What's the least heretical church i should follow and closest what God wanted?

What's the least heretical church i should follow and closest what God wanted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waldensians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussites
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Orthodox

this

protestant is also up there

But is it heretical to think Orthodox bishops are successors of the Apostles?

Or that only they can forgive sins?

Www.graceandtruth.net or "grace & truth ministries" on youtube.

Evangelicals

If you're new to Christianity try going to Christian club at your university if you are going to one, they are usually the best place for young people to get involved. The main thing you need to worry about is that it is trinitarian, that is they believe in the trinity. Mormons (LDS), Jehovah's Witnesses and Oneness Pentecostals are the main anti-trinitarian groups you need to watch out for. Also if its apart of a larger organization try googling it to see if it is theologically conservative, it will say something like 'evangelical' on the wikipedia page. Cru and intervarsity are both fairly conservative in the states if that is where your from.

>tfw living in a pagan country

Your relationship with God is personal. Let those who came before point the way, but walk your own path. To realize is to make true in your own experience.

I have a question. I know that I should pray to Him when I wake up and before I go to sleep, but I'm autist and I don't know what to tell Him. When I became Christian I had no problem with it, but now after few months I have no idea. I don't want to repeat the same things all over again because it has no sense. I talk to Him sometimes in my mind during the day tho. What do?

Orthodox, but I highly suggest not closely following any modern Church since they are all corrupt. If you want to go to Church, then probably do Orthodox because there will be less than 1% non-whites, but worship in the way you know is right.

The most authentic form of Christianity is that which derives directly from the Bible rather than extra-scriptural doctrines that are justified by retards because "muh tradition".
If you had to choose between Catholic and Orthodox, go Orthodox. If not, go to a fundamentalist independent Protestant church.

That's something you need to work out for yourself, but it sounds to me like you might benefit from expanding your idea of what God is.
Don't limit yourself to any one religion, for nobody has a monopoly on truth.
God is simply too big to be contained within any idea at all. As He is infinite, any attempt to narrow Him down is to exclude everything else He could possibly be. In this way, thinking about God only creates restrictions. However, it might be necessary to exhaust your mind's capacity for containing God before you begin to understand this. Then you might be inspired to move beyond conceptualizations and seek Him out as a direct, personal experience.

An independent Baptist church.

This.

Evangelical, all the way
John 3:16

Catholic was the first one, so there's your answer

But I know God. I know what He is and that he is too almighty to be understood by the human mind. My only problem is talking to him.
Nice meme

>My only problem is talking to him
You have to sink into your heart to do it right. God bless.

The Catholic Church was founded by Constantine. Before then, Christians didn't have a massive international organisation of a church. They were largely independent. "How do they know their own interpretation of Christianity is correct without having a priest tell them?" you may ask. The answer is the Bible.

Baptist or Pentecostal (small church, not big heretic charismatic)
Not memeing.

Orthodox has remained the same since the Dark Ages

There were false teachers long before Christ's time. Longevity means nothing.

>dark ages
You mean the medieval period, faggot. The Dark Ages are a fedora meme that never existed.

The first Christian churches looked literally like modern protestant ones. Apostles were travelling around the known world to teach people and create indepented churches. The only one, true and holy church ™ Was created somewhere around 380AD.

they're all fucked, but anything besides catholic and orthodox is perma-fucked

Indeed, Wise Pole. God bless. I hope more people in Poland see the truth, they deserve it.

Faithful Word Baptist Church

Maybe you could try listening instead. God is already aware of your desire to know Him, and is constantly seeking to make Himself known to you. I don't know how to talk to God, but I know He responds to your desire to do so.

We are working on it, but it's hard to break through communist propaganda. Especially when youtube channels with 60k subs gets deleted for hate speech (LUL). God bless you too.

WE

hail Odin
fuck the king of the jews

Except the Orthodox Church is where the Roman Catholics should be, Independent Baptists should be somewhere in the 17th century, under the 33,000 denominations.

But nice try anyway.

Also the establishment of Christianity in canon was founded by the church fathers who created the bible as you know it today. You cannot deny the originality of the Orthodox Church.

Odin (according to Norse mythology) was a homosexual.

All churches are inadequate unless you were born in Israel
final truth, no debate... you can't use the bible to prove the bible :^)

YOU. WHAT YOU BELIEVE.
NOTHING ELSE.
ONLY YOU.
NOTHING EXTERNAL.
ONLY WHAT YOU THINK.

everything else is nigger and jew shit.

>according to (((Norse Mythology)))
If we go by everything the Jews say, isn't Jesus being boiled alive over a pile of dung? I think that was in the talmud, which is a Jew book similar to the Bible.

Organisations like the Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church hilariously resemble the Pharisees. Early Christians did not have giant international churches with a pope/patriarch. They were small, independent communities that based their doctrine solely off the Bible.

>He responds to your desire to do so.
Yeah, I know that. I prayed to him for my family to repent. First my mother became Christian, and some time later my father started to talking about Bible with me out of nowhere and is reading it right now. The other day I had thought in which I asked God to help me pass my driver license theoretical exam and I passed it. I know that God know me, I guess I just have to wait and eventually I'll learn it.

Baptist, but I would encourage you not to be torn from a church if the issues are only secondary doctrine.

Jesus, the divine Son of God, died for your sins to be forgiven. If you repent and accept Christ alone, you will be saved. Pretty much everything else is secondary. But if a church teaches universalism, or that sinning is okay (i.e., pro-homo, etc), you need to leave it and pray for it.

Mormon. It keeps the women in check and is very friendly to Capitalism.

>The least heretical
>Implying any amount of heresy is acceptable
The only true religion is traditional Catholicism, no Novus Ordo shit.

sedevacantism
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=7s

>Christian Reformation Movement
Prioritizes Scriptural adherence over religious dogma

Jews didn't create it. Odin being a faggot was part of Norse tradition.

I doubt

Isn't it more heretical that a mere human aka the Pope can be infallible?

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
NONONONONO

Eastern Orthodoxy

God bless, user. Journey before destination

Nope its not heretical because it is true.

>made by a Catholic
Surprised to see that Catholic whore exposing anybody but himself (to children).

mormons aren't even christian

Fuck off nigger does this look like /r/ to you? Also nothing political or current events about your faggot ass church fucking kike memeflag shill. Why are you hiding your flag? Fucking Israeli piece of dog shit makes 2 garbage replies and leaves thread for you dumb nigger chirstcucks to argue over worthless shit. God damn i hate you all so much, bluepilled fucking trash.

That what makes them so great. They have evolved beyond the old kike books.

Jehovah’s Witnesses. No voting, no military service, no blood transfusions, mandatory preaching, strict dating/marriage rules (divorce is only allowed if one member cheats), and no hypocrites.

Don't like it, leave.

Protestantism is not up there actually.
>yeah all those centuries of traditions since the beginning are wrong
>this is what God really wanted

Prots need to GTFO or convert to catholicism or orthodox.

I haven’t looked into many sects. But the one I’m fond of is my local church who identify as “Evangelical Presbyterian”
Some based shit like if you believe in Jesus you believe in demons(because Jesus talked to Demons)
They also dont pass the collection plate. Some people only give because they are shamed to be seen not dropping anything in. What you give is between you and God. There are collection boxes in the foyer.

I doubt OP wants to join a sect. JW's aren't christians. Same for adventists of the 7th day, mormons and catholics.

The Bible. Which did not get compiled until the First Council of Nicaea.

The early church was no more than small communities because of widespread persecution. This began to reverse and it could flourish with the Christianisation of the Roman Empire.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints

basically every christian who lived back then was catholic, like the church father, to think that Luther after 1500 years after Jesus somehow finds the truth, wanting to burn some of the part of the Scriptures because it's contradictory that was believed for 1500 years is absurd, yes the One True Church exists, protestants are so delusional that they think that if two of them hold contradictory views of christianity it's both Truth, nonsense, truly a work of Satan and they will burn in hell if they dont convert to the traditional faith

Catalufo al carrer

fathers*, it's contradicts that he believed (sorry English is not my first language)

Okay, but they weren't part of the "body of Christ" (the Catholic Church), so they wouldn't have been saved by Catholic standards. Or does God make an exception?
>the Gospels didn't exist before the Council of Nicaea
>people believe this

There were independent Chrisitan churches before Luther too you dingus. There were more than those 2, especially in France, but I forgot what they were named.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waldensians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussites

>This

Before the schism and Rome decided it was supreme over the other 4 patriarchates in 1054, there was only one church and several heresies (including Islam which is an Arian sect of Christianity with pagan mysticism and jewish folklore mixed in)

Trad Catholicism (SSPX) or Orthodoxy
Either way, fuck that Marxist pope

What if you commit sins while believing in Jesus? Do you go to Heaven or Hell?

it doesn't refutes my point however, it's still heresy

>that meme is still alive
The book you reffer to, was written by a gay jew.

No.

if you commit mortal sin, you go to hell(if you don't confess it)
>must be grave matter
>one must be in full knowlegde
>one must want it("want" is probably not a perfect word for this, my English is not the best, but this implies that if you commit a sin in a dream or you kill someone in an accident it is not a mortal sin)

>Independent Baptists should be somewhere in the 17th century, under the 33,000 denominations.
Wrong. Faithful Christians who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and practice baptism have always existed.

>Also the establishment of Christianity in canon was founded by the church fathers who created the bible as you know it today
Wrong, the Bible was created by God and the Apostles in union with the Holy Ghost. That's what the Bible says, when in Ephesians 2:20 it says that we are "built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone".

Catholic. Everything else (well the Orthobros get nearly everything right) is heresy.

refute*

Tradition was suppose to be the bedrock. Without it the Bible and what it teaches becomes susceptible to heresy. God ordained the authority placed over us, if Luther was a true believer in Christ he should have attempted to change the Church through the Church. A great deal of the Bible speaks to this. The only rebellion God wants for us is to cast off the shackles of sin and become reconciled to Him.

All sins are forgivable. As long as you are making effforts to not commit the same sins again.
Half asssd righteousness gets half assed forgiveness.

Whatever you say. I prefer to be heretic than some deluded fool, who thinks that his church has monopoly to be the only true and holy church, while killing other Christians literally for reading the Bible.
>Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

What you said is nonsense.
Romans 3:10: "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"
Ephesians 2:8-9: "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
Romans 4:5: "But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness."
You constantly sin. Each sin makes you worthy of Hell. If you think you're a "good person", you're an idiot.

The gospels existed, of course they did, but without the guidance of the early church and the foremost theologians and scholars of the church, it would be impossible to differentiate apocrypha from canon.

And everyone was part of the catholic church if they were a Christian because they would have been administered to by priests who were subject to the regional bishop (who in the earliest times would have been an evangelist to a region/people) who in turn would have been subordinate to a metropolitan who with his four other patriarchs would form a network by which they could administer the faith in an organised manner.

It's all very simple.

Protestantism is the least heretical because most other sects puts heavy emphasis on the hierarchical religious leaders, Protestantism puts focus on God, as it is supposed to be.
You do not find god through a "voluntary" donation in a church, but through meditation, prayer and living a virtuous life.

The early Christians still knew the gospel. Early Pharisaical church fathers accepted apocrypha like the Book of Enoch.
There is no way the Catholic Church is God's own church when you consider its heresies.

>The gospels existed, of course they did, but without the guidance of the early church and the foremost theologians and scholars of the church, it would be impossible to differentiate apocrypha from canon.
So you're denying God's ability and promise to preserve His word through all generations?

The only reason we have the Bible now is that God created and protected His word, not because some long-robed scribes who love greetings in the marketplace wrote it down and told us what canon and apocrypha was.

The problem with your "logic" here is that none of it is Biblical. Apostolic succession is completely unbiblical too, and never even hinted at by any of the apostles or Jesus or Paul.

Christianity is based around the local congregation (church), not a gigantic world-wide umbrella organization that completely administers "the church" and all faith and doctrine. That's Satanic.

You only get salvation if you ask for it. Can you really be asking for forgiveness/salvation if you fully know that sin is going to happen again?

Any Evangelical Church that peaches The Gospel of Jesus Christ.
And has only Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior of all mankind.

The rest is the devil's work and will send you to a path of damnation for all eternity in Hell.

One true Faith tier: Sedevacantist Catholics
Misguided schismatics: Orthodox
Heretics: Calvinists, Lutherans, "Old" """Catholics"""
Whore of Babilon tier: Vatican-II "Catholics"
So heretical, they written their own Bible: Mormons
Abhorrent heretics: 7th day Adventists
Simply no longer Christian: Jehovah's Wittnesses
No, they are schismatic and their sacraments unsaving by association with them,
but their rites and ordinations are completely valid.
Hence, while a prot priest that wants to convert to Catholicism, needs to be ordained validly and change his liturgy, an orthodox needn't to be ordained again and can keep his liturgy.

>fuck that Marxist
Amen.

Salvation is a gift. The whole point of Jesus' death was that we cannot attain salvation by our own virtues and, rather, are saved by Christ's virtues. To be saved, you must realise that you're a sinner who deserves Hell. If you don't, you're making salvation about your own righteousness (which doesn't exist) rather than God's grace.
But if you think you won't sin again, then, be my guest and don't sin again.

Just study your bible no need for a cult

You don't need to tell me this, because I'm well aware of that. Try to tell this to any catholic, it's literally impossible to help them, because some illiterate monk missinterpreted the line about rock.

You clearly have no understanding of what I said. There were no independent baptists (save for John the Baptist, as he died prior to Christ and his establishment of the church "upon this rock"). They all belonged to the one true church.

The bible may have been created by God, but the bible which you read and draw your hypothesis from was compiled in full at the Council of Nicaea. Anything outside of that was considered heretical and/or apocryphal.

I find it amusing that people today can consider themselves wiser than our earliest saints and church fathers who suffered and died (in many cases) for the faith and laid the building blocks for its survival unto this modern day.

By pagan do mean catholic?

How does one justify sedevacantism?

ye