Why dafuck is this Chink Anime so interesting?

The Kings Avatar episode 3 and 4 are fun as fuck,Never expected the anime that I would religiously watch this season is a chink anime!, Lord Grim is the smuggiest character holy shit, he destroyed and took BattleMageGirl's money infront of everybody and trolled and outplayed the top 3 guilds with a bunch of randoms and dumbasses and Bossu is best girl, Everytime she reacts with "Fueeh" makes my dick diamonds. Everyone is sleeping on this good anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RydQjlHEuZ4
libre-inc.co.jp/special/masterofskill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pyf when you got rekt in front of every body

I wasn't impressed with the first ep to be honest. Does it get better?

I got interested in this anime when i watched its trailer a few months ago, I gotta say this anime is compfy and fun, the characters are awesome and I want to see him make his own team.

Simple. Japanese anime has gotten complacent and stagnant while this studio has everything to lose and the world to gain.

Mark my words, this is only the beginning.

I wanted to like it but the shilling on Sup Forums made me drop it.

The novel is just good and Chinks for once put proper budget to their show, so it looks great.

By looking at manhwa and manhua, I've lost all hope. Fucking bootleg shit.

Name a japanese novel like that. Oh wait, you cant.

its refreshingly basic. this is the first mmo anime where theres no random anime bullshit. nobody is trapped in the game, or future tech virtual reality crap, or we are supposed to be playing a mmo but harem shenanigens ensue. they use normal computers with a focus on playing the game.

I hate how chinese sounds. Even if it is good, i'm still not going to watch it.

I dont know, The female boss in this show is cool and its giving me hope for this anime.

I'd say it's the Beijing accent that ruins it. Otherwise Chinese sounds okay.

its give the vibe of an online gaming world, boss encounters and the people you encounter is spot on, I love it.

Just a warning, there is zero romance in this.

Good.

The most often occuring phrase in a novel is people "spating blood" when dealing with Lord Grim

Ep 5 PV, we`ll see Mucheng in action as well Dungeon speedrun Record competition

youtube.com/watch?v=RydQjlHEuZ4

does he have any other face other than smug?

So far, it's one of the only shows this season I am excited to watch each week.
The CG is a bit off-putting at times, but it appeals to my love of MMOs and Ye Xiu is too fun.
I'm tempted to start learning Chinese because it's such an interesting language to hear, but I realize that Chanime Chinese is probably a good bit different than normal Chinese.

Tang Rou and MuCheng in one episode? holy shit my dick cant handle it, and it looks like the MC will start a guild nice. looks like an action heavy episode too. it looks like the studio that is making this is going to flex their muscles.

Stop bumping your shitty thread faggot.

The novel actually describes him as enegryless unfocused fisheye look outside of when he plays or smokes - he basically doesnt care about anything else, so outside of that looks like a neet that was forced under sunlight rather than bishounen smug troll.

Does this show air on Chinese TV as well or is it limited to streaming platforms? I'm curious about the state of Chinese animation and how it's funded and distributed. Is it the same as Japan?

Just report and their thread will get deleted just like the previous ones.

This.
Commissar Wang needs to realise that shilling is much more effective if it isn't forced as shit.

>9 IPs

Cupid's chocolate animation was horrendous, but the story and development made up for it.

Nah, he starts a guild much later. At this point he just trains Tang Rou and Steamed Bun in dungeons, while with them and Mucheng setting dungeon records for hire for different guilds or later blackmailing guilds so he DOESNT set a record.

>that guy creating chink threads everyday in Sup Forums
sasuga

>that guy who report chink thread daily
how about reporting naruto thread for once

he makes em at night then the mod kills it when he wakes up

A+ for effort and dedication

How can japanese even compete? This chinese cartoon airing in native 1080p 60fps

The 60FPS is only really needed for smooth 3D in anime though. The actual animation is way lower.

Still, ep 4 boss battle looked glorious in 60 fps.

I don't understand for what purpose. For shitposting? Okay. For actual discussion?

Didn't you just make the same thread yesterday and got deleted by mods?

Anything happens when you have 1 billion expendable slaves

Actually discussion. No one shitposting except someone just spamming Sup Forums but gets ignored. 12 hours and 300+ post later mods deleted it

I really like it too

Not OP, but i made a two threads in past. My purpose aside discussing the novel and anime is gathering material evidence to kick the janitor, so deleting threads suits just fine.

chinese cartoons are not anime.

Op probably just a chink trying to promote chink cartoon on an Anime & Manga broad.

every kings avatar thread gets kill by mods the only thing we are missing right now is SEA insult guy

if we get a season 3, we might get light romance

>Actually discussion
It's just you samefagging, OP.

Chinese TV airs in 50 Hz.

It seems they plan to adapt the whole novel, the nuber of 60 episodes floats around though i seen no confirmation. At very least PV shows scenes quite far in story, further than novel is translated now (which is chapter 609)

Japanese dub when? Dohoho

>Actually discussion
Muv Luv threads have more posters than chink ones

>anime
It not anime
>discussing the novel
Not Sup Forums related, go to /lit/

>whats streams
Big part of japanese anime earnings comes from streaming rights in China. Go figure it out.

>actual discussion
>300 posts
>20 ips
>it all about mmos and video games shit

>novel
Tell that to re:zero thread

>not Sup Forums related
>but i still spamming it anyway
Pathetic...

I love how arbitrary Sup Forums treats the rules. VN/LN with no adapted anime/manga get threads that stay up for quite a while on here but people freak out about chink attempts to emulate anime. Granted it's shit.

Re zero got anime and manga adaption, this shit is neither anime or manga.

>300+ post
2,5/3 of them are anons shit on it.

>VN/LN with no adapted anime/manga get threads
What VN/LN you are talking about? that your mom isekai something still got deleted.

And it shoudnt have been. We suffer through another wave of non Sup Forums idiot janitors. Happens every time they get new ones.

What are you trying to convey?

Thanks, guess I won't be picking this up.

Since when were LN discussions frowned upon? I understand VNs are /jp/ material but LNs too?

Thats what makes it good though - theres no heavy drama, forced romance and uncesseary developments. Its straightforward sports story from Riches to Rags to Riches

I don't really care but LN with no anime adaption goes to /jp/

Incorrect. LN with no english translations go to /jp/

>2,5/3 of them are anons shit on it.
fake news

It's only arbitrary if you're retarded. LN and VN are part of the anime sub-culture. Chink cartoons aren't and therefore not allowed.

>Look at this thread
I don't think it's fake

You are an ignorant moron weaboo not realizing chink/korean LNs/stuff are part of japanese subculture IN JAPAN - since they are exposed to them way more than you do.

Its like telling anime about Three Kingdoms does not belong here, not realizing how popular and important this stuff is in Japan.

>all the meme about chinese cartoon.
>atually watch chinese cartoon.
>be proud and make a thread on Sup Forums

>You are an ignorant moron weaboo not realizing chink/korean LNs/stuff are part of japanese subculture IN JAPAN

It's a decent series so far. But the shilling is annoying and is doing a disservice to the series reputation on Sup Forums. I don't even want to discuss it when I know half of the post will be the same chink samefagging.

>chink/korean LNs/stuff are part of japanese subculture IN JAPAN
lol I think japs were the ones who are into revisionism. Looks like you chinks are at it too.
>Three Kingdoms
Didn't realize that's an LN now.

>You are an ignorant moron weaboo not realizing chink/korean LNs/stuff are part of japanese subculture IN JAPAN
huh? since when 3 kingdoms is a LN?

Please tell me you're just pretend to be a retarder.

>Didn't realize that's an LN now.
i have no proper facepalm picture for this. Its 14th Century chinese ""LN""

What is it with you chinks being this delusional.

>Name a japanese novel like that. Oh wait, you cant.
when did this site turned to myspace? at least defend your opinion in a way you don't sound like a 12-year old on tumblr

>during /spa/ people kept going on about Canadians being shitposters
>meanwhile the chinks are being even bigger shitposting shill

remove chink

What makes up for the horrible-sounding language?

>meanwhile the chinks are being even bigger shitposting shill
I don't think they're all like that. Except that one samefag

Kings Avatar is now officially Japanese LN

libre-inc.co.jp/special/masterofskill/

You can all fuck off.

That's still not how it works. Learn what LN means, not your own definition.

The redhair is cute. I want to beat her over and over again in a game until she cries.

Best anime that chinks made in their existence. It has story and interesting characters. Bad side: it is about esports, which is shit just like any anime about sports. It is worth a watch. In top 5 anime of this season.

>master of skill
What the fuck with chink? they can't even think of any decent name?

Chinese cartoon (Shill) thread Bingo
>Our battle harem is much more unique than Japan's
>Chinese cartoons is totally original
>Japan loves our stuff too
>Free Space: No criticism allowed
>AOTS (unlike filthy Nip cartoons we're ripping off)
>China will save anime industry
>It's totally allowed on Sup Forums

She is probably the hardest person to make cry though. She has a very very stubborn character and doesnt mind losing over and over to progress. At one point MC trains her by making her fight duels against the current Champion Team in Glory, 1by1 against all its members repeatedly. She never wins once, but that doesnt bring her down. She stubbornly trains having goal ahead of her.

He only made her cry in that ep since he shown her the gap in skill between them she didnt realize, as was foolishly looking at glory as "simple game". Thus was humiliated. After that he knows the goal and dedicated to reach point when she can beat Yu Qie 1on1.

She remains overall competitive in everything though, even realizing she cant keep up with him - she tries to compete in every aspect: how many monsters can one pull, combo chain count, dungeron records etc.

Basically "if he can do it, i should be able to achieve that too through training".

>ignorant moron weaboo
thats's it. Sup Forums turned into shit
the sad thing is that there isn't any other place better than this since the replacements are way worse.

anyways, I find korean animation better in terms of quality but you have to admit they lack in storytelling quality.

As for being popular in japan, you forget one little thing...nationalism. Japan will always prefer national-made products even if they turn into shit (see dragonball super and other philipino animated products from toei), the only thing that might become really popular in some year (and already is in a very small scale) is k-pop.

My opinion. Korea has a better chance that china since at least, they try not to copy (I admire that chinese company that's making all these series for seeying an oportunity but I can see that some series are heavily influenced by kyoani in someway and apart chink precure, I cannot see any originality in their character designs - storywise, it's better than their animation but it's not good enough, maybe in some years).

let's not forget: DR movie (korean) already works with japanese companies and that other korean precure was pratically co-made by sunrise subsidiaries, thus; a higher quality (at least in animation).

The fuck with this wall of text? fucking chinky autismo

It`s Chinese name is "Full-time Expert"

Japanese nationalism this and that, but all housewives watch Korean soap operas and variety shows. Korean actors in Japan are celebrities, not even starting on K-Pop.

So its not as simple as refute the influence of nations on each other with "nationalism". China is nationalist too, but japanese anime is extremely popular there.

Being in same region, the cultures influence each other in all aspects. Japanese anime leads to creation of chinese anime, Korean Webcomics make Japan move from standard rigid manga format to online one as well. Japanese animation studios get huge part of their profits from China now.

What weaboos not realize that to them each others cultures are more near then English language western aside from Hollywood.

Can you explain again, this time in English that isn't mangled? Or would that be too much to ask from you ESL plebs.

This isn't /fit/, we ain't got no gains to begin with.

>Kings Avatar is now officially Japanese LN

Its not sex obsessed like Nip Anime, which IMO leaves it free to make a good story.

Funny, because when you were shilling for a previous show, you lot were claiming the opposite, that it's much better because it's lewder than nip anime.