Kemono Friends

RIP Campo Flicker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7J0POKkAgnU
youtube.com/watch?v=Dm67yMM22Lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rip best non anime friend

Why is this general allowed?

It is an anime. Any issue thread police?

>don't watch this due to the hideous screenshot
>people tell me its good but I think they are furfags and/or waifushitters
>ignore it more because the fanbase seemed autistic
>decide to watch it since most good anime are not the ones you think will be good
>first episode is okay
>second episode is pretty good
>notice it keeps getting better and better
>watch all of the anime in one go, no ending or opening skipped
>turns out it is the runaway winner of AOTY and one of the best anime of the past few years
I am utterly impressed on how good the anime is, it seems like it would be a 3/10 without watching it.

No, it is 1/3 3D, 1/3 videogames and 1/3 fanart.

s2 in 5 minutes, trust tatsuki

Because of normalfag bandwagoners.
I miss the old comfy threads.

I think you got the definition wrong.
>multiple KF threads
Not a general.

>single KF general
General.

I think you missed the point.

Generals often get multiple threads when the posters are shitposters trying to be the OP.

>losing to a bus

It was inevitable with the amount of bandwagoners.
Not to mention that one dedicated janny who patrols this shit like a watchdog.

The fact that everyone ignored this thread exactly because it was made too early means that the same mentality you mentioned isn't gone. You're finding issue with these threads now despite them not having changed at all because you were never part of them in the first place, and shitposters have intensified their usage of the general boogeyman.

How does Fennec have so few dots?
This is a crime.

Probably the most idiotic things that I have read in a while asking people to not post new contents.
That said I still can't believe they are actually selling these. Anyone care to enlightenment me why anyone would buy them when they can press print screen?

The janitor was actually cool when he was protecting the airing threads from shitposters trying to derail it.

You missed the point. The show is over. Nice general we have here. Also that mentality you speak of was because we used to have extremely slow threads that would last for days before the show slowly picked up. Crossboarders thought we were welcoming of generals since only had one thread at a time, and you know the reason why we only had one thread at a time right?

Japari Live

youtube.com/watch?v=7J0POKkAgnU

This confirms a new body for Lucky-san in S2.

what the fuck is the last one?

I want to tickle shoebill.

cryptid friend

why does everyone love Shoebill so much? she's got crazy eyes

Iguana friend

iguana friend, yet another jap meme

It's a popular franchise.

Not different from others with 24/7 threads.

poor Campo Flicker. I wish I could give her a pity dot.

It's a bird that bows when you bow to it. Of course the Japs love it

I hope not. Turning into a watch nicely symbolises how Kaban matured and is now the one leading and choosing her path.

>dedicated janitor
This is like the Yuru Yuri general all over again.

I'm guessing there's been no news over the weekend judging by this thread, feel like I've seen most of those posts before. Announce S2 already damn it.

There were, the new game is coming out next summer.

Tsukudani Norio lewding the friends.

it's just one faggot complaining about general threads

Arai-san is the pinnacle of evolution.

so all the Friends are virgins right?

This udon is like your life.

Does Hululu getting a boyfriend count as news?

I don't see you guys talking about anime, you're just sharing pictures. That kind of shit belongs to

MOOSE..

dumb birds

>Glasses only getting one and zero

As expected of glasses.

are you also monitoring every single thread for things you can complain about or is it just this one?

Translation for this?

How did Hululu obtained an egg?

Reminder that giraffe gives the best blowjobs.

Famina collab just started my friend.
They are selling limited edition "key visual". I don't know how 3DCG production work but do they have key animation like traditional anime?

it's a stone

Nobody remembered this kindly old lady.

She killed someone for it. the bottom panel is the rest being terrified of her.

I have friends going to japland in a few months and should be supplying me with prime weeb goods. Which friend do I get them to bring me back a daki of?

Also think they will still be selling buckets in august?

is the "video project" a new season ?

New game and stage play featuring the seiyuu.

I love how she said the names of the rooms. I want to stay the night with her.

>bus is more popular than 17 characters out of 35

>fighting for the top megane character against MarGAY
>doesn't have MarGAY special special traits
Can't be helped. Megane fetish is already a niche fetish. She was dead on arrival.

>mfw doggo not even in the list

>August
You may actually find copies of vol1-4 available for a change. Things are all getting sold out at a ridiculous pace. You can get Vol2 now on Amazon by May 20. It was sold out for about 3 days.

>complaining about bus being more popular than some friends
Bus is a noble friend.

it can be anything, even 5 minute webshorts
wait for further announcements

>that's bullshit, but I believe it.png

It does click, previous comic was depressing Serval holding unto Kaban's hat and dreaming of their times together (idk if it was translated) and another comic before this was that Toki laying an egg and Scarlet Ibis shlicking while watching her.

It is fucking comiket season. Why would you even want to buy official goods? If your friends are top weebs, ask them to go to day3 comiket and buy KF handmade craft/goods.

kawaii

>Toki dots autistically lined up
makes sense

>doggo not even in the list
I am in physical pain.

I don't understand why campo flicker is there but monkey and wild doggo aren't. Monkey would have at least gotten some votes.

Who?

>"タマゴみたい...石"
it's a rock
no idea what the hell that other guy is trying to do though.
I did remember some guy providing people with wrong tls presumably to try and stir shit up when the show was airing though.

Hopefully

I just want all the shit I can get for "free". I think they might be braving comiket so I'll see if they can grab some KF stuff. Should also make them watch the show as well

hurrruru found a round stone that reminds her of an egg.
[egg-looking cute round stone]

and she dreams about how it'd be nice if the stone were really an egg and hatched, but she knows that it's just a round stone

Dogs are the most important.

>tfw glasses girls will never not be niche
Why does Japan hate smart, older women like Campo Flicker?

This art is horrifying.

Glasses don't make sense on animals

But they arent animals. They are friends you dummy

There's been a ton of news of anything.

>>tfw glasses girls will never not be niche
Thank god, based Japan.

Even before KF became popular Shoebill was pretty popular by the nips, it also does this
youtube.com/watch?v=Dm67yMM22Lo

Alcoholpaca

Completely overshadowed by the wolf, the giraffe, and everything that happened in her episode.

Mirai is actually a huge nerd that drools while blasting exposition about animals

Thats some autistic headshaking. I see why they like it

It depends on what kind of goods you want. Current official goods are very lackluster. I think day3 West Hall is the place where can you find stuff from car stickers, nano block, gks, plushies and stuff.

Megane is a genetic defect.

Bully the Professor.

Is the bowing they do natural or do they learn it? They look pretty dumb doing it.

You know, the photos of the skinny owls are always terrifying devil looking buggers, but skinny Hakase is just pitiful.

>Megane is a genetic defect
Ever heard of aesthetic glasses? Some wear it just because.

Can't I hug her instead?