ITT villains who literally got away with everything

ITT villains who literally got away with everything.

That's not Ougi

This whore.

I'll be mad if him and his slut aren't posted

Post 'em

Didn't she die?

BIGGEST BREAST SIZE IN THE SHOW

It's not Villeta either.

orochimaru

Nope, that would be Milly

GRRRRIIIIIFFFFFFFFFIIITHHHHHHHHHHH

him lmao

she literally did nothing wrong

Came here for this.

For now, wait 300 chapters when Guts finds him again

She is a fucking war criminal, but in retrospective it isn't surprising that the concept of war crimes or accountability is completely absent in something coming from Japan.

>muh rape
>muh confort women
Just because the propaganda about the jews is obnoxiously pervasive and has lasted so much doesn't mean war crimes are even worthy of being called crimes per se
War is bad, and shitty things happen in war, deal with it fags

Based Ougi did nothing wrong

>took advantage of
Why I only see this about women and children, why are women equated to children?

well, she wasn't psychologically healthy at that moment.

She's already grown up. Just because she lost memory doesn't mean she didn't voluntarily gave her consent

I don't give a fuck about the rape or the confort women but granting immunity to unit 731 was a Fucking disgrace.

She wasn't aware of who she really was. Yes it was consent but it wasn't consented by her true self, it was like someone else took over her body and did shit in her place

Rude

>but granting immunity to unit 731 was a Fucking disgrace
I disagree, unlike rapes and killings Japanese and German tests on human brought medicine and science forward

It's politics, nothing more

>Dainsleifs

>by her true self, it was like someone else took over her body and did shit in her place
No she was herself but without her past knowledge. So what you're saying is that if men lies that he's millionaire and woman consents to sex with him he raped her? In case for Ougi he lies who she is

>tests

This, the dead can't come back, might as well make their deaths meaningful by bringing humanity forward
Operation Paperclip was also good
Yes, they were tests
Human experiments are fucking necessary

severity doesn't change what it was. Some people with their morality is so stupid, "things I don't like don't count because muh feelings"

Why do I always fall for villainous women?

This guy

It wasn't rape but it wasn't enterely consent either because she had amnesia and Ougi knew that, he just tried to believe she would love him even after she gets her memories back (which actually happenened)

So you're saying that Ougi was right

>villain

He was right but he was lucky and almost died in the process.

So when's season 3 coming out?

>villian
learn proper english fagmaster

Who is this?

Japan really does refuse to acknowledge that they did anything wrong.

Yugioh villains in general really.

Go back to Sup Forums, retard.

They didn't

>ITT villains who literally got away with everything.

Breath of Fire 4 had a manga. It was pretty good.

this shit cunt still got away though