Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Malware Dragon soon

Other urls found in this thread:

imageupper.com/gi/?galID=S0200010031R1493054965154637&n=1&m=31
www79.zippyshare.com/v/C0K1Mdia/file.html
ygorganization.com/andthegeistinthebacksaideveryoneattack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huh, now that I've seen a higher res picture of it, the red variant of Firewall Dragon actually looks fine.

Well yeah

That's not Malware Dragon, that's Firewall Dragon after seeing a lot of Trickstar hentai.

No one gives a shit. It's pointless making more threads.

This, lets wait until more info gets revealeld

Post yu-gi-oh hotties

Sup Forumsrc-v was like a beaten girlfriend
>i-i can change him
now it's gonna be the same thing with vr/a/ins

Jokes on you I have no faith left to lose. I'm just here for the memes.

>Arc-V made Yugioh popular on Sup Forums
>Arc-V killed Yugioh threads on Sup Forums

REMEMBER CARDS FOR YOU ARE DUST

AND UNTO DUST YOU SHALL RETURN

More like there's barely any content to keep the threads. If only LABO wasn't such a waste of time maybe we could have keep making threads.

Has this been talked about? It's not much but it's something I guess.

TROJAN DRAGON WHEN

Scale 21
online and download options

imageupper.com/gi/?galID=S0200010031R1493054965154637&n=1&m=31

www79.zippyshare.com/v/C0K1Mdia/file.html

Baby True Kings when?

Re-watching the dub of the original show and I can't stop laughing my ass off. As a kid I never imagined it would be this cringe.

>Mako vs. Yugi duel
>Mako is making up random bullshit for his monsters to beat Yugi's
>laughing like a villain all the while
>all of a sudden he puts down his cards and solemnly stares down that begins an intense flashback moment about his dead father

I want to fuck Aoi in both of her outfits

Are you laughing or cringing? Make up your mind.

Right after Magnum Dragon.

PRECIOUS TIMES
GLORY DAYSS

Ayyy mah nigga. That opening had me singing that 4 times a day for a whole year.

I wonder if Yusaku will only play cyberse monsters, or if they will give him some other stuff to use as well. Cyberse makes sense cause of vr world shenanigans. But I also want to see some warrior types, or something random like reptiles.

Nope
After GX everything is archetype decks

Fujoshitter keep ruining the thread

ygorganization.com/andthegeistinthebacksaideveryoneattack/

Subterror Behemoth Phospheroglacier
EARTH
Level 8
Aqua
2600/2500
FLIP: You can send 1 card from your deck to the graveyard. You can only use this effect of “Subterror Behemoth Phospheroglacier” once per turn.
When a face-up monster you control is flipped face-down, if you control no face-up monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your hand in Defense Position. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down defense position.

Subterror Behemoth Speleogeist
Level 11 EARTH Fiend-Type Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 1400
FLIP: You can target 1 monster on the field; change it to face-up Attack Position if it is in Defense Position, also change its ATK to 0. You can only use this effect of “Subterror Behemoth Speleogeist” once per turn.
When a face-up monster you control is flipped face-down, if you control no face-up monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your hand in Defense Position. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down defense position.

Subterror Final Battle
Normal Trap Card
Activate 1 of these effects, also, after that, Set this card face-down instead of sending it to the Graveyard.
• Change 1 Set “Subterror” monster on the field to face-up Attack or Defense Position.
• Change 1 face-up “Subterror” monster on the field to face-down Defense Position.
• ATK and DEF of 1 “Subterror” monster on the field become equal to its combined original ATK and DEF until the end of this turn.
• This turn, activated effects of “Subterror” cards cannot be negated.

>Semen Demon