GIVE US BACK OUR AFRICAN GOLD AND MINERALS AND PAY US FOR THE WORK WE DID TO BUILD YOUR NATIONS !!!!!!!!

GIVE US BACK OUR AFRICAN GOLD AND MINERALS AND PAY US FOR THE WORK WE DID TO BUILD YOUR NATIONS !!!!!!!!

YOU FUCKING MURDERERS

Other urls found in this thread:

spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/spencer-cryptojew/)
spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/daniel-friberg/)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/all-the-best-nazis-are-jewish/
web.archive.org/web/20170106043828/http://www.radixjournal.com/altright-archive/altright-archive/main/blogs/untimely-observations/an-alliance-with-the-jews
wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/alt-right-jewish-controlled-opposition/
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY
youtube.com/watch?v=cQX5Q34Ob_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eVIKxtMS0fo
oecd.org/dac/stats/documentupload/2 Africa - Development Aid at a Glance 2016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The meek shall inherit the earth, but not its mineral rights!

>gibs me dat
No

nigger.

>Spain and Portugal with 0 gold on top of it

WE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>GIVE US BACK OUR AFRICAN GOLD AND MINERALS
So you can stick it in the ground and do fuck all with it?

>GIVE US BACK OUR AFRICAN GOLD AND MINERALS AND PAY US FOR THE WORK WE DID TO BUILD YOUR NATIONS !!!!!!!!

Literally muh reparations.

Do something with your life faggot stop asking for handouts for shit that you didn't do.

Half of it was bought, the other half was fairly conquered.
Git gud at warfare

>still have minerals and gold
>still absolutely ravaged by the indigenous brain

spain gave it away to the commies, kek

Africa still teems with natural resources. Mining is a huge industry across the continent.
Have some pride and stop begging whites to give you more shit.

The Immortal Iberian strikes again!

Colonization was the best thing that ever happened to Africa.

Jewish divide and conquer race thread. Sage.

kek, always flying under the radar.

alt right is 1000% Jewish.

_Mike enoch(TRS writer and daily stormer partner): jew
__Joshua Ryne Goldberg (dailystomer writer): Jew.
_andy warsky :jew
_weev(dailystormer writer): jew
_John K. Press (altright site writer):jew
_Emily youcis: jewish
_richard spencer mentor, Paul Gottfried: Jew
_richad spencer: jew (
spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/spencer-cryptojew/)
_nina kouprianova (supporter of the USSR): possibly Jewish
_Daniel Friberg: possibly Jewish
(spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/daniel-friberg/)
_Jason Kessler: probably a Jew
_Augustus Sol Invictus: jew
_Baked Alaska: Possibly Jewish.
_Matt Heimbach: possibly Jewish
_Pax Dickinson: Jew
_Ex dailystormer writer, sven longshanks: probably Jewish.
Black pigeon speaks: jew
Azzmador(dailystormer writer): probably a Jew
_Beardson: jew
_colonel gunter brum (dailystormer supporter):jew

Spencer Says Absorb Millions of Mulattoes, Mestizos and Hapas
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M [Open]

_Andrew anglin ,weev and mike enock exposed
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/all-the-best-nazis-are-jewish/

_Alt-Right Leader Richard Spencer: An Alliance with the Jews
web.archive.org/web/20170106043828/http://www.radixjournal.com/altright-archive/altright-archive/main/blogs/untimely-observations/an-alliance-with-the-jews

_ALT RIGHT ……… JEWISH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/alt-right-jewish-controlled-opposition/

_Paul Joseph Watson Before Selling Out
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY [Open]

_Lauren Southern EXPOSED 2
youtube.com/watch?v=cQX5Q34Ob_Q [Open]

_Zionist infiltration & subversion of nationalist groups - epidemic
youtube.com/watch?v=eVIKxtMS0fo [Open]

Read through this and then say that Africa isn't getting their shit back you stupid fucking nigger
oecd.org/dac/stats/documentupload/2 Africa - Development Aid at a Glance 2016.pdf

Are niggers aware China is litteraly cucking the shit out if Africa as I type this? But by all means continue to blame whitey. Fuck brumph.

>GIB GIB GIB

why so you can melt it down and make jewelry? you niggers didn't even know what you had until it was gone hahahaha

Should have evolved more quickly. Sorry... nothing personal.

Someone had to be on top... if you could have, you would have.

Eat more dirt cookies, nigger.

Americans think we ain't white so we get no media backlash from our colonialism

still getting cucked like the rest of Europe doe

There's still plenty in the ground for you to become an economic power house oh wait, humans build civilizations, apes don't

You guys would of taken billions of years until you figured out that they're valuable.

Yea sure take it up with the Chinese and Muslims who enslaved you for a thousand years n cut your dicks off...

>GIB
>heheh LAZY NIGGERS
Says the people who shipped millions to do your job LOL

That south America pile is in the wrong place. All that shit went to spain. Africas pile was all funneled to south africa.

I recall reading a book called the new relations of gaspesia and apparently a spanish fag who presented himself as a frenchman fucked a lot of shit up for a few frenchmen.
He was offered a pokahontas and the weirdo opened it up upon pregnancy to see if they made babies like European women did.

>having 85 iq points
Why don't you ask the Jew.
Also, you didn't build and will never build shit, Tobe.

Nigger

Nigger

That would be the Jews you dumb nigger

China is stealing them as we speak. Why are you crying to us?

By the time China has finished with you, you will be praying for dewite man to save you.

You want demoni niggy? Produce something we cannot.

Call up Peter Munk and complain

G I T G U D

I do not agree with John Locke much.
But if you do not work your land. If you're too retarded to do it. How do you claim it as yours^
Why, how, you're just there, you do nothing with it but that's where the value comes from.

We left your continent and it's still shit, not my fucking problem nigger

>opened it up upon pregnancy to see if they made babies like European women did

?

We helped you to build your nations from shitholes with mudhuts to actual cities with housing. How did you thank us when we left you alone? You stole everything from your own neighbours, poisoned the wells, neglected infrstructure and your politician literally stole everything that was left. Now you want us to pay you? It would be as productive as throwing the money in the Tanzanian volcanos. You would only use that money to buy instant pleasure and materialistic things instead of investing it in your nation. This time you are on your own.

This

Yeah, he killed her and opened the tummy to see how it was made in there.
Fucking creeps

Had to progress faster you dumb niggers

I wish it was possibly to return you shit good all they do is kill each other attack us and put stress on the budget wait what am I saying that your regular good just look at your still 3rd world countries

>6000 years of recorded human history
>governed by the best the World had to offer at the time
>railways, bureaucracy, industries and agriculture
>fuck it all up after de-colonialisation
>As a continent still haven't developed anything of note without outside direction and assistance

Is there anything more pathetic?

Your proxy is showing.

You don't have enough reasons for killing eachother?

Chile didn't have any gold when they discovered it.

damn my shitty country never colonised anyone but i kinda wish it did so i can banter niggers

oh

Think about it. Would we really be willing to go slave catching after months of sailing the ocean to Africa?

Of course not! Jewish Slavers captured you and shipped you from Africa and sold you to Americans.

American Slavery was the best slavery in the world, best conditions, least death and suffering. Why dont you just be proud that your ancestors helped build the country after we died for it.

Nothing to hide, mutt.

>GIVE US BACK OUR AFRICAN GOLD
your going to have to take that up with the brits the rest of the world doesnt owe you shit in regards to the gold situation . also they may dispute the price tag since the value of gold has changed over time and you are not owed the current market price for gold harvested 4 decades ago. just so you know in the event they ever take your demands serious

>PAY US FOR THE WORK WE DID TO BUILD YOUR NATIONS
yea if we pay you for your ancestors work that opens the door to a lot of things. like minimum wage being applies to ancestors work pre minimum wage and descendants being compensated for work they didnt personally do not counting the obvious that every one would be expected to pay every slaves descendant for work done and slavery was done in most parts of the world at 1 point or another. thats never happening

It's a LARP, user

All of afr*ca is EUROPEAN PROPERTY.

lol, no.

You're taking over our societies anyway. Let us see how you prosper when you get all that gold back and you're on your own. You're digging your own grave, like in South Africa.

Cause everything is made of cotton right you filthy FUCKING cretin I wish we would have chopped your balls off like muhammad did...

Colonialism completely depleted Africa's resources.
That's why they have some of the most arable land on the earth and nearly all the gold and gem mines.

Fuck off nigger, if you deserved those resources, you would have exploited them yourselves 1000 years ago.

>america needing resources from parts elsewhere

Nigger theres gold in all the streams all over west coast

no, get conquered

You guys get no coverage at all in America. Strike oil or something so we pay attention.

Ok just give me your credit card details and I'll transfer u

Jews didn't capture them their own people did and then sold them at the port cities to Jewish slave traders

>a coon jew
very rare

>Nothing about chinas involvement in Africa.
Lmao you a white hating bitch, nigger.

T.asian

don't whine about immigration, then.

Stop collecting welfare.

>Asia, Europe, and even America had societies going back thousands of years
>Still healthily support every industry (agriculture/mining/fishing/etc)

>Europeans colonize Africa for ~100 years
>Africa is now completely empty and depleted of its resources

Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa—rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail! He lived as his fathers lived—stole his food, worked his wife, sold his children, ate his brother, content to drink, sing, dance, and sport as the ape!

--Thomas F. Dixon, Jr., 1905

You could've built something with what you had, no cities were turned to dust like in europe/asia through multiple world wars

It wasnt me.

I know this is bait, but obligatory
>thanks for doing the work now give it to me

>B-but africans didn't have civs

>it was actually found oil in Portuguese territory but not in quantities big enough to be mass produced

phew

WE

We took your shit cause you were easily manipulated and cheap labor.

Slavery should never had been abolished.

we'll conquer them too

>b-but africans didn't discover or achieve anything

Tell that to your own people who sold you off like dogs. Niggers in america has 10x better life than niggers in Africa so you should kiss the white mans feet for the blessings you have recieved. I bet poor somali or Kongolese kids would give up an arm to be in your shoes you ungrateful monkey.

The lack of forehead(planning, abstract thinking) caused it

they got btfo by the arabs doe

Ask the Chinese nicely.

>Egypt
>Ghana
The absolute state of nigger education

they've found oil in Adriatic sea but they're a too worried about the nature, please help

Haha

Too bad it was Muslims that built that yet again niggers don't build anything of value....

Wrong pic

Just like Western Europe is about to be

Haha no

>not filling Africa with seashells and Moorish garbage

>South Africa
you mean the one with white people in it?

we were rich, made to be the greatest civilation of all time but then whitey came and stole us all, they are the original niggers.

get fucked

None of those were made by native Africans, every single invention with a name next to it is a white man's name
Of course a nigger woukd steal credit for anything African, forgetting that the only innovation came as a result of the white man's ingenuity
Go shuck and jive somewhere else Sambo

Nigger i didn't sell anybody shut your fat monkey face right now.