Dragon Ball Super

Gine deserves more recognition than what she gets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xsalzwkykIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Colorfag here again

Who's ready for more of Gohan disappointed everyone in the coming weeks?

Yeah I'm bored

Could you do me a Lila edit?

Also Cabba's is still in progress

Which Dragon would you Ball?

>no. 17 struggles against piccolo and gets total wrecked by cell
>somehow he can keep up with SSB goku
they ruined the show, but as a fan of dragon vall I'll have to keep watching this total shit

Pan

Puar.

Who knows? Show me

How about doing more than paint bucket fills, you lazy fuck. Need muh multi-tone shading.

shota Trunks

Huh I see
I'm a busy right now but maybe later

That needs more effort and I'm too lazy
I already did some ones like pic related, though

>also
>"paint bucked fills"
No

this is bad

what program is he using?

I already know, I sucks
Your point?

i'd gnarf gnarf chichi

>wants the super dragon balls to get a boat

Can't he just use the regular dragonballs for that?

>Gine
Who?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How is that even a question?

Don't worry based Toyable is gonna fix this inconsistency like fixed the Vegito vs Merged Zamasu fight.
Oh wait!

quads don't lie

The regular Dragon Balls have a max limit of 1 Bil. Zeni, the boat #17 wants is 5 Bil. Zeni

>we will never see a heavy battle damaged Goku Black

>for what could equal the value of a human soul?

>make money
>DBZA.
>All of you really are retards who talk out their ass huh?
don't give me that bullshit, TFS makes a full time living off DBZA through scummy loopholes
they just rake in the cash on everything that isn't a direct abridged video, it's their literal full time jobs
it's like saying the CEMU devs aren't making all their money because people want to play the new zelda for free, give me a fucking break
at least those guys don't include a fucking download for zelda with the emulator, unlike what TFS is borderline doing with dbz footage and their shit """""parody"""""

We'll never see heavy battle damage again period, which sucks because Goku looked fucking cool on Namek

WHY ARE YOUR HANDS SO LARGE AND YOUR FEET SO TINY?

What is it about battle damage that makes it so cool looking anyhow?

We'll never see Goku's huge pectorals ever again.

I miss hair behaving like actual hair

Because the proportions are badly drawn, you draw yourself so I'm pretty sure you've noticed that his upper thighs don't connect to his waist properly and are either disjointed or oversized

Yes he looks hot when his muscles get pumped, no homo though.

Unironically Chi Chi. She just makes my dick diamonds.

Seconded.

Teen Chi Chi was top tier.

Back before she turned into a psycho bitch

Chaozu agrees.

>A lot of their voices have become the default character voice in my head (sorry Sabat). Some scenes are also done better than the show itself.

I hate reddit so much, you don't understand

The character looks like they've been through absolute hell, and yet continue toughing on regardless of it. In Goku's case, it also is a good way of both demonstrating how tense he is by having the upper body in sight with the muscles practically in your face the whole time, and helps make him seem like some sort of demon when he goes Super Saiyan and, at the time, acts almost completely differently compared to how he'd ever acted in DB or Z up to that point.

He looks like a fucking demigod about to tear your ass in half.

>He looks like a fucking demigod about to tear your ass in half.

I'd let him tear my ass in half, no homo.

TOO LATE BURUMA
NOW YOU TAKE WIDOW'S PEAK

What is it? New form? New ability?

Manga portrayal of Merged Zamasu was miles better then the anime portrayal. Prove me wrong. Protip: You fucking can't.

It's Goku's base form with some light shining on him you stupid fuck

You're an idiot, and should seek help. He clearly has a new weird glow, just like he does in the intro.

I wonder if she would've made a move on Teen Goku if Chichi didn't return for MUH PROMISE, or more accurately how well it would go down.

Please don't turn this into another anime vs manga thread. Don't you faggots ever get tired of this shit?

Soon

Can we just fucking ONCE have a thread that doesn't devolve into this stupid shit?

You fucking mangafags have become worse than the Toeicunts. You allow yourselves to get baited with obvious troll bullshit like "hehe Toiegods BTFO of Toyocucks yet again xD" and then sperg the fuck out and start throwing around insults. You're actually getting legitimately angry and trying to seriously debate and it's fucking pathetic.

And you fucking Toeifags are autistic too. It seems your sole purpose in life is to come into threads and start baiting the fucking retard mangafags. The fact that they're too fucking stupid to ignore your bait is on them, but you're the ones who put it out there in the first place.

I fucking hate you both equally. I just want a goddamn thread where we can talk about Dragon Ball. Yeah we're stuck in filler hell, but you know what's better than "MUH MANGA!" "MUH ANIME!"?

Fucking anything. What-if scenarios. Who could beat who. Posting fucking manga scans is better for fuck's sake.

Just stop this fucking shit. PLEASE. You selfish, miserable fucking pieces of cancer.

Whatever floats your delusional boat, Pedro.

She thought he was attractive after seeing him post growth spurt. As for how it would turn,out who knows? Chi Chi only snagged Goku because of how aggressive she was. While Bulma was pretty horny in her early years, I don't see her aggressively chasing after Goku.

Like I said, you're an idiot, and should definitely seek help for that. A children's cartoon is hard for you to follow, let that sink in

>make him seem like some sort of demon when he goes Super Saiyan
the original japanese scene of when he first transformed was actually fucking terrifying
youtu.be/xsalzwkykIg
no other version really captured that tone in the same way

>Goku is shown with different lightning during the ED
>n-new form guys!
>being this much of a retarded power level transformation spic autist

Please seek help. A children's cartoon is too complex for you

I'm sorry I can't watch that without laughing
>*kkkkkkkk*
>Goku clearly shouts
>half second of silence before the sound actually plays
>suddenly his balls drop for the first and only time

>anyone who isn't stupid enough to think alternate lightning is a "new form" is just not as intelligent as me

I accept your concession. You really are a fucking retard. I bet you think Krillin's ki fist attack in that stupid filler episode is Super Human God Super Human.

She's a smart girl, I'm sure she could figure out a way to get him if she wanted to.

It's unhealthy for you to be this way user. I can recommend you to some wonderful people who can help you.

>no argument
As expected of a spic who thinks different lighting=new transformation. Go compare power levels with your taco-shilling friends.

I got news for you, buddy. It is an argument. A really fucking solid one at that. Just because you refuse to take the time to do the necessary research does not invalidate shit that everyone already knows is fact. Maybe if you took the time to shuffle your fat fucking sausage fingers around that keyboard you too would understand just how fucking bulletproof my argument is. But you won't will you? You're just going to sit there on your fat, greasy ass with your smug fucking face thinking "oh I got this fucker now. I really meme'd him good!" You don't "got" shit, you insufferable little cunt. You never had shit and you're never going to have shit. I'd google it for you if I thought you had any fucking intention of actually debating me. But you don't and you won't. So why should I waste my valuable fucking time? All you have is your trite bullshit and canned responses. Sorry faggot but that shit isn't going to cut it around here, not when I'm around. Maybe when you grow some balls you can debate me like a fucking man and quit hiding behind your little fucking memes.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little ningen? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Supreme Kai School, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Saiyans, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Potara warfare and I’m the top apprentice in the entire U10 Kai forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across U7 and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Sacred World of the Kais and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ningen.

Saved.

>ningen
>deserving anything that gives them advantage

Let's try to add a little more to the discussion than just this. I understand this may be all someone has to say on an episode they're ambivalent about, so consider if you genuinely have something worth tossing into the mix. We're really trying to and encouraging everyone to turn these episode discussion threads around into something genuinely great. We're looking for thoughtful, comprehensive analysis. If what you have to say can fit into a tweet, perhaps that's the best place for it!

We of course encourage and welcome thoughts from everyone, but we do want to dig into your mind a little more than just this. Thank you, all!

>Justicefags
Back to U10 with you

I haven't seen the new episode yet

You're posting the wrong image user.

that dream is dead

Gine is underrated.

user.

user?

how so?

Defend this

Was he SS2 here?

No. He was SS.

Did smug pup ever write a story about smug pup or has he not done that yet?

You know, that's pretty fucked. Gine had two of her sons kill each other.

He was SSJ2 you fucking retard

Oh we're not doing this again.

The one-shot she featured in is hated by a lot of people, and often some people thought Bardock and Seripa had something going on.

Regular version

>Bardock and Seripa had something going on.
I thought that was the case before Minus.

Even though I love Gine, I would have been fine with not knowing about Goku's mother. As far as Goku's parents go, Bardock sufficed at the time. He was loved by many and still is today.

Gohan can't overshadow 17, Toei new golden boy, so he's screwed.

West version

>inb4 a SSR and SSB version
Not happening (yet). I'm tired and I didn't sleep again

Keep dreaming

Thanks user.

Also, SSR and SSB isn't necessary. You could do it, but I wouldn't care if you didn't.

He looks SS2. The panel where he first goes SS looks way different