We should not allow bloodthirsty...

>We should not allow bloodthirsty, violent foreigners with a backwards religion and/or a different skin color to attack us, take our resources, rape our women, abandon our traditions, force us to change our religious and political beliefs and push us off out own land.

>But it was okay when we did it.

What did white Christians Americans and Europeans mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/spencer-cryptojew/)
spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/daniel-friberg/)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/all-the-best-nazis-are-jewish/
web.archive.org/web/20170106043828/http://www.radixjournal.com/altright-archive/altright-archive/main/blogs/untimely-observations/an-alliance-with-the-jews
wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/alt-right-jewish-controlled-opposition/
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY
youtube.com/watch?v=cQX5Q34Ob_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eVIKxtMS0fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We won. Get over it

Yup allowing mass foreign immigration is a mistake the indians made. We shouldn't make it ourselves.

Reminder to sage and report shareblue threads.

Sage

The Indians didn't allow it. They fought. They lost. They were behind in technology and chose to side with the French. It sucks, but that's history.
Right now we're letting it happen without fighting back even though we're in a much better position to do so than the Indians.

>Theres still people who think that pointing at what happened to the Native Americans is an argument FOR mass immigration

I'm happy that You agree and brought an historical example to boot.

>Yup allowing mass foreign immigration is a mistake the indians made. We shouldn't make it ourselves.

My point is that you are being extremely hypocritical when you say that Mexicans/Muslims are invading white countries, and act like you guys are the innocent victims losing your homes and culture. Christianity invaded a suppressed a lot of native cultures in Europe. What the Muslims are doing now is exactly the same. I don't support Euro Immigration, but you can't deny the similarities.

Shareblue sage

That shit happened hundreds of years ago. It's over.
Now America is America, and Americans don't want that happening to their own country today.

alt right is 1000% Jewish.

_Mike enoch(TRS writer and daily stormer partner): jew
__Joshua Ryne Goldberg (dailystomer writer): Jew.
_andy warsky :jew
_weev(dailystormer writer): jew
_John K. Press (altright site writer):jew
_Emily youcis: jewish
_richard spencer mentor, Paul Gottfried: Jew
_richad spencer: jew (
spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/spencer-cryptojew/)
_nina kouprianova (supporter of the USSR): possibly Jewish
_Daniel Friberg: possibly Jewish
(spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/daniel-friberg/)
_Jason Kessler: probably a Jew
_Augustus Sol Invictus: jew
_Baked Alaska: Possibly Jewish.
_Matt Heimbach: possibly Jewish
_Pax Dickinson: Jew
_Ex dailystormer writer, sven longshanks: probably Jewish.
Black pigeon speaks: jew
Azzmador(dailystormer writer): probably a Jew
_Beardson: jew
_colonel gunter brum (dailystormer supporter):jew

Spencer Says Absorb Millions of Mulattoes, Mestizos and Hapas
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M [Open]

_Andrew anglin ,weev and mike enock exposed
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/all-the-best-nazis-are-jewish/

_Alt-Right Leader Richard Spencer: An Alliance with the Jews
web.archive.org/web/20170106043828/http://www.radixjournal.com/altright-archive/altright-archive/main/blogs/untimely-observations/an-alliance-with-the-jews

_ALT RIGHT ……… JEWISH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/alt-right-jewish-controlled-opposition/

_Paul Joseph Watson Before Selling Out
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY [Open]

_Lauren Southern EXPOSED 2
youtube.com/watch?v=cQX5Q34Ob_Q [Open]

_Zionist infiltration & subversion of nationalist groups - epidemic
youtube.com/watch?v=eVIKxtMS0fo [Open]..

Hypocrisy can be seen in two lights, it can be seen in the way that makes someone’s argument weaker, and one that would make their argument stronger, the weaker being obvious, the stronger being that of anybody who would know not to do something, it would be someone who did it as they know the consequences and may regret doing it.
Also,
>in all fields
And
I’d be fine with going back to russia if it meant the asians stayed in asia, and the blacks stayed in Africa, spics in South America, etc etc

Which country did the Europeans invade in North America?

>My point is that you are being extremely hypocritical when you say that Mexicans/Muslims are invading white countries,
How so? America is a white nation founded for and by white people.
>and act like you guys are the innocent victims losing your homes and culture.
Why do you act like the natives were innocent? Why do you think I'm guilty?
> Christianity invaded a suppressed a lot of native cultures in Europe.
What does that have to do with anything? America wasnt settled because Christianity demanded it.
>What the Muslims are doing now is exactly the same
Prove it.

So why is it okay for us to commit these atrocities and not them?

Again, I'm against mass immigration of Middle Easterners in Europe and the US, but stop pretending that most of white America's ancestors never did the same thing.

You'd be surprised.

>America wasnt settled because Christianity demanded it.

What is Manifest Destiny?

Immogration =! conquest

>What is Manifest Destiny?
An American philosophy and political decree. When did Christ declare it?

By today's standards, its not OK
Whites largely led the way in deciding that conquest and subjugation was wrong.
It's in the past now though. It's over, and nothing can change that. Now we just want to stop it from happening to us.

pic related is exactly why we don't want immigrants.

It was religiously charged by Christianity.

We didn’t immigrate... we conquered. Deal with it.

If the Natives had been smart enough to BTFO the Europeans, they wouldn't be nearly extinct, and they'd still control the continent. If anything the experience of the Natives shows that being nice/accommodating to immigrants can only end badly.

Correct. They're doing a very similar thing. Having seen how this tactic played out when we used it, I'd rather not let them get away with it.

>someone used religious rhetoric so obviously the motivation was entirely religious

Bitch, the motivation was the same basic animal motivation that has always pushed groups of humans to compete for territory. Might as well say that whatever deity the hunter/gatherers that first settled the land worshiped motivated them to do so.

So christianity is backwards compared to people who worship trees and make human sacrifices
Native americans were barbaric

Haha prairie niggers btfo

damn spaniards are disgusting mother fuckers, im ashamed to have spanish blood

Im mexican im gonna same the same thing next time you tell me to go back, a conqueror doesnt go back he fucks your gf and mom white boy

We conquered the Indians
Immigrants did not conquer us.
If you want the crown it comes at a cost of blood. Furthermore you can't win.
Gott mit uns

You're nothing but a fucking beggar, pato. You conquer like rats conquer a dumpster.

We are innocent retard. No one alive today did anything. It's our land now, and maybe if the natives weren't so primitive they wouldn't have gotten their shit pushed in.

>you have to let the unwashed horses supplant you because your forebears brought civilization to a bunch of shitskins a couple hundred years ago
Get fucked.