.com/Sambyhere/status/951108435185225731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

First

AWOO~

>sip

You just got raked by a non-country. Yet you still have hell ahead of you, neighbor.

who else here /snowday/?

At what point, God damn it, are the people who voted for him finally going to be held morally responsible for choosing him? When we ask them, "What the hell were you thinking?", when, at long last, will it finally be impossible for them to do or say anything in response except apologize?

Just admit it. You got tricked.

We won't make you look us in the eye.

We won't hysterically laugh at, what is without any shred of doubt, the embarrassment-induced redness in your face.

We just need you to say it: "I got tricked because I have a weak mind."

Admit it already, and just get it over with. Say it out loud: "I was weak minded and got tricked."

Just fucking admit it, already!

This brown fucking streetshitting fucking nigger
NO H1B
DEPORT THESE NIGGERS
FUCK YOU IF YOU HAVE BROWN FRIENDS YOU FAGGOT

So does /ptg/ suddenly love amnesty now that Trump loves it?

>Yet you still have hell ahead of you, neighbor.
>digits
Wilbur, is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=jN1WD47nWZQ&list=RDjN1WD47nWZQ

What ya jamming too?

I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL

Why didn't the British genocide them?

Lol these shills are sad. We watched the whole meeting, seen his tweet after, Trump will either make a good deal or no deal.

Where were you when Stephen "DACA killer" Miller single handedly saved the west?

This is apparently normal in the USA.
Hospital dumps a patient outside of the hospital because she did not have sufficient funds.

Nice "society" you people have there.

>it's real

Its good cop /bad cop. Dems going to take the fall if no deal is made, because why the fuck would they block wall funding, end visa lottery and chain migration and have 800,000 people deported? Hmm

How do you lot feel about him seeming to not know the words to the national anthem, despite banging on about kneeling being disrespectful towards it and the flag?

I know the words, and I've never stepped foot in the United States, nor do I have any great wish to.

This is the 50th time you have posted this faggot

AWOOVEMENT!

I thought reagan outlawed this in the 1980s

I am but a humble messenger of Wilbur. Canada really needs to be taken down a peg. This stuff is just too much.

The joy and satisfaction of sustained butthurt gets me through my day.
The fact that you niggers like
>156318461
>156318530
have to completely lie about what Trump says and does just to try to discourage everyone here proves to me how well he is doing.

The more you squeal and scream the more I get enjoyment from it, that's fucked up.

SHUT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING MOLESTATION VICTIM YOU

stupid fucking miller one time daca amnesty (which was always trumps postition you restiance shill) in Exchange for a wall, end to chain and illegale Immigration is a very good deal.

why do the communists always look like such mongrels?

Will you pay for her?

They'll stabalize you, after that they'll kick you out. They wont give you free chemo and shit.

A brown future and eternal slavery to Israel will come to you, but only if you respond to this post with "Thank you, DACA Don"

tits or gtfo

Pretty much

>/ptg/ is white
hahaha oh wow

Now I'm just going to pretend you're trolling and not that retarded.

>it’s normal so it mad international news

Kill your self

HOly shit, that cover. What's the matter with them?

>to not know the words to the national anthem
>that cnn clip where they try to make fun of him over fucking up the anthem and their video system fucks up

They are projecting their own butthurt onto his hair

>They loathe his intensity when delivering his hardline views.

(((sneaky))) Feinstein

Because the people who are attracted to communism are humanity's refuse. They want the government to compensate for their inherent deficiencies.

Because communism is the ideology of molested defects, hence why it was a jew's idea in the first place

Didn't he shut down the asylums?

>manlets, numales, dykes and people who look like they have down's syndrome

(((Slippery)))) kike

Reposting for visibility.

In case no one has read it, here is Goodlatte's Op-Ed regarding the new House GOP DACA/BORDER SECURITY BILL.

It's actually an excellent bill when you think of the big picture. Includes $30 billion for the wall and other security measures, personnel and tech inc. 10k new Border Agents. Also very hard-line on immigration. It ends chain and the diversity lottery and implements bans on Federal funding to sanctuary cities and Kate's Law (harsher penalties and easier and mandatory deportations).

As for DACA, the bill offers codified DACA status for a renewable 3 year period (essentially Green Cards - no voting) with fixes to basically end 99% of pull factors that created the DACA class in the first place. And no. It is not amnesty no matter how Breitbart and Ann and all the summer here in /ptg/ spin it.

archive.is/tkOOC

Is that Venti in the animal hoodie?

Do you guys think that we've reached a point where total world war is no longer possible? I was just thinking today about how much I hate soyboys and the west coast in general, and how these pathetic weaklings would be lambs to the slaughter in the event of another world war. But if there never will be another world war, maybe there is a case to made for being a soyboy. What do yo guys think?

>Reposting for visibility.
Thank you mate, this is good

>This is apparently normal in the USA.
>Hospital dumps a patient outside of the hospital because she did not have sufficient funds.
>Nice "society" you people have there.
Looks like any other crazy that refuses treatment after being taken in against their will by ambulance.

I know you're still here leaf.
This picture that you posted portrays the diverse nature of the forgotten man and women. These people are also part of the silent majority. Am i really supposed to hate them? When you judge blacks by their actions, you realize people like this are seriously underrepresented. They are enigma. They do not disprove the rule. But, they are not npc's trying to walk through the wall. They are not rioting and demanding dead police. I bet they even spend time with their children and pay a net positive tax.
The idea of simultaneous race-holy-civil-war is not wrong, it's just not concrete. The flaw is a serious lack of nuance. A very tiny minority of civilians could take this whole continent. Why? Because America's Military Infrastructure based on the Roman one. A volunteer force of career military loyal to the constitution above all else.
This IS indeed about the communists versus the patricians.
It's an idealogical struggle for the soul of this republic. Being a godless atheist with no family demanding violence against innocents and jump off the train whenever he asks for compromise to advance the agenda and move on to the next subject does not make you superior.
If there were war today, it would be some republicans versus everyone else. Even you trs faggots would fight against us.
This culture war proves that.
This picture proves that.
Your ignorance proves that.

Good point, you should let another couple million muslims into your country and take care of them all to prove how much better than us you are.

Given how white nationalist marches, anime clubs and internet meetups turn out I think a better question is why people who openly profess like non-mainstream things are usually ugly

It's like on top of being unattractive they're also too socially retarded to hide their power levels

A Jew broke it and it took a Jew to fix it. Poetic.

>one meetup proves anything
A

I have more respect for my pet bird than to let him shit on TIME magazine.

800k Democrat voters for what is essentially a meaningless symbol and stuff that will just be repealed when these "New Americans" give the left a blue wave in 2020. That is a horrible deal

>NUH UH YOU'RE UGLY!

youtu.be/JZo5dFGaD1o
anonymous claim naval intelligence planning assassination of trump

>reddit spacing
>shitty macro
>faggot post

HI SHAREBLUE!!!!!!

Looks like a pretty solid bill to me.

Lol reddit will be seething even walmart is raising their minimum wage due to the tax cuts

youtu.be/Qu5IYU4oTvA

Fixed

Wrong

Honestly they'll just ignore it and downvote anything mentioning it into oblivion

Should have made the date 9-11

twitter.com/Sambyhere/status/951108435185225731

Germany vs WWII
Germany vs contraceptives
Who's the worse enemy?

8/13 are white, pretty good crowd for a major city

It affects the largest employer of low-wage earners in the US though, many of them redditors, so there will be at least some noticing it. This is really awesome.

Thoughts on Tucker Carlson?

It has been explained a dozen or more times that this isn't amnesty nor does it grant citizenship

You will be filtered if you continue to repeat bullshit over and over

No problem. I'm sick of arguing with illiterate shill fags in this general who have no concept of basic stuff like compromise, dealmaking and big picture.

Screaming "no deal unless I get 100% of what I want!" gets you nothing except the status quo. Which is shit by the way. Trading something like temporary green cards for ~800k DACA aliens for PERMANENT cuts to MILLIONS of legal and illegal aliens, indefinitely? That is a damn good deal.

But it just makes him look like a super saiyan. Even normies know what that is.

>not calling it OUT OUT OUT - Act
dropppppped

>Thoughts on Tucker Carlson?
Came back from vacation a bit rusty, I was expecting him to be refreshed and recharged to argue better.

What a boring day :(

Wow, this deflection. Try answering the question user.

Everybody wants to be supreme leader.
Nobody wants to work in the gulags.

Regardless why should I care about NYC???

Green cards are a pathway to citizenship and this is tantamount to amnesty

wal-mart raised minimum wages to $11 due to the tax plan.

Bernie BTFO

derp

Do you and CNN know that bad lip reading is in fact a comedy Youtube channel and not real?

>Not calling it the big, beautiful GET OUT bill

Why is Trump going Super Sayan in the Time cover?
Why is he having Reinhardo-sama hair?
Is this a JoJo reference?

This bill may not be, but Trump said comprehensive immigration reform (i.e amnesty) is the next phase

Glad to see someone else gets it

>Trump incinerating the time itself
who comes up with such powerful imagery?

I cant wait until people at least get redpilled enough to realize the whole "Trump is evil and stupid" meme was phoney.

He's low energy right now. Dealing with an endless parade of leftist degenerates must be so tiresome.

True it looks high energy

comprhensive immigration reform is not amnesty. Democrats and some RINOs want to cloak amnesty in that term, but most real Republicans consider it something vastly different, such as changing the quantity, type, and rationale for visas.