Boritto

Why is this team so much better than the original main cast?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gJDjOw0ern8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because now that narutos not there your gay contrarian autistic ass can appreciate the world kishi created, fuck fag.

No annoying "I only care about avenging my village" emo Sasuke, no I will just beat up Naruto because kishi thinks it's a funny trope to have an angry female character sakura

Just watched the first 3 episodes of the new Boruto series after finishing the last shippuuden movie. (the one with the moon and Hinata and stuff)

How is fitting the Boruto movie in all of this? Is it canon?
Should I watch it now or at some point later in the Boruto series?

Also give this miracle of the universe (pic related) more screentime.

>burrito
>good
i dont know

Because they're in their early stages. The team dynamic will only change with time, and that's obvious.

There were a couple of cool things that went on with Team 7, but by the end of Naruto all of the things that made them interesting were muddled by irrational thinking and shoddy character writing. Wait until Boruto is a chunk through before saying it's better or worse.

After watching Shippuuden it's funny how pic rel was right all along.

You can watch to movie now.

The movie takes place after this. This is really just filler so the manga can get more ahead. You can watch it at any time

He was right about fate, just not right about his fate, which made him a loser, and a bitch.

Because there is no Sasuke, and memes asides Sai was a way better character than him. This team is literally composed by a less annoying Naruto, a more useful Sakura and Sai 2.0.

Thank you, I just watched the first half of the movie and don't want to watch it anymore.

I don't understand what is happening. Why is Naruto suddenly having autism? He was always good with people and a great leader, this was the whole point of his fucking character. And now he can't even speak with his son without losing his spaghetti? Despite having great mentors like Iruka, Kakashi, Jiraiya and Minato.

The Boruto Naruto is like another character that puts his work before his friends and family.

Just why Masashi, why?

There were so many possibilities to build interesting characters and a great story and you decided to do that. I am genuinely angry right now.

Sasuke wasn't that bad in part one. His motivations were understandable, and his character was the only main one with a certain depth.

Later he became a meme, but Team 7 and their interactions were bretty gut at first

Kishimoto basically based Naruto after himself as an adult

Anyway, just watch to the end

>There were so many possibilities to build interesting characters and a great story and you decided to do that.
But he already did that in part 2. Everything that could've been interesting about the characters went straight to the trash. Naruto spends 2 years training under Jiraiya, learns nothing his character doesn't evolve one bit. Sasuke becomes even more retarded with his faggy avenger shit, and Sakura is still useless.

Naruto ends like it started. Nothing changes.

I know right? The worst part about all this is that nothing changed after the whole showdown after the war.

I mean: Naruto saw how shitty the current system is and how people developed jutsus just to fight each other. And they are still having ninja academies where they teach them exactly that?

It's like he learned nothing from the past. I think at one point they mentioned that the hokage wants to use jutsus in a peaceful way but nothing was changed altogether.

I don't even want to know what the Rikudou Sennin is thinking right now.

He really wasn't. Naruto never disagreed about the entire destiny/fate thing. He was pissed off that Neji was trying to be a prophet, deciding that Naruto and Hinata would never amount to anything. The argument was about people deciding the fate of others, not fate/destiny not existing.

Naruto spent two years honing his God-awful chakra control. That was the point. Jiraiya said so on some flashback boat-ride. Kurama kept fucking with his chakra network until they became friends (notice how Naruto can do one-handed Rasengans during the war).

>two years of training with the one of three greatest shinobi in the world
>only learned how to make a bigger rasengan

Ninjas are still used to defend the villages and carry out missions. Think of them like the police and military. They don't always have to fight though. Hell, you can outright refuse to be a ninja. All the major nations are at peace, but as the novels mention, there will always be some shady people out there. Even people not of their world. The Kages will die someday and they'll need someone even better to replace them.

Boruto feels more like a moe anime with characters like class rep & the shady ribbon girl... Not that I'm complaining.

You sure?
Wasn't it about how Neji thought that you can't escape your destiny? And Naruto saying you can change everything with hard work?

Because Naruto was destined all along to be the strongest and his hard work didn't change anything.

Naruto was one fugly motherfucker. It amazes me how handsome he got as he matured

but 16 yo Naruto > Hokage Naruto desu

Yes. Skip to 10:45
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gJDjOw0ern8

It's the short hair. It's off-putting.

>no Sasuke
>a more useful Sakura
It's only a matter of time before the Uchiha genes kick in and she murders half the town. Don't get fooled, like a shark pup she might look innocent now, but soon enough...

>english dub

Shippuden Naruto was his best design.

He got so ugly afterwards though

I pulled up the first video I saw. Deal with it.

I'll deal with it by not watching. Find something else or fuck off, newfag.

Every character in the final chapter looked off. Naruto is quite handsome when he doesn't look tired as hell.

Not really he just looks ugly with short hair in general

Darui and kurosutchi look great

The anime messed up the timeline a bit by using the Boruto movie designs already at the start of the Academy arc instead of the Chapter 700 designs. When 700 ends up getting adapted the characters will be older than the original portrayal with some in different outfits.

>And they are still having ninja academies where they teach them exactly that?
Actually, they don't call it the Ninja academy anymore, just the Academy. Because, and I'm basing this off the anime here, they apparently offer general courses now other than the ninja stuff

That said, there is still ninja crime and stuff in the world that the villages take care of.

Because of Mitsuki

He experimented with children, and some died from them, killed the kazekage, almost starts a war between two nations, was responsible for the third hokageĀ“s death, trained Kabuto, created the hidden sound village, more experiments. plus all the crimes he commited during the fillers and got away with it!!!

Is Orochimaru the most swag character of all the naruto universe?

Also best MILF (male)

H/She's the best and has two perfect sons as well

Okay, I watched the Boruto movie now till the end.

There were good and bad parts.

It's nice that Naruto now wants to be more with his family and stuff but meh, I don't know. I don't think it is fitting for Naruto to let that kind of situation happen in the first place. The boy is what? 10 years old? So he had to be a dick for years before he realized that it's not okay to neglect your family.

The other thing that bothered me was the fight against the Ootsutsukis. I mean wtf. They handled them like some casual villains from the street and even let Boruto do the final blow because of "muh son gittin stronker".

The Ootsutsukis have to be absolute gods in terms of fighting. Look at Kaguya. She was already close to becoming a godlike being without even really trying to fight.
And those guys were clearly battle honed and powered themselves up like mad with those beans.
And SasuNaru just pwned them without much effort. For me it just looks like the power levels were messed up beyond belief. I hope that they explain later in the series why they got their ass handed to them so easily.

The new characters are fine for the most part. Boruto is a bit too much like his father but its acceptable. I really like that he is not chasing the same dream of becoming hokage. Leaves much room for development.
I would prefer if Sasukes brat wouldn't be your typical tsundere-elitist archetype but she's okay. I hope to see an actually strong female in the Naruto universe already.
The third in the team is super strange. In terms of looks he resembles the moon guy so much and his abilities are really weird. I don't really know what I think about him.
But I certainly like that there is no real rivalry going on between them but rather support. And that all of them have the potential to become very strong (unlike poor Sakura). Would love to see some cool team combos like InoShikaChou did.

Himawai needs her own cute show, her with naruto doing cute things

+1
But also wouldn't mind seeing her pwning some bad guys.

Or even better: Make her super powerful. Like game breaking powerful. But let her never fight. And imply it through the whole series. Let her be the Haruhi of Naruto.

HEIL GAARA

This man speaks wisdom.

Yes

Was it rape

dadruto > all

darui is my nigga.

Sarada > Sakura
Mitsuki > Sauce
Bort < Nardo

Yes, they're better on average as a team.

I just wish he wore anything other than some prison inmate overalls when most of his jobs include not being easy to detect by the enemy.

Kishi is an inconsistent faggot, this is Naruto a few minutes prior to your pic.

Literal 10/10 chad hokage to lifeless wage cuck

>The boy is what? 10 years old? So he had to be a dick for years before he realized that it's not okay to neglect your family
Something that not enough people notice is that it wasn't always this way. All the pictures as well as the few pre-Naruto Hokage stuff clearly show that Naruto was very close with Boruto and the rest of the family before becoming Hokage. People think Naruto was just a deadbeat dad all his life but the real conflict was coming from how it was a situation that was a big change.

>The Ootsutsukis have to be absolute gods in terms of fighting. Look at Kaguya. She was already close to becoming a godlike being without even really trying to fight.
>And those guys were clearly battle honed and powered themselves up like mad with those beans.
That's the thing I really don't think they were. They just overrelied on getting buff, not being fight gods. Did you actually even see them do any kind of fighting? That was why they said they could beat them with Taijutsu. That's another thing by the way, Narusasu don't actually shoot any ninjitsu at Momoshiki during the big fight. They just beat the living shit out of him.

Even putting the >, < aside, I feel like the team actually likes each other compared to Team 7

So are the females allowed to be strong or is it Sakura all over again?

>They just overrelied on getting buff
Isn't that enough?

I mean, Kaguya was just a normal girl that wanted peace. Now imagine the difference in power levels between a harmless little girl and a strong guy that takes steroids all the time.
She was scared shitless because of the other Ootsutsukis and prepared for their arrival.

And their behaviour just imply that they were in at least some fights before. They don't have any problems with fighting and feel superior.

I don't know, I think the fight was just too easy considering those were the same guys that created chakra and the ninja world altogether.

>Isn't that enough?
I was under the impression from the movie that, like Boruto, it was just cheating. I mean did you see his face when they suggested "just use Taijutsu", he was about to freak out

>And their behaviour just imply that they were in at least some fights before
I took their behavior to just be like "we're used to wiping the floor with people by absorbing their chakra"

>anime character with a jawline

did you say something?

does the animation still suck?

Is it TV anime?
If so then yes.

I wish Kishi kept the design he used for the Naruto in Jiraiya's story.

no that emo haircut looks stupid.

Because they're actually friends who give a shit about each other and that makes us as readers/watchers care more about them.

not if boruto giver her dick first

I like Sarada and Mitsuki, but the kids that look like clones of their parents are boring. At least boruto and his whole "I don't wanna be hokage" is refreshing.

Also the video game bit annoys me. Naruto and his friends never had time for leisure like that. Must really be a time of peace.

Seeing all the original cast as adults is refreshing though. Temari in Boruto looks way better than she did at the end of Shippuden

Why? Short haired naruto-dad looks good. It shows how much he matured.

It looks a lot better then the coolest guy haircut he ended up with.

Do you think Orochimaru (female) would have the same VA as the male version?

I wanna know what Konohamaru is like as a teacher, I'm assuming he's pretty powerful by this point. But he also got beaten up by a Panda.

Unfortunately you've got a point. The world of Naruto is oftentimes more interesting than the people who inhabit it. It's why a sequel series can potentially succeed. Boruto will be firmly in the green if the first half is them going from village to village on missions. Seeing how the world's changed during peacetime, and gaining a greater understanding and appreciation of it, would definitely give the new series an edge over its progenitor, which did a pretty piss-poor job at world-building.

The problem with Shippuden is that Sasuke's absence had no effect on the reader because we never related to or cared about his supposed friendship with Naruto and Sakura.

If Boruto leaves the village at some point, we'll actually understand the impact it'll have on Sarada, Mitsuki and Konohamaru. Because we got to see them as close friends early on.

>Temari in Boruto looks way better than she did at the end of Shippuden

So true. Every time I see her I want to search for Temari doujins and fap furiously.
Also best mum.

Boruto kinda takes after Sasuke in all the non-autistic aspects, especially later on.
Salad is literally his daughter and inherited his Uchiha-ness, for better or worse.
Mitsuki is also somewhat like Sasuke in that he's the cool, talented mature team member with a blue color scheme.

Instead of 1 Sasuke, you get 3. But none of them inherited the traits which made you hate Sasuke.

You have autism and lack context. Just finish the movie.

>Instead of 1 Sasuke, you get 3

wow you are right. didn't even notice it.

Don't remind me. Say what you will about Bort's edgetastic future look, at least it seems like he learned more than how to make his blue balls bigger.

read my full opinion

But that's stupid and pointless. You don't grab readers by making the MC focus on his shitty fundamentals for 2 years. It makes his training seem completely pointless.

>swag
Jesus fuck you could at least try and act like you're not underage.

This. Kishi actually had an interesting world there before he decided to focus on the Uchiha drama and went straight into alien territory literally. Naruto would have been at least ten times more interesting if it had focused on the politics between the villages, espionage missions and the inevitable world war between the villages. He could have depicted it like a Cold War happening between the villages in a sort of ninjutsu arms race that turns hot at the end and Naruto has to fight in a war against humans instead of evil aliens where it just becomes a good old black vs white conflict.

If he likes the Uchiha lore than much, he can work in a radical extremist cult that worships the Six Paths Sage and commits acts of terrorism against the villages which forces a temporary alliance to deal with the cult. All in all, he had a really interesting world to work with before he cut it all off to focus on a very specific part of it which he didn't have to.

Naruto doesn't know how to parent because he was raised as an orphan for the most part

But Naruto learns. Just watch to the end.

I never understood the metropolis area in the background, so like is that built on top of the mountains? Or behind them? And who lives there? Who don't they show the metropolis area? What's the point of it when Boruto and everyone relevant lives in the old district of Konoha that is less technologically developed?

>pwning
>pwned
For God's sake lurk more you stupid fucking nigger.

Does anyone have any pictures of those two girls that keep showing up with Sarada, Sumire, and ChouChou? Two new female names (Wasabi Izuno and Namida Suzumeno) popped up in the credits and I think it might belong to them.

There are lots of unnamed boys in the cast too.

>Bort < Nardo
Nah. I think you've all forgotten just how shitty and annoying Naruto was in part 1, and how gay and stupid he became in part 2. They relied more on trying to make you sympathize with his stupid sob story background than making his character actually likable.

fite me irl I will pwn you m8

How come Naruto movie characters/villains never show up in the Naruto video games?

And I'm talking about the non-canon ones (so not The Last or Boruto). I'd like to play as the Zero-tails, Ryuzetsu, Menma

>Must really be a time of peace.
I mean it's been like a decade

>All the pictures as well as the few pre-Naruto Hokage stuff clearly show that Naruto was very close with Boruto and the rest of the family before becoming Hokage
This. It's really fucking simple.

>Naruto spoils the shit out of Boruto before becoming Hokage
>disappears behind his desk and seemingly neglects his family (which is somewhat true)
>Boruto dislikes this fact and quarrels with Naruto
>ayyliens attack when things between them are at their worst and they mend their relationship through murdering them

Anyone with a grade-school level of reading comprehension should understand this.

>But that's stupid and pointless. You don't grab readers by making the MC focus on his shitty fundamentals for 2 years
I mean isn't this something you should have been saying like way back in early Shippuden instead of now when readers were clearly grabbed?

Kaguya likes chakra. Momoshiki eats chakra and becomes stronger by absorbing jutsu. Kaguya only uses jutsu to fight. Kaguya can warp between dimensions. So can Momoshiki.

It's pretty easy to see why she'd consider him a threat.

I don't know much about Boruto but Naruto had one of the worst main casts ever. All three of them, though Sakura was more irrelevant than anything else I guess.