NaruHina

Have you guys finally get over the butthurt and gave them your blessing?

They are both dead so yeah

There wasn't too many people here who wasn't happy with Hinata's win. Sup Forums actually celebrated for days for her.

Hinata is so beautiful, she's a goddesses. I love her.

I knew NaruHina was gonna be canon after the pain arc.....but all the pandering to this boring ass ship has helped turn the series into even bigger trash.

naruto didn't love hinata at all though
they ended up "just because" the girl was obsessed and the author wanted a paring to end on

and then bleach followed

Watch Naruto the Last.

It was either her or Sakura. But the latter is so infuriating as a character that Sup Forums was glad Hinata won. The same thing can't be said for Bleach.

Naruto is finally allowed on Sup Forums after all those years.

Sup Forums was absolutely buck-wild that hinata won the nurutubowl though, especially since you could go to most anime forms and grow fat off drinking the gallons and gallons of tears sakurafags were producing.

when I learned hinata won it made my fucking day because of the fallout it would produce in the naruto fanbase

Have you guys finally realized that this pairing is a shity nonsense and that you only liked it because of hinata's boobs? I think not :))))

They had to make an entire movie justifying the final ship because of the lack of development in the manga.

Naruhina fans are pathetic just not as much as narusaku fans.

Sakura never once loved naruto nor did anyone else besides the hyuga stalker girl. It was inevitable naruto and hinata ended up together because literally no one loved him for who he was besides at the end of the war when he was the "hero"

>Sakura never once loved naruto

Didn't stop Sasuke from banging the Sakura.

Ehm. What are you trying to say?

So does that means that Sakura won the Sasukebowl?

Because that doesn't seem to be like an achievement to me

That Kishi has no problem putting people together where one part doesn't want to be with the other person.
So SasuSaku would be perfectly viable.

>So does that means that Sakura won the Sasukebowl?

Kind of. Sorry if I spoiled you that. Thought everyone on those threads has already seen everything.

So sad lol

Nice digits but Sasuke x sakura was obvious since the beginning sakura was in love with him the moment they got introduced. And if Sasuke wanted he could also hook up with pretty much any other girl like mei, Karin, Ino and maybe temari and tenten too.

Meanwhile naruto had no other person that loved him besides hinata

NaruHina is the perfect couple.

Let's just hope Naruto won't be super occupied by his new Hokage position and give Hina no attention any more BECAUSE THATS WHAT HAPPENS FUCK YOU MASASHI -_-

Anyone read that Rock Lee's spinoff?

Is it completed already or is it still ongoing and the scanlators just didn't give a fuck about it anymore?

>Meanwhile naruto had no other person that loved him besides hinata

Are you up to date? Naruto could fuck another girl every day if he wanted to.

Naruto could fuck another girl every day if he wanted to.

I want to add: until the end of his life.

>Naruto had 2 kids
>Kurama can be divided into Yin and Yang part.

Is it coincidence or did Kishi had some kind of Keikaku in his mind?

Yes because of propaganda about the war but during shippuden and the original naruto no one liked him in a love way only hinata.

>nsfags are still mad about it
My sides, that narusaku forum is a fucking salt mine
Someone post the Last poster edited

Fuck off back to tumblr, Narutards

Well I guess you are right that Hinata was the only one that loved him from the beginning.
But we have to consider Narutos feelings too. He was in love with Sakura also from the beginning.
It would have not surpried me if he would have married the Sakura instead and Hinata being with Shino or Kiba or sb instead. But since I am a NaruHina fag I am not complaining.

But lets not forget: HANABI IS MINE

>Didn't stop Sasuke from banging the Sakura
I still believe that marriage with Sakura was a part of his "punishment", since the most affectionate thing Sasuke ever did to Sakura was knocking her out.

This one is surprisingly a good read.

Fuck off narutards

Sup Forums has always been pretty happy with them getting together even if its an utterly shitty series

Hitler is a very nice girl with BEEG NINJA TIDDIES

Not like the terrible alternatives he could of hooked up with

At what point did Hinata stop fainting around Naruto?
Did their relationship properly develop pre-marriage?

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

>At what point did Hinata stop fainting around Naruto?

That was ages ago... I think in the whole shippuuden series she already didn't faint.

>Did their relationship properly develop pre-marriage?

No.

Who minded it? Most comments from the time were congratulating Hiashi on winning Crusader Kings II.

>At what point did Hinata stop fainting around Naruto?
When she tried to kill herself fighting Pain I guess
Did their relationship properly develop pre-marriage?
No. She can't even talk back to her son and defend him, let alone tell his ass to come home on his kid's birthdays. She's your typical housewife with no personality.

>literally no one loved him for who he was besides at the end of the war when he was the "hero"
Sauke loved him, apparently

Konohamaru?

People were pretty cool with NaruHina not only because Hinata is "mah daughteru gud girl dindu nuffin" type of character, but also, the NaruHina is pretty much a thing halfway through the story (first with Naruto rejecting Sakura's advances and second with Sakura herself acknowledging Hinata's feeling towards Naruto).

It's not as abrupt as bleach, where one chapter they're still comrades and then suddenly it's timeskip and then they fucking married with kids

Do you even know how to read?

This is ridiculous. Orihime may be a shit but she has been constantly interacted with ichigo since chapter 2, Hinata only has less than 35 pages on a a manga with 700 chapters.

People would still hate Sakura even if she had big boobs.

god please I can't stop drinking narusaku tears, there's just too much of it

are you new on Internet?

Wut? Sakura is shit, Hinata is even more shittier so ur retarded ship. I'm just posting facts here, no need to be salty

wtf is the context of this scene? why would he say that to his daughter?

>TFW I'll never have a cute girlfriend that I love and cuddle naked with while having passionate steamy sex.

Well, only 6 more years and I'll be a wizard. Though I'm starting to stop caring less and less about telling people I'm a 24 year old virgin. Maybe I'll find a cute girlfriend who thinks it's hot.

how sad

ur tears are delicious c:

Are you? Samui, Mai, Tsunade, Orihime; no one gives a shit about them despite their bust. The biggest disparity between the popularity of Hinata and Sakura was back when both were lolis and no one liked Sakura.

me too, turning 21 and a virgin, but its not all bad

When exactly was Sup Forums butthurt over Naruhina? I think more people were butthurt over how random some of the other characters turned out.

I mean, were you here when the last chapters came out? "I've got a bomb"? Remember that?

Boobs doesn't matter. Hinata is only liked because is a self insert for virgin shy girls who want the d and delusional boys who never touched a woman. Orihime is despised because she actually has a personality unlike Hinata who is your typical submissive housewife. So sad lulz

>Orihime is despised because she actually has a personality unlike Hinata who is your typical submissive housewife

She does? I dropped Bleach after Soul Society because I could never be made to give a shit about Bleach and could never be made to give a shit about Orihime. By that point in Naruto, by the end of the second arc, Hinata had already had her character drama with Neji, a backstory, and a clear motive laid out about bettering herself. Far, far more in the way of personality and everything else.

>Maybe I'll find a cute girlfriend who thinks it's hot.
you won't, trust me.

Well actually I met a girl in college who was very surprised I was a virgin, and actually said and I quote

"Wow, that's like really hot!" and she looked aroused even, sadly we didn't take our relationship very far because she was screwing an older guy because she's a whore who wanted free housing and food. I told her she was a retarded bitch, and then we never spoke again.

Don't even regret it, even though she said she liked me.

Hinata is a satellite character who revolved around Nardo and just that. Her backstory still revolves around Nardo and was never mentioned again after the chunnin exams. Hinata gives a shit about her cousin's death, she was so wet touching Nardo big hand. At least she went to his funeral. Character drama? lulz how a character who only appears on 35 pages have character drama or even personality? She didn't want to better herself, she wanted nardo dick, she isn't even a ninja now, is her only goal in life to mary Nardo? so sad. Hinara is cleaning dishes while Sakura is saving peoples lives on a hospital and Ino si kicking ass. Orihime is hated because of Rukia, who is far superior to be honest.

Holy shit, man, Gambino looks like the father of the year compared to this edgelord.

such a lovely father

Sasuke > everyone manga/anime character besides guts

>Hinata is a satellite character who revolved around Nardo and just that

Hinata's backstory was Hyuga drama. I got nothing from Orihime outside of the fact that she had a crush on "Kurosaki-kun." No cousin who wanted to kill her or father who couldn't have cared less less whether or not she was dead. No incentive to become invested in her future direction due to the lack of even so much as a life goal to see her either fail at or accomplish. In that regard, Kishi did a better job with Hinata than Kubo did with anyone during Bleach's supposed peak. What were Chad's motives? Did Uruyuu want to restore his clan or whatever? Open a general store? I did not know. Even Ichigo had less personality than Hinata.

What I just read? You most be the biggest Hinata sucker out there lulz. That drama you mentioned is just her being too weak for her family standards, so her father despised her and sent his daughter to Kurenai, such a deep backstory. Neji has little to do with that. Hinata finds inspiration in Nardo and then, she wanted to follow his steps, even tho she didn't care for him while he was suffering alone. His dick became her goal and is proved right when she totally quites of being a ninja to dedicate her life to be Nardo's personal maid. She didn't even care about her clan at this point, showing that Hinata doesn't give a shit about the slavery in it. Goal in life? Initiative? Get married, fuck and have kids? Such a pathetic goal for a supposed deep character. And if it wasn't for Sakura pushing Nardo and the famous moon-ish genjutsu of pity, Hinata would still begging for Nardo's penis. She even didn't accomplish a shit by herself.

>lulz

kys

>That drama you mentioned is just her being too weak for her family standards

Far more compelling drama than what we got from Orihime, which is why it sees so much use in shonen; classic underdog story. Ichigo was bland because he didn't have that goal to become pirate king or hokage or the successor to Almight, to say nothing of Orihime; unlike Yusuke neither of them had enough charm or depth to really make up for it.

>She didn't even care about her clan at this point
She rejected the man she had been after for most of her life in order to save her sister.

>Neji had little to do with that
Neji almost mindbroke her.

>She even didn't accomplish a shit by herself
Is there anyone in Naruto that did? Naruto's the MC and the point of his character is that like Asura he's relied on the help of others.

They made a cute Himawari

>THIS KONG HAS A FUNNY CREST

Eh? How is that more compelling? Do you even watch any anime or series in general? And Orihime is more than an just underdog, you are just being biased because you know that I'm right. Not surprising for a Shipperfag/Hinafag.

In that shitty movie who wasn't even Kishi idea? The fact that you put TL as a source is even more pitiful since that movie is the embodiment of NH / Hinata irrelevance and shallowness. That movie was supposed to fill the small hole that is Hinata and your ship but I guess you already know that.

Yeah, but that was actually shown in idk... almost one, two, three pages? It would be interesting if Kishi explored their relationship a bit more, but we only have that fight in chunnin exams. Remember that Hinata only appeared on less than 35 pages.

Of course he needed help, along with his very own effort, but Hinata had all the things (aka getting nardo's dick) done by other people + a movie + a biased animation studio + moonish genjutsu, if you know what I mean (probably not). That's different than getting help, that's is being incompetent and shallow.

Oh! About Neji. We also have his death when her cousin was getting wet by her husbando big and warm hand. At least she assisted at his funeral.

There are either happy Hinatafags like me , people laughing at the raging Narusakufags in other places, or people (the majority, I'm guessing) who didn't give a shit. Needless to say, next to no one here was butthurt.

Kishi is still a shit writer though and didn't do any pairing full justice.

True on that nice sir

>Sakura & Sasuke will never touch, shes not even the mom of his daughter

>Naruto has a cute wife and daughter

What a winner

>you are just being biased because you know that I'm right
I'm just being "biased" because Orihime and Bleach bored me, causing me to drop the series. You've said nothing to to make me believe that Orihime isn't more dull than Hinata, or really just boring in general, which isn't a surprise I suppose since Kubo couldn't do so in over 50 episodes of content. "Orihime is more than an underdog." From what I saw she wasn't even that. Meanwhile Kishi did everything to make the reader feel sorry for Hinata on top of making her an underdog. We see her endangering her life in order to better herself despite being warned by Kiba to drop out. There's was no emotional investment with Orihime beyond, "will she get Kurosaki-kun or not." I couldn't even become invested in that because Kubo didn't present a reason for why she was so enamored with him in the first place.

>muh Toriyama archetype is better than yours
It's the same shit. Hero who soon becomes Gary Stu (Naruto/Ichigo), loving girl obviously intended to be his wife (Hinata/Orihime), also main heroine who eventually gets relegated to minor role in story (Sakura/Rukia) and gets knocked up by that one douchebag rival because why not (Sasuke/Renji).

Since the beginning I knew I'd only be happy with the ending if Naruto either married Hinata or be ambiguously gay with Sasuke. Then I got blessed with a bonus Himawari.

>All according to Keikaku

>getting a Hyuuga hokage
The man's keikaku is unparalleled.

>The same thing can't be said for Bleach
Bleach was almost the exact same ending as Naruto. Big busted shy girl ends up with the MC. Neither Rukia or Ichigo ever had romantic interest in each other despite being the popular ship. If anything IchiRuki was the SasuNaru of Bleach.

RenRuki >>>>>> SasuSaku mostly because Rukia is a better character than Sakura the shitstain. IchiHime and NaruHina are both cute and obvious since the beginning.

it's cute to see how in the Boruto, she's emotionally matured to the point where speaks incredibly eloquently and confidently

i guess that's what having a loving husband that cums inside regularly does to a person...

Hinata was always my favorite girl but all the butthurt Sakura fan tears are a bonus. Especially the fangirls jealous of Hinata.

Imagine the Kage Bunshin gangbangs
Imagine the Sexy Jutsu Gay sex
Imagine the Kage Bunshin + Sexy Jutsu self-cest orgies

Hinata's cunt must be the loosest in the universe from how many hot dickings Naruto gives her

Don't worry, Naruto will be her daddy.

Orihime wasn't shy and developed a close relationship with his love interest during the manga.
Renji and Rukia's relationship wasn't anything like SasuSaku.
These comparisons among Naruto and Bleach are absurd.

>Naruhina had to use two children just to compete with Shinachiku
Pathetic. At least they both look as terrible as the asspull their parents ending up together was.

>Shinachiku

>Shinachiku
What year is this?

"We see her endangering her life in order to better herself " No we didn't lol You onli did that in your head with your head-canons. I listed tons of suff why Hinata is inferior to Orihime and of course you ignored them all. If you think that making herself better is being reduced to a submissive house wife and giving up on her ninja life and probably her clan too, its just pathetic of you. Hinata cant do anything but faint. And I don't want to prove that Orihime is better, even tho she is FAR superior character. I'll say it again, Hinata has les than 40 pages in the manga, while Orihime is probably the second characters with more panels, with two arcs dedicated to her characters and emotions, its ok if you subjectively don't like but Kubo put way more invest on Orihime than Kishi did with Hinata in his original work, the manga. If you said that Orihime is only Kurosaki kun is beacuse you are blind and biased as fuck, and you even admit it lol.

Orihime has her strong bond with Tatsuki which is part of her backstory, his friendship with Rukia who helped her to restore her confidence and to understand each other pain as prisioners, we have her complicated relationship with Ulquiorra, a hollow who understand what a hearts is thanks to Orihime, she even has significant interactions with Aizen, Rangiku, Riruka. At the final battle, she wasn't sleeping on a pod and she was actually shielding Ichigo against a god, and latter she recovered his bankai with some hep (something that was supposedly imposible). Without Orihime, most of the main cast would be dead. She is the most prominent companion in the story, Orihime didn't appear in only 35 pages, that's why Hinata would never be on the same level as Orihime, she didn't need a shitty movie to prove that she is a main character.

That user claiming that Hinata is superior to Orihime needs to learn how to read. I've never seen so much delusion in my life to be honest.

I ship it

>No we didn't lol You onli did that in your head with your head-canons

You're either trolling or didn't bother to read Part I.

>I listed tons of suff why Hinata is inferior to Orihime

Because you're either trolling or didn't bother to read Part I. Most of your individual points aren't worth digging up scans like this one for.

>panel time
Sakurafags are always so obsessed with panel time. Panel time doesn't make a good or bad character. Orihime has arcs dedicated to her character? Great. Then tell me about them, because for the first two arcs there was nothing of interest. I've already pointed out what was compelling about Hinata's story. What's compelling about Orihime's outside of battle feats? Yes, I've heard that she's apparently a reality warper or something. Shonen manga characters are as powerful as the author wants them to be; it doesn't make them anymore interesting or have anything to do with their personality.

if you could care less you wouldn't post about this
so
get over this and fuck off, not your blog

>Sakurafags are always so obsessed with panel time. Panel time doesn't make a good or bad character.

Stoped reading here. And Sakura is also shit, still Hinata is more shittier. Panel time is important because you don't develop a character properly in less than 35 pages on a manga with 700 chapters. You know that something is wrong like your reading comprehension. Thats why TL was made, to give logic to NH. That's basic narrative. And about Orihime, "or you are either trolling or you didn't bother to read arrancar arc and hueco mundo arc". if you are blind it's your problem. The only time Hinata has shown any kind of development on her relationship with Nardo was in 615 but it returned to the submissive shy girl in TL and remained the same, now as a wife whoa abandoned her life as a ninja and that couldn't even control her own son. Pathetic.

>Stoped reading here
>obviously kept reading
wew

You can develop a character more in a 1 hour and 30 minute film than Kishi or Kubo do across hundreds of chapters. Panel Time =! Character Quality. Read something other than shonen.