Is America a White Country?

strawpoll.me/14812293

Let's get this settled once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aw1VnERTiY
yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/
strawpoll.me/14812293
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was originally
It's not as much anymore and is becoming less so
It's not a difficult concept

USA opinion is YES

actual fact: not even.

I voted no

I live in a major city and when I lived in a rural rust bowl town in the mid 90s it seemed really white but now only the scenery could tell you you're not in some place like Brazil.

so basically

whiter than you muhammad

Muslims don't claim to be white, what does this post even mean

Jewish divide and conquer race thread. Sage. Hide this slide trash and move on.

so basically you're advocating for the destruction of another race?

Whiter than you Muhammad

That flag is aesthetic as hell.

based no education poster

The Amerigoblin looks kinda cute at this point

Kinda like how the Bogdanoffs looked like normal dudes once they were spammed enough

youtube.com/watch?v=6aw1VnERTiY

It’s not, and they made a business in telling everyone who was or wasn’t white. Mutts are pathetic. I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!!!

>mutthurt banter attempt

spbp

le 56% meme debunked

Yes. Destruction of all races. You know why Jews nose is big and hooked? It's because of the climate of where their ancestors lived.

That's it.

Race is just based on location.

>The "white" amerimutts aren't even 100% white
AHAHAHAHAHAH

That's right, you're 49.7% now.

>56% say yes

>amerimutt meme in 2018

America is the definition of whiteness, while Europe has never even used the term.

BTFO

didn't read, /leftypol/ meme discarded out of hand. Saged, reported.

>a poll on Sup Forums will determine the race of 323 million people

>how do averages work

some of it is, some of it isn't.

Stop being racists.

Then the mutt memes won't bother you.

>/leftypol/ meme

Looks like a third world city. The only difference between that picture and the city I live is that our streets are of lesser size. The people looks the same.

>hhggghrhrrr
>don't mockkkk kmeeee
>I'mmm whittteee!!!!!!!!

Testicle

t. 0%

The 3 steps of an Amerimutt

>1. Denial
"In reality, America is still pretty White, this meme is ridiculous and doesn't reflect the true facts. I am myself 1/64th Italian and perfectly European-looking."

>2. Frustration
"Whiter than you Achmed, fucking mooslems, you must be a proxy, hello Soros shill"

>3. Acceptation
"I might be a mutt but I am proud of it, I shouldn't feel ashamed of what I truly am, no matter how disgusting I look."

A strawpoll on a board full of shills won't change your actual demographic data

Op's mother is busy sucking nigger dicks so he has ample time to come put b8 threads on pol
You go, op! Don't sage folks this is good stuff

Like 50 or 40% tbqh, but good try.

I like this Nosferatu McSchutzstaffel mutt. You got a copy without the flag background?

I believe it still stands.

Yes and no.
the US is a white country because only whites can be American.
But there are a lot of shit skins that have citizenship.

Mutts on suicide watch.

>Another thing that struck me was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro

dios mios...

>it was originally
Lel. It was originally a state of criminals and other evildoers who fled Europe...

No it isnt, sadly. It started as a great country based on great ideas, it could've been a paradise for whites

You westerners are like little children to me, getting into petty arguments about who's the farthest down the road to replacement, consoling yourself you're not as bad as that other guy

The truth is you're all fucked unless you do something---and while you're arguing, the Jew is smiling somewhere and rubbing his hands

I think the fact that Oprah has a realistic chance of becoming president has put this issue beyond any doubt.

Define white

Go away Sargon

Your only argument is a middle-school tier cartoon drawing KYS yuropoors

>1 post by this ID
Slide thread to distract from meaningful discussion and drive Americans off Sup Forums. And you anons fall for it every time.

Yes and no, it won't be soon and we have to do everything we can to stop it from becoming le 49%, if we don't things will end very violently as hispanics become the majority communists will almost certainly be voted in and democracy will have proven itself a failure (once again)

America leads the world in race mixing

Ask yourself if you could defend your home, your family or your nation against the beast of America if you had to.

We're the only nation that can hold it back and you know it.

I've been to your shithole
There is nothing remotely white about it

This is a bait slide thread
The shill are out in full force
They do not want us talking about
yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/
Fusion GPS
Uranium one
The Clinton Foundation
Congressional Dems all being hacked by Awan
FISA warrants against Trump being horseshit
Classified material on Huma and Weiner's personal computers
DOJ re-opening Clinton server investigation
even MORE sexual misconduct accusation coming out against Democrats
Seth Rich's death and the cover up
retards

>America leads the world in race mixing
1 percent of the US population is mixed race
the demographics are fucked but people on average don't mix

>results
>almost 56% no
>should be almost 56% yes

>strawpoll.me/14812293
Please tell me someone screencapped it when it hit 56%

America blown the fuck out

Nigga the world isn't white nigga.

It's depends where part of my country you have been. The best places are conformed by mutts and some "whites" while the slums and shittiest parts are conformed mostly by niggers and mutts.

kek this how I imagined the average american 10 years ago as a teen, but things have dramatically changed now, I constantly see a bunch of spics, southern asians and other peculiar/questionable subraces everywhere in their societies. The gates have opened long ago, we are just the viewers of the outcome.

I've never seen a black person in my entire life. I've seen a few Hmong, but that's it. Le 56% percent is just a meme.

This post is funny because that kid is a shitalian.

>people on average don't mix

Stop living in denial. Just admit it. Your countries going to be the next Brazil.

You need to travel around your own country. Sitting your whole life in the one of the few white areas doesn't count.

t.

>strawpoll.me/14812293
Never was

at least choose a credible proxy the next time amerimutt

This. Plus it should become white again.

>Spain
>literal moor rape babies with negroid genes
>white

They were still white.

>every amerimutt poster has a memeflag on because they would get called out as canadian/australian/indian/whatever

Why do british mixed race people look way more white and are better looking.

Question for burgers; how can you be so proud of a country so identityless? That your ancestors aren't even from. You take proud in historical events that your own people probably didnt even participate in AND you even take DNA tests just to pathetically prove your whiteness to the big tall Euro boys on Sup Forums

>Every Amerimutt is LITERALLY a Nigger

America was an an achievement of Europe. You can't get much gayer than this.

America was the greatest country in the world until the 80s. A shame you ruined it with your liberal insanity.

>every amerimutt poster has a memeflag on because they would get called out as canadian/australian/indian/whatever

Race mixing ruined Amuttia. Look

...El decenso del patrimonio

And what is Spain's lineage? At least our civilization wasn't conquered by Muslims for hundreds of years.

Why haven't you answered my question? Homeland-less beta.
>tfw you finally realise americans are simply English-flavoured mutts
>like brazillians are Portugese-flavoured mutts
>mexicans are spanish flavoured mutts etc.

Haha Kek'd, saved and gassed!

>"Ha ha mongoloid nation, no history or culture, not white!"
>they still control every facet of international politics
>they still control the international economy
>they still control the military industrial sphere
>they probably have a military installation (or several) in your nation

Yeh okay person who is dead inside.