Absolutely based

Absolutely based

Wait isn't it too early? Holy shit meme mahou delivered!

at least the last dvd cover is decent.

>come here to post lewd hotel collab previews
>find out Mappa has exceeded your expectations once again
BASED
A
S
E
D

My day is made.

Meh. So predictable. They should've fucking each other or something

Nice cover but they fuck up opportunities to push otabek on Vol 5 cover. Now he is only GPF that missing.

>Interlocking fingers at the back there
WOOP WOOP

That's a good cover.

I love how Piggy is leading. He looks so alpha here.

I thought it would have all 3 or all the finalists seeing as BaldFat had a cover on the first volume already. I guess they think gay pairskate is more important than the actual competition.

They really should have had Otabek on the last cover if they were going to have Pig on this one as predicted too.

switching confirmed. again.

What is he doing at a hotel

Otabek is getting a bonus manga and extra footage with Fairy's exhibition. Relax.

Saving Ota's covers for S2 I see

Bike should have been on the 5th cover it's weird they didn't do it. BaldFat for last was expected.

>Otabek on the last cover
No

I love how the quote is about the GPF too, but the cover only has one finalist and it's from the gala not the actual competition.

By last I meant the one before this instead of Pig with JJ and Fairy. and I would rather have all the finalists on the final cover than a gala pairskate.

Volume 5 had all three finalists though. It was Fairy, JJ, and Pig.

clean credit-less pairskate also confirmed. hopefully it has some touch ups

There are 6 finalist not 3.

Volume 5 didn't contain the final competition and there are 6 finalists not 3.

volume 4 really sticks out now

I meant medalists, sorry.

I can't stop staring. All my unwholesome lust from earlier's hotel collab illustrations has dissipated with the power of BaldFat's true ai

all understandable except for guanghong

why

do you need some more lust again

>China gets on a cover but Otabek doesn't
>Pig gets on 5 covers but Otabek doesn't get on even one

Good job putting all your finalist-oh wait

You mean Vol.3.

Pig is MC so it's kind of expected he gets more covers but China is odd.

They really should have put Otabek on volume 5 instead of Pig holy shit. Why is Chinaslut even on a cover? Who planned this?

Are you really complaining about the main character being on 5/6 covers?

No, since Piggy is on every cover but one and it sticks out. Though China makes no sense either.

I fucking love baldfat

China shouldn't even be on a cover and I'm sure Pig's MC status will still be there if he's only on 4/6 covers as opposed to 5/6.

>interlaced fingers

>BaldFat with rings
This is everything I wanted. Thank you Witch.

It still feels like something is missing without Otabek in none of the covers, can't get over this illogical choice.

Otabek confirmed for most shafted finalist. First JJflation and now this.

Seems like they are good friends

I'm mad all over again.

They really do switch. Nice.

Another proof of their strong friendship delevered by Mappa, sasuga

here's hoping for some BikeJJ rivalry S2

kubo wants to make a baldfat shrine kek

>Pig 5 covers
>Victor 3 covers
>Fairy 2 covers
>Chris 1 cover
>Phichit 1 cover
>JJ 1 cover
>China literally why
>Otabek ???

I honestly thought Fairy was going to be on the last cover too considering they are whoring out his EX

Not gonna matter when the creators think it's funny for JJ to shit all over him in the end anyway.

I hope Kubo, Hiramatsu, Yamamoto or anyone else will explain in the future how they conceived these covers and what pattern they followed

Thank you Hiramatsu and every person at MAPPA for delivering. I'm so happy.

Sick priorities as usual MAPPA.

He gets to be with Fairy in the extra bonus manga it's okay

It doesn't look like they followed any logical pattern. Even looking at them individually they seem kind of random or on a whim. The only ones that make sense are the ones with the main 3.

You'd think someone would've noticed that they have all the finalists except one though.

they all make sense minus china and maybe vol. 5 put Bike instead of Yuuri, but even then maybe they wanted Bald or Fat on every cover

>rings
>fancy pair skate costume instead of shitty tracksuits
Y E S
E
S

I don't think there even was one. I guess they just pretended to be following a pattern just so they could break it and surprise everyone.

Website says Ucchi and Toyonaga are the commentators for Vol. 6.

Wonder if they are going to do both episodes or just the one like they've been doing.

>it was also officially announced there will be a clean, credit-less version of Yuuri & Victor’s duet exhibition program included in vol. 6

China is cute, I have no complaints. They were going for friendship vibe, like Baldy and Chris.

We've known about this.

Just episode 12.

>friendship vibe
What about Leo? ;_;

That's Chris who spaghettied out randomly after placing second consistently. Otabek skated a clean program. It just lacked enough points, also his form didn't look perfect, must have been the lack of ballet.

Tacoburger got Trumped but he'll always be in their hearts ;_;7

I think 4 people is hard to fit.

Kubo seems happy

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Medo-chan is so lucky, Hiramatsu drew some illustrations for her.

Heck
They're both ugly but I still like it.
Fire that artist

5 makes sense, the medalists.

China's not that bad.

He's not important

Nah, JJ winning was shit. Should have gone Chris > Otabek > Phichit > JJ, or Chris > Otabek > Phichit and no JJ, sadly he got Tonya'd/disqualified/injured himself.

Who, China?

So cute and lucky ;_;

Give her a cameo pls. Let her animu self talk to Victor.

I hope Kubo will do a quick redraw of this cover like she did with the one of vol.4, it was super cute

He's a finalist, that automatically makes him more important than China and he's also connected to a main character.

A GPF finalist is more important and a skater that didn't make it at all. Also he's important enough to be included in the bonus.

In the anime she will be Victor's sister who is also a skater and intensely ships her big brother and Yuuri, but always involuntarily cockblocks them

Piggy so alpha. I love Piggy. The best. The most beautiful skater and the most talented.

China is also connected, to THE main character. It's a little weird he got on a cover, but one with Phichit and Piggy makes sense, and really, it's true Otabek isn't that important. Besides, he got on Fairy's bonus, that's plenty enough. .

>Piggy being jelly of his sister in law

China wasn't alone with Yuuri though, he was there with Phichit, a finalist. His appearence was weird and I'd prefer if he wasn't there, but it's not that absurd

>always involuntarily cockblocks them
Please no

No, Medo-can should cameo as Medo-chan.

Not really, Phichit was Piggy only friend. If China is that connected to Piggy than so is Leo.

She's too busy staring at it to redraw it

He won't be jealous, Medo-chan will unlock his desire to start a family with Victor.

You claim Bike isn't important but in the end China is still less important than him.

I didn't say nothing about Bike, at all.

>China
>connected to the main character

Fucking what. Otabek is still more important than China, since he's a finalist and is actually connected to a main character not just by vague association.

And if it was Leo on the cover the argument would be the same. It's a cute cover of cute skaters in the same circle, not at all hard to understand, and likely a callback to Asia'a top 3 cutest, And even then covers don't have to make 100% sense.

Well follow the comment train. It's a reply to

It is absurd and random as fuck, especially considering they left out only one finalist but put him on there.

Good that you agree not all the covers make sense.

This is seriously reaching.

I LOVE IT

3 the most kawaii asians are Phichit, Guanhong and Minami. It's oficial.

But even if they removed China it wouldn't mean Otabek would get in. He has no relation to Phichit and Yuuri to appear on BD3, little relation to Victor and Chris to appear on BD4 and not a medalist to appear on BD5. It's not like China stole his cover.

>bitching about bike instead of celebrating baldfat's love

these threads aren't what they used to be

China still doesn't belong on the cover anyway.

basically. bike is not unimportant, but not important enough to get a later cover which had other characters who mattered more. not that hard to understand

China was unimportant and it was a strange choice, but that doesn't make Otabek not unimportant. He's basically just Fairy's friend, they didn't even care enough to give him a FS monologue that related to him. It seemed to relate to Fairy. He's a non-character at this point.

China shouldn't have been on a cover at all. Otabek would have made perfect sense on BD5 considering he has a connection to both JJ and Fairy and Pig was going to be on the final cover anyway.