Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

unzip dick

Change the locks.

fuck his boipucci

Ask him out, then red pill him, fucc in the ethnostate

I second this tbchon.

Laugh my ass off. No way is my son being serious. I've had to kick girls out of his room before in the middle of the night. Pretty sure he's gotten more puss than me....

Feel completely ashamed, and wonder what the fuck I did wrong. Lay in bed at night disgusted on the verge of tears. Distance myself from him. Give him power tools for Christmas every year from here on out. Completely financially cut him off.

If your son comes out like that the. you're probably a shit parent.

I know he has a lean, but those aren't too bad of hips. Hes cute.

So he posted a pic of Taylor Swift?

What son, all I see is a disapointment

man even emasculated trannies date
fuck pretty people seriously

Bingo

would

I'd be absolutely disgusted that I opened a twitter account.

>Give him power tools for Christmas every year from here on out.
that could be counter productive

Boot camp

>your twitter feed
Jokes on you, I don't use that cesspool of filth.

To answer your question: disown him

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE

1.) As a parent, I'd disown my son, go through his room and throw out anything remotely feminine, and sign him up for military school.

2.) As a person I'd ask him on a date and try to get him to suck my dick because he looks like one of those weird indie chicks and I probably wouldn't realize he was male.

Military school

Fuck his boipucci then disown him

Hurry up and fap before I go to the date. Don’t wanna be nervous for later.

Top dad top lad

I would go to Israel, do a ritual with Jewish blood so I can time travel, get to my wife, abort my son with my bare fists, and then go back to 2018, now I have no son, no wife, and my son was completely erased from the existence.

HES A GOOOD GOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY

Haha THIS!! xddd

clearly this poor soul has no father

This person claims to be a trans-lesbian. So he is actually going out with a gay girl, which ultimately means they're going on a normal male/female date, but with crazy brains.

I know I'm a degenerate. I don't think there is a cure either

>What do you do?

Suck his dick and rim his asshole for hours on end.

I don't have a son. I have a beautiful daughter now.

>pic
It's just like my Japanese hentais.

Any male that dresses like that should have his skull stomped into the ground. Absolutely disgusting.

Ask him to practice his dick sucking on me first. Gotta come prepared.

ANIME WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THIS HOUSEHOLD EVER AGAIN

And if you express any doubt about this at any time YOU'RE the weird one.
I hate this Jewish timeline.

underrated

based black man

Swipe left.

Why would I have a twitter feed? But what the heck, I'll play along. If I see this and he's my son I weep for my failings as a father. Then I weep for the pain my son must be going through to cause his mental illness. Finally I weep as I know he'll kill himself as do all trannies.

I get his poppers ready

ahh the halcyon days when you could pick up a young 14, 15, year old boy off any Manhattan street, take him to your apartment and feed him poppers and amphetamine until he forgot his own name

I'm surprised no one has said "love her conditionally because she's still family". Why do so many Christians on this board have so much hate in their hearts?

Rip that shirt open and suckle on those titties

>hurrr God never demanded anything of people and loved everyone even the pieces of shit sodomites
Fuck off retard. Take your new age bullshit hippie Jesus somewhere else

not gonna lie

imagine all the skinny soyim underage anons browsing Sup Forums everyday and seeing these kinds of threads and realizing how much more attractive they will be as a femboy trap

we're about to enter a golden age for boipucci in a few years lads, and we only have up to go from here

this is a trap right

I need to know so I don't waste my time saving it if it's just a girl

there is

But he's right you know. There are tons of Bible passages that prove you wrong.

>The whore Mary Magdalene
Is a good example.

What about the "only God can judge" part.
What about "let he who has never sinned cast the firdt stone"

Jesus says a tons of things, none of which are about homosexuals and other sex deviants.
That's litteraly the Jewish Torah part of the Bible, aka Old Testament.
He does say love unconditionally.

He litteraly says 1000 times over "Don't be a rich cunt. Capitalism is bad"
And you protestant faggots still can't wrap your heads atound your own hypocrisy.

Face it, you are following a shit religion, but are an even shittier person for picking and chosing only the worst part of a retarded sandnigger book

Kys faggot

Qt

Disinherit. Do my state obligated duty to raise him. Don't support his ridiculous actions. Hope he sees the error of his ways someday. Continue to be a shining example for him.

>implying he'd be a transgenerate if he had a father in the first place

kick it out of the house. if it's a strong independent woman it can get a job and feed itself.

If you cared about someone and truly loved them, you'd want what's best for them, and this cross dressing phase will only lead to AIDS, a ruptured asshole, suicide and hormone abuse. If you loved this person you would recommend electro shock therapy to shock the gay away.

Jesus didn't let Mary keep whoring you know.

Cute. 6/10 would take out as a girl and then make a woman later.

>as a girl

what the fuck?! so they choose a new gender whenever they please?

hang myself for failing my progeny.

sauce on pic?

If your kid comes out at all you are a shit parent. Fags are not real its a mental disorder.

Drown him in the lake.

I'll be 100% honest here: I'm as straight as they come but I'd fuck him/her/whatever no questions asked. I mean, damn.

ayyy this video is some kinky shit

I call him a ugly ass cunt and quit using reddit

Story?

Holy fucking shit.

I kind of wish that was real, but not really since the media wouldn't shut up about it for the next 40 fucking years, even though some nigger kills a white person every day.

Maybe she is a trans lesbian, you homophobe.

Fake as shit.

>I'm as straight as they come but I'd fuck him
If I had a thinking emoji meme I would post it now.

Traps are gay if you know they're a trap, until that point, not gay, but idk, who's to say it isn't a convincing strap on?

I have no son.

This is a bait slide thread
The shill are out in full force
They do not want us talking about
yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/
Fusion GPS
Uranium one
The Clinton Foundation
Congressional Dems all being hacked by Awan
FISA warrants against Trump being horseshit
Classified material on Huma and Weiner's personal computers
DOJ re-opening Clinton server investigation
even MORE sexual misconduct accusation coming out against Democrats
Seth Rich

now you have a daugher : 3

This

Why do you care so much about what other people do? Seriously, please tell me. WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?

It's only gay if the balls touch.

I'm hard

I wish I looked like that

And his name was Seth Rich

Typical faguette
>Conveniently forgetting that he demanded they stop their deviant activity and depart from their sinful ways in order to be saved
Im not even judging them from any other views but what Jesus says in the bible.
It's like youre not even trying.

The irony in this post sums up Sup Forums in every single way. It’s truly remarkable

wew
i'm starting to rethink this whole "traps are gay" thing

Congratulations. It's a fag. It's gonna have a big dick in the ass. Prepare to fake your own death and start over where people don't know your family's shame.