Why do Euromonkeys make posts larping as Americans so much?

Are they that inferior they need to choose a meme flag and then say:

"I'm an American stop calling us amerimutts wah"

"I hate being circumcised and I hate my sex life!!!"

"Why isn't trump doing anything??!"

"Why are Hispanics taking us overrrr!!!"

Reminder to sage and report posts made by meme flags lapping as Americans. They wouldn't choose meme flags if they lived in America.

They’re jealous of Americans because of diverse European DNA gives us the ability to be innovators and genetically superior. These is why Americans are wealthiest, despite the fact we are piggying backing 40,000,000 niggers and giving them tons of free stuff

they're clearly inferior they try to copy us in every way, watch our movies, follow our "culture", follow our fashion trends, listen to our music, etc. They can talk all the shit they want but they'll never be American. The amerimutt is pretty funny though if you get triggered by it you're pretty thin skinned

+ also you pay attention to our politics which I find funny

They are so desperate they make posts posing as Americans getting salty over amerimutts memes. And lefty pol Americans who hate white identity eat it up.

I am kinda new to pol but I can see a trend:
people use meme flags because they can't get a discussion going without being memed into silence if they use their geo location.
Americans were immune to the need for a meme flag until the amerimutt meme became popular. Now the meme flag is even used by Americans.

To counter all this, meme flags are now called shills...AHAHAHAH
fucking weird universe

this. If we got rid of the spics and the had a sub 1% nigger population (we can use some for sports so we can still shit on eurofags in international events) we'd have the best gdp and quality of life on the planet

yeah it's disgusting

>brazilians are upset because they aren't white
>push the amerimutt meme to get back at us
>doesn't stick so they learn as Americans butthurt about memes.

Nice try, Rodriguez.

Eurofags are just forever jealous. I laugh at eurofags. Fuck them. I don't remember them coming to north America in lastv100 years to stop us from being wiped out. Ww3 will be cool bc north America will let them all die first then come over

We are the Main Characters of Earth.

Ya....hate to break it to you buddy, but, I really have no pain in my heart because I am not white. I was born the way I was, it is my lot in life and I try to live a decent life.
May be hard for you to believe but I really don't hate anybody. I am adult enough to know that good people/bad people are in every culture.

I think all hate memes are retarded childish antics.

Have a red banana

>posts on pol
>"I'm an adult buddy, I don't hate anybody, and I certainly am not upset about being a non white"

I guess you don't like bananas and believe that all non-whites want to be American.

Weird world you live in.

When did I say all non whites wanted to be Americans? if you want to put words in my mouth, you should be a bit more subtle than that.

meme flags was the worst thing to ever happen to pol. It literally hands over the ability to disguise yourself for shilling purposes.

"Why isn't trump doing anything??!"

Explain thus, Amerimonckey

What the fuck are you doing there then?
Also never happened, nobody ever said anything similiar in OPs post besides amerimutts, with their pwn flag.

>brazilians are upset because they aren't white
>push the amerimutt meme to get back at us
>doesn't stick so they learn as Americans butthurt about memes.

You typed this to me...implying I am pushing the amerimutt meme to get back at you cause I am non-white.
Seems to me that you are trying to say that the amerimutt meme is being pushed by people that hate your freedom, envious people that wish to be born in white skin and live in the USA.
Was I stretching it that far?

Why do niggers, chinks, and beaners make posts larping as Americans so much? Example: OP

So true. It gives shills the ability to hide. Why does Sup Forums allow it ?

Honestly if internet memes and words on a screen offend you so much that you need to hide your flag from a bunch of strangers on the internet, you probably didn’t have anything valuable to say.

Nice butt pirate flag

Not because you're non white, because you don't like being mocked by white supremacists on pol and can't handle the bants, so you attack white identity by shilling anti white American memes. I should expect a South American to take things so literally up the butt.

It's not Europeans in many cases. Memeflags are generally third worlders or just used for b8 threads

>diverse European DNA
>56% white
>butt hurt about being called a mutt
>the state of Amerimuttland

Shut up you Polish pig

>56% white
> implying one drop of non white blood makes you non white

The absolute state of germcucks. Have fun living in your majority Muslim nation in 20 years, Merkel.

>"I hate being circumcised and I hate my sex life!!!"
*cartman laughter*

>LEGITIMATELY believing this

To each his own. I don't care where a poster is from. If you look at the flag first before reading a comment, your opinion or the quality of post will be affected. I don't care what people say or what people think of my location..but I do see how some people get fed up with shitposts insulting some retarded aspect of their country. It reduces the quality of discussion.

Lol sure thing buddy.

>meme flags

How new are you?

I don't insult people, I don't care when people insult me (stupid people use insults rather than discuss), I don't use a meme flag.

All I was trying to say is that SOME people don't like to be insulted and hide their flag so they can get their point across and attempt to have a discussion. I think this is especially true for people living in India.

> genetically superior

sure thing, mutt