Pajeets silencing western dissidents

pajeets in tech using their influence to silence western dissidents... also mocking "red neck" twitter users and targeting them with algorithms.

End h1b now... pajeets are not to be trusted and have allegiance to the countries they work in.

Other urls found in this thread:

spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/spencer-cryptojew/)
spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/daniel-friberg/)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/all-the-best-nazis-are-jewish/
web.archive.org/web/20170106043828/http://www.radixjournal.com/altright-archive/altright-archive/main/blogs/untimely-observations/an-alliance-with-the-jews
wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/alt-right-jewish-controlled-opposition/
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY
youtube.com/watch?v=cQX5Q34Ob_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eVIKxtMS0fo
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/project-veritas-exposes-twitter-refuses-blue-check-verify-julian-assange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pajeets men have a seething rage towards white people because white women don't find them attractive. Sometimes I wonder if they're the real jews.

LOL!!1
white women LOVE indian men. Stop lying to yourself cumskin

Take off the meme flag poo.

>t. Rajesh Singh

delusional white cuckolds. Indian men are:
>rich
>strong
>alpha
>sexy
White women wet themselves thinking of Indian males

yes thats it, robert. muh white wimminz.

>this projection
Indian culture is one of most racist, much like most Asian cultures. Parents will literally stop talking to their son or daughter if they got a white spouse. It's the same in Sikh families.

I'm getting the impression that racial and ethnic cleansing might be on the menu for North America

Poos hate white people because they exclusively go after white women (because they're own women are 100% disgusting), but get get rejected 99% of the time.

Basically Sour Grapes: The Race.

I am in the same boat. Indian men won't let me marry their goddesses because there are much more men than women in most parts of India. They are quite traditional too.
>See where I could still have a chance
>pic related

Are you sure Cancuck?

alt right is 1000% Jewish.

_Mike enoch(TRS writer and daily stormer partner): jew
__Joshua Ryne Goldberg (dailystomer writer): Jew.
_andy warsky :jew
_weev(dailystormer writer): jew
_John K. Press (altright site writer):jew
_Emily youcis: jewish
_richard spencer mentor, Paul Gottfried: Jew
_richad spencer: jew (
spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/spencer-cryptojew/)
_nina kouprianova (supporter of the USSR): possibly Jewish
_Daniel Friberg: possibly Jewish
(spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/daniel-friberg/)
_Jason Kessler: probably a Jew
_Augustus Sol Invictus: jew
_Baked Alaska: Possibly Jewish.
_Matt Heimbach: possibly Jewish
_Pax Dickinson: Jew
_Ex dailystormer writer, sven longshanks: probably Jewish.
Black pigeon speaks: jew
Azzmador(dailystormer writer): probably a Jew
_Beardson: jew
_colonel gunter brum (dailystormer supporter):jew

Spencer Says Absorb Millions of Mulattoes, Mestizos and Hapas
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M [Open]

_Andrew anglin ,weev and mike enock exposed
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/all-the-best-nazis-are-jewish/

_Alt-Right Leader Richard Spencer: An Alliance with the Jews
web.archive.org/web/20170106043828/http://www.radixjournal.com/altright-archive/altright-archive/main/blogs/untimely-observations/an-alliance-with-the-jews

_ALT RIGHT ……… JEWISH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/alt-right-jewish-controlled-opposition/

_Paul Joseph Watson Before Selling Out
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY [Open]

_Lauren Southern EXPOSED 2
youtube.com/watch?v=cQX5Q34Ob_Q [Open]

_Zionist infiltration & subversion of nationalist groups - epidemic
youtube.com/watch?v=eVIKxtMS0fo [Open]

This woman is white like toilet paper
You are brown like shit
When toilet paper gets covered shit
You flush it down the toilet.

>Posts a well dressed Indian Chad
Yeah fuck me, how can those guys have it so easy with the ladies?!

They really don't leave us any other option.

Anglo Indian the Indian masterace.

This could actually hurt twitter pretty bad.

Bump

Show vagene pls

Your link to the video doesn't work

you forgot
> stinky
> inarticulate

filthy shitskins

What did you just said , I will call the staatsschutz

i dont know who any of those people are. why are Americans so obssessed with ecelebs?

t. Prakash the street pooper

>Pajeets silencing western dissidents
dont you mean that nigger loving faggot(Jack Dorsey) and his saudi mudslime prince who owns 51% of twitters stock?

I've never met a single Indian male + white female couples lmao.

You guys lost a sub, just stop. A brand new nuclear sub lost to your shit stained hands.

They must eat alot of spicy food
Oh wait

Opin bob

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

TWITTER IS FOR NIGGERS

Post the link retard.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/project-veritas-exposes-twitter-refuses-blue-check-verify-julian-assange/

Only a few Indians that have Chad genes can get with women of other races, the average street shitting Pajeet will never in his life be allowed near a white woman

Goddamnit bros, the high iq genius poo in loos are making fun of us again through their complicated algorithms n shit. Fug bros how are us brainlets gonna stop them? Smash their computers?

>Only a few Indians that have Chad genes can get with women of other races, the average street shitting Pajeet will never in his life be allowed near a white woman

m8 banter like thaatt means you've arrived. Nobody banters about pakis because they are repellent, for example.
Why anyone (including Trump) still uses twitter is a mystery? It's run like a hobby forum with a tiny clique of bitchy moderators playing god.

I've always felt that anyone dumb enough to fall for their own confirmation bias is barely sentient enough to be considered human. I feel like that's especially true for you

Because Indian coolies are inferior

POO
O
O

Trump needs to bargain for literally everything if he's to go through with DACA. H1B, EB5, Chain Migration, Halfing Immigration for over 10 years, etc.

Sorry to offend you, Pajeet-in-cucknada.

Confirmation bias is Sup Forums in a nutshell Kek

Show bobs and vegne

>white women LOVE indian men. Stop lying to yourself cumskin

You apparently have never met any white women whatsoever.

And a fag, only thing more demoralizing for you could be your parents find out you're queer. Will they murder you for being queer, have you moved to the west?

>people so retarded they have to go online to find dates
>average person

I can use statistics too user

tfw no pajeeta gf

DAILY REMINDER

Show your real flag retard.

If I'm reading this properly it's telling me white men are the most sought-after men and black women are the most desperate?

DESIGNATED

I've seen a few. But I live in a super liberal city. It's gross

DESIGNATED SHITTING POST

this is true
what's even more hilarious is that the poo's wymin LOVE white men
my lab instructor was this smokin poo female
we'd flirt pretty hard in lab, kind of disgusting actually
then i found out shit was married to this poofy haired poo soy-boy with these ridiculous looking shirts
lololol

Anyone catch the silent agreement that they “hate America”?

Women really need to be removed from any societal issues and politics. I'm not sure these cunts understand the biological impulses at play here. Nature will be nature.