Would you watch an ecchi anime featuring a cast of futanaris?

Would you watch an ecchi anime featuring a cast of futanaris?

>isekai setting where a mage's power depends on either size, girth or proficiency of her penis
>severe focus on breast, ass and bulgeshots
>penis fencing
>when the cocks are out, the footage is replaced with videos of cucumbers, eggplants and bananas doing whatever the contextndemands with girl's reactions
>keyframes and character designs by Uno Makoto

For that matter: would it be legal to, say, show parts of the shaft/balls if they are not i n the same shot? What about non-erect cocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

askray.jp/april/TOP.html
enty.jp/marumiyan
twitter.com/dora_satou/status/804639481022189568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really.

>futanari

Some of them could be feminine boys if you're into this kind of thing.

Yes!

Yes.

Yes please.

What would be the point?

Without massive dickings a futa is pointless.

>futa
May as well watch Free.

>when the cocks are out, the footage is replaced with videos of cucumbers, eggplants and bananas doing whatever the contextndemands with girl's reactions
I'd watch it only for this reason

Yes please, would pay to see

>isekai
>not something like pic related

It's not like they can show the good stuff in a regular ecchi anime so having futa doesn't really make any difference.

Well, Isekai can be perfectly within that setting too.

What's the point of ecchi when you can just see full on dicking in hentai? It's all about the tease and proper animation budget.

Sounds gay. Also boring.

Fuck everything else, I would suck off Satan himself just to get Uno Makoto drawing again

Also:
Cock clothing and cock armor.

My thought exactly.

Ecchi anime is the fucking worst.

Like, steel pantsu?

Beautiful gold plated armor covering whole length for censorship purposes for the Hime Kishi.

Crude armor made of steel plates and leather straps for the evil Oni girl. Shaped like horse cock

Or a cute loli witch in a big hat and cloak and her cock has a little cloak and a cute little witch hat on top of it's head too.

Listen user, can you do us a favor and stop forcing your warped/unacceptable ideals on others?

Cool, except for the dick hat
That just sounds stupid

I wonder if it is just a few people that try to promote this gay shit all the time or if really half of Sup Forums is fucking gay.

>would you watch?
>forcing

>traps

There is nothing gay about cute girls with big cocks.

If you want gay, go to the trap threads.

Probably the latter. Just as there is a relatively big population of futa manga authors, there is a big population of futa manga readers.

>bulgeshots

This doesn't happen nearly enough as it should, not even in hentai. What the fuck, japs?

Check the ratings and like counts on any good futanari manga on panda or n. Numbers are almost the same with vanillashit. Same goes for traps.

Then check some true gay shit (bara or something with non-feminine lean men having sex) and find out that it has a mere fraction of views and is generally downvoted to hell no matter how good the art is.

Chances are: futa haters are the true vocal minority here.

>severe focus on breast, ass and bulgeshots
>keyframes and character designs by Uno Makoto
I'd say ditch everything but these three and just do futa milf SoL.

>futa milf SoL
The fact that this doesn't already exist is a shame on the Japanese honor

Futa is just another fetish man--it aint gay.

I put it on the same level as feet, armpits, or femdom. You either get it or you don't. If you're into it, it's hot, if you're not, it's disgusting.

Agreed.

>character designs by Uno Makoto
Sign me the fuck up.

>Two futa mothers, one slender and the other thicc, live next door to each other, both are implied to have huge cocks
>There's sexual tension, but they're just friends, since one of them is really more into guys. (Though it's implied they've spent a few desperate and drunk nights together in the past)
>Both women try to hide the fact that they're packing footlongs while doing everyday tasks like shopping and parent-teacher conferences
Subplots include
>Chubby futa mom tries to seduce geeky salaryman who lives down the hall
>Her friend constantly gets her to babysit while she tries (and fails) to get laid
>Her preteen "son" hits puberty and starts developing breasts
>Other futa's daughter goes on a journey to find her father and finds out "mom" is her real father.

I am stealing ideas for this thread for my next futaket admission.

Shit taste.

Futa on Female -> Not gay
Futa on Futa -> Not Gay
Futa on Male -> Feels pretty gay to me but I'm sure there are those that disagree.

Making it SoL would just limit the fanservice potential. Easier to stick a schoolgirl design into fantasy universe than fantasy designs into a SoL school setting. There have to be battles at the very least.

You can still have implied or even offscreen dickings.
>Bedroom door closes. Character's voices continue during the scene
>Image of banana being unpeeled
>Giant daikon dropped on table next to banana
>Cut to daikon being pounded into a small hole with a mallet while male voice pleads and female voice keeps asking him to relax while moaning suggestively

Fantasy and battles is just too much. Futa itself is your fanatsy element. A simple sex comedy with fanservice would be good without making it too complicated.

>full-package futanari
>flaccid bulge

Yeah, that's the stuff.

Or just make full on body parts with butts cocks boobs and all that out of fruits and tofu and hands and possibly mouths being the only human parts.

Can I get some more Uno Makoto reaction images?

>>when the cocks are out, the footage is replaced with videos of cucumbers, eggplants and bananas doing whatever the contextndemands with girl's reactions
Someone has to make this real

here is how you make a futa anime work

>a world where all men died in a war
>women try to genetically engineer men
>created a race of futas by mistake
>a woman impregnated by a futa has a 50% chance of giving birth to a futa
>if a futa impregnates another futa, the baby will be born as a sterile trap

>aside from this, nothing is out of the ordinary and the set up is never addressed. and the plot is a regular slice of life/ harem story

YES

I assume it's the second. At least half of Sup Forums is anti-futa and thus fucking gay.

Consider offing yourself

Futanari is a shit fetish so no

I'm neither of those people and I'm very gay for 2D girls with penises, so likely the latter.

A futa is a cute girl with a nice cock who would never use normal girls excuses to not have sex because they know how pic related feels.

There's nothing gay in that.

Why isekai? I'd prefer a wholesome romance involving a futanari, but that could technically include ecchi as well. Just preferably not haremshit, unless the futa MC has a harem of boys, girls, and other futas and fucks them all.

I'm sad this isn't already a thing. There was going to be a non-h version of the Futa Club doujins, but it turned out to be an April Fools joke.

askray.jp/april/TOP.html

Futas are nice in general, but futa-on-futa and HUGE dicks are shit.
So no.

There's nothing wrong with two girls who both have dicks loving each other.

Futa on futa with huge dicks is the best.

Two futa's huge dicks kissing each other is cute as fuck.

I wish someone would screencap this thread, translate it and send it to Uno.

He's got both ties and experience AND he very obviously loves futanari with all of his heart. He can totally try and pitch it to a bunch of studios.

Only if one or several of the cast gets pregnant with each other's baby. I mean you can't have a show with well-endowed sexy women (who also have huge cocks) without them fucking each other. They're Hermaphrodites, they were meant to breed and be bred.

>futa on futa with huge dicks
>they are madly in love and are months into pregnancy with each other's baby

Human mind has never come up with a purer form of love.

>Futanari
All I needed to hear.

mama tama 2 never

Who's dick do I have to suck to get more animated futa hentai? The last episode of Futabu was kinda crap and I want something new.

If you could commission Uno Makoto to do mama tama 2, what you you want the plot to be?

>The last episode of Futabu was kinda crap
I hope you don't mean the episode with Ellen.

YES YES YES YES YES

He has an Enty (basically Japanese Patreon) account. Maybe you could contact him there?
enty.jp/marumiyan

Not him but there was another one animated by some other studio that gave it waaaay worse animation.

As long as they have nice and heavy balls. I wanted to like Futabu so much, but had a hard time enjoying it because ball-less futa looks really weird to me.

Yea that's what I was thinking but I was just making sure. Ellen is a miracle of the universe.

No, there was another episode after that but they changed studios and it was not very good.

This. Futa without balls are fucking weird looking.

>>futa on futa with huge dicks
>>they are madly in love and are months into pregnancy with each other's baby
>Human mind has never come up with a purer form of love.

It's inactive. You can always contact your favorite artists via e-mails they provide at the end of their books or on their wesite/web blog pages.
But I really doubt that Uno speaks english.

There were also 2 episodes of Futanari Idol. Animation is not as good but it's not the worst either and it actually features proper male on futa action. With balls too.

>tfw we have that
>tfw we also have proper monster girl hentai from creators of Baku Ane and are about to get another one from Z-Ton
>new straight shota anime from creators of Victorian Maid and Donburi Oppai will be out by the end of this week

Is this the redemption ark of Hentai Anime?

Don't forget Otokonoko Delivery. 2017 is truly a year of degeneracy.

>new straight shota anime from creators of Victorian Maid and Donburi Oppai will be out by the end of this week

WHAT. I DEMAND TO KNOW MORE.

>Futanari Idol
Does it cater to a variety of fetishes or just male on futa / futa on male?

Yea I hope the guys that did the original futabu episodes and the Futanari Idol episodes do another futa thing soon.

>Animated Z-Ton monster girls
mite b cool

>New straight shota anime from creators of Victorian Maid and Donburi Oppai will be out by the end of this week

twitter.com/dora_satou/status/804639481022189568

It also does futa on futa and lots of exhibitionism.

>Futa on male

As long as there are no females in the cast, I'd watch it.

>ecchi harem with futas
>MC reactions make sens for once

There's a link you blind babies.

Just do pic related and I can die happy.

>twitter.com/dora_satou/status/804639481022189568

Yeah, I dun goofed; didnt updated thread before posting.

updates never

It ended unfortunately, and she never got to dick him.

Yes, yes I would.

>It ended unfortunately

>she never got to dick him
Are you fucking kidding me?

Only if it was designed by Uno Makoto.

>She never got to dick him
Why even bother?

As I recall, he gave her a handjob in the final chapter and that was it. I don't read moon so I'm not really sure what was going on.

The artist mentioned doing an 18+ follow up on twitter, but nothing ever came of it as far as I can tell.

Why are her testicles talking?

depend, with or without balls?

>uno makoto
so, heavily focused in balls

maybe

Are you saying yours don't?

>balls plate
wew lad