Doesn't respond to anything his opponent says

>doesn't respond to anything his opponent says
>brings no argument, just semantic questions
>constant pathetic attempts at master suppression techniques like laughing, saying he didn't bother to listen, sarcasm and being passively aggressive

How can anyone take this fat neckbeard NEET serious? Why does he have any followers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGKn0VYrQbU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDsF5ZExWlI
youtube.com/watch?v=36VrAqkt_zQ
yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're not as smart as you think you are.

What are his qualifications? His accomplishments? Why would anyone listen to what he has to say. Now stop being a hypocrite and judge your own beliefs as you would judge others'. see how retarded we all are?

>How can anyone take this fat neckbeard NEET serious? Why does he have any followers?
>Uses a Nazi flag
>Being a collectivist

Sorry but you can't understand the ways of the liberalist.

he appeals to edgy 15-year-olds who are just starting to "get into" politics

But it's true in this case. He considers himself some kind of intellectual influencer and leader of a movement but all he has done is dropped out of some shitty college studying comp sci and made youtube videos where he points out the ridiculousness in what mentally insane ridiculous feminists do.

He is in it for the money.
Everyone likes to hear somebody ridicule feminists and sjws.

It's personal for Sargon. He will never agree with the alt-right's ideas even if they are right because he gets made fun of for raising another man's child.

If he didn't have a british accent no one would give a fuck about him.

>nazi monkey vermin trying to act like they are though shit
LOL. We should round you racist white dogs up and kill you en masse. Literal human garbage

Are you telling me he's an actual cuckold aswell? Source?

I can't imagine that people take him seriously at this point, he's always ready to abandon any position by saying "I don't care". All he does is offer sweeping platitudes such as "liberty" and "freedom", while at the same time he demands very specific solutions from his opponents. He'll use every strawman he can think of in order to defeat his opponents. When that fails he resorts to his smug laughing while his opponents explain their positions, or he simply feigns ignorance or even stupidity as was the case when he couldn't answer the LQ.

Liberalism in this time are for people who see themselves being attacked as a group and rather than form lines and strike back decided none of it matters.

It's true in the case of most public figures.... and most non-public figures at that.

>taking salt righters seriously
Nazi monkeys really are dumb as shit

but he has an accent

>sarcuck admits it himself
>le saltright

Nice to meet you (((individual))) .

Jews have superior IQ to ehite people.

Your nazi monkey brain is too stupid to understand what Sargon ment. Whites are truly the cancer of this planet

fuck off with this e-celeb garbage you kike

here's a good thread

i dont give a fuck about this fagget or any other fagget on jewtube
use his fagget name so i can filter your fagget threads

There
Um. Maybe try again sweetie ? Or better yet, could you just, like, not ?

>fagget x4

It was really hard to listen to his stream with Jim. So many sophisticated words, so little arguments. To quote the greatest musician that ever lived, "Big words, small mind".

He is a horrible debater. I assume he knows normies hear "ethnostate" and tune out, especially if big brain Sargon starts laughing an condescending.

Why is the debate always "ethnostate" based is this the best strategy?

Yeah this guy was always just a stepping stone. This whole thing is just harvesting the skeptic community before it’s ripe.

kys faggot

White genocide and race realism aren't real.

Whites are evil and I can't wait for them to be gone.

Pick one.

youtube.com/watch?v=vGKn0VYrQbU

Sargon complains about how the alt right treats him, I'm finding that questionable, I know there was a lot of fights on twitter before he got banned, but when I see him in milleniyule stream comment sections etc he is also trolling very hard.

I trolled him lightly mixed in with constructive criticism and he treated me as if I was the worst of his alleged harassers, which is funny because during gamergate he constantly stressed that not all GGers were like those sending rape and death threats

He even says in the jim stream that anyone who merely opposes him politically is his enemy

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDsF5ZExWlI

>We should

Who's "we" *though* guy? You ain't rounding up shit with that soyboy physique.

I don't usually listen to this garbage, but fucking Sargon argues like a teenage girl. Fucking shameful. You don't laugh at someone instead of answering a question. If you can't answer something, just admit it and move on. All ego, no brains. One more thing, all the points he brings up against Spencer and his ethnostate idea, is happening now...

desu, nobody that browses Sup Forums for e-celeb drama is going to achieve much politically

But he has a son not a daughter? Kinda feel like that pic is shopped

>sophisticated words he doesn't understand forming arguments without meaning
the absolute state of sargon. He was better before he got himself "educated."

>Grasps any straw to validate meme flag.

lmfao

yeah I used to be a sargon fan since GG, and as I recall the alt-right initially loved him as a gateway pill. But at somepoint he decided he hated them and started punching right.
Then the alt-right started punching back because they don't take that shit, and Sargon started going "look at these evil nazis who hate me! help, help, i'm being opposed!" and snowballed his efforts to fight the altright.

what's funny for me is he insists the altight is his enemy, and he needs to fight them, but at the same time insists the alt-right is a complete non-entity and absolutely no threat. Never mind the alt-right has elected presidents and done rallies which shook the very nation, even if they have calmed down a bit lately. It's like he can't figure if they're an enemy worth fighting or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=36VrAqkt_zQ

This Fire and Fury review pretty much proofs Sargon is an idiot. I like him when he talks about SJW issues and such, but when Sargon tries to tackle politics, most of the time it is like watching a giraffe skating on ice

proves*

he has a son and a daughter. The daughter is his wife's from before him (and he tries to ignore her existance I think), and I think the son is his, but even then he doesn't seem to do much about it.

like I watch preach gaming, and he's got his kid popping in the room, and you can always see that daddy preach loves his kid cause he'll take time out of streams to talk to him. Sargon's kids might as well be a myth for all you see them, and he only ever seems to complain about them needing to go to bed or something when he has to "leave"

>40 minute review
>of a book that's an absolute joke/myth fabricated by a lying democrat
Fucking Odin's Balls Man!

It's not only the book. Sargon is what you may call politically illiterate. He seems to know very little of politics and how it works.

He really made himself look like a damned fool.

Check’d and kek’d

Skepticism+

THE SKEPTIC COMMUNITY

"""""""""""SKEPTIC"""""""""

At least link to the debate, dude.

sargon is a pathetic cuck

Ive got to go to bed guys I’m tired.

I bet he dreamed academics

how did you not mention the CLAP
he fucking claps all the time to remark his points like a fat receptionist trowing a fit
i tried watching his videos once and this threw me off inmediatly

The skeptic cries out in pain as they strike you.

So do we know who Sargoy is bringing on against Spencer/Enoch? I really hope it's his toadie Vee.

hahah holy shit he's an idiot

>zzzzz
>academics
>zzzzzz
>please, respond
>zzzzzz

Soygon is George Galloway's lovechild. Like Galloway he loves the sound of his voice and says a lot without actually saying anything of value.

You can see it in these live debates that he refuses to go on camera because he spends a serious amount of his time googling his "facts" and statistics.

How'd I do?

The mediocrities comprising the alt right and the Sargon crowd deserve each other. They're all woefully inadequate. JF is the only reasonably intelligent person I've seen get involved yet.

can we get the help of some akkademics over here?

This dickhead's usefulness is waning.
decent normie converter in the beginning, but I'd imagine by now, he's been thoroughly algorithmed, and is now turning on the non retarded right.

Also, lol at the way he acts 'well-read'

akkademics, please respond!

This is a bait slide thread
The shill are out in full force
They do not want us talking about
yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/
Fusion GPS
Uranium one
The Clinton Foundation
Congressional Dems all being hacked by Awan
FISA warrants against Trump being horseshit
Classified material on Huma and Weiner's personal computers