White Canadian Poltard attacks innocent Columbian Family

A few things about the attacker
>36 years old
>Charged with Hate Crime
> Life destroyed. Just tossed in the garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=ll61_fmt-R4
youtube.com/watch?v=4hO6fPMAZRA

After years of visiting pol, hes finally had enough.Years of hate accumulating towards this one event. No way hes gonna take shit from this BROWN MOTHERFUCKER, in HIS country.

He swings his Pol bat which was originally intended to someday "Kill niggers". That'll show he says as he fleas the scene of his hate crime.

Just moments later, white police men, his own kind! They come to arrest him and charge him with a felony. This older "brown motherfucker". he had bested him. Not only had he already procreated where the attacker had not. His Columbian 14 year old son would now be able to go to college at the expense of this far-right extremist. The car you see in the video would likely be repossessed and just given to the Colombian family.

This 36 year old poltard now spends the rest of his life atoning for his wickedness. Justice was truly served in Canada. Legends tell Trudea visited this man in prison to give him a piece of his mind.

Inb4"H-hide your powerlevel"

Moral of story: The rage you grow in this place will eventually self-destructively devour you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7FMh3YtK_w
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe58Lq8puQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ide5YjD6AhI
youtube.com/watch?v=cu1ZUEVgGSw
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/10/31/karry-corbett-abbotsford-viral-video-racist_n_12732684.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KS0v7JSvSgE
youtube.com/watch?v=P9zkleSICvY&t=33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This guy is one of you. 100% poltard. Why do you guys do these things? Do you not understand youre throwing your life away?

Fake and SUPER gay.

"Stay away from me" he says, as he follows the guy with the bat back to the car.

>Literally dindu nuffin
>Fat whale dies from her own obesity
>Feel bad
Um no sweetie, he's not getting convicted of 1st degree murder and I'm glad that commie is fertilizing the grass. At least she's finally contributing to the world.

You poltards are dumb lol. That bruise is fake? Hes still clearly in the wrong. He has the highground anakin.

Um sweetie, what have you contributed?

>Sergio Estepa
>ISIS
hahahahahahaha

>White Canadian Poltard attacks innocent Columbian Family
fucking based
probably a cartel anyway

>I'm jewish
yes you are

Posting in a faggot thread

More news worthy than what you got. Yeah so fucking BASEd to go to jail rofl.

"ITS ISIS! HALP! ISIS!"

Literal faggot your parents hate you

so fucking cringe lmao

Cringe. Saged, reported.

>Own a business and actually employee people.
That diesn't matter though because your entire train of though relies on a strawman.
>Back to hurr durr muh false equivalency.
>Attacking and getting hurt as a result of your aggression is just like muh non Islamic ISIS

I'm sure you aren't wasting you life arguing in a place you hate to get social brownie points you'll never be able to claim.

How can I waste my life, the universe wields my vessel like a fiery sword of truth, laying waste to the hubris of man.

False reports will result in ban. Enjoy

Cringe. Okay fedora put your autism away.

>posts fedora
Did I won??

Time to clean your room user

*Tips menorah

I mean they engaged him first by blocking the car.
Likely they did shit prior as well, this is why they filmed it before they even engaged. Clearly they wanted to cause a scene much like you came here to post this.

wh*Tes are weak

>Sees brown people
>"ISIS!"

Fuck, you guys can't get your racisms correct can't you?

Time to get a gf, rofl. Lonely motherfucker.

They didnt block the car rofl. He drove straigh up to them and got out wiht a bat. You alt right pos are so blind. Hes clearly in the wrong faggot, thats why he went to JAIL. He did CRIME buddy.

Sup Forums users are gay as fuck.
I beat wh*Teoids up everyday.

Blacks are strong at rape assault murder robbery and jail

>After years of visiting pol, hes finally had enough

cute narrative, ya fake news jews

>just drive on the wrong side haha
Why do you lefties want to commit illegal actions so much that it's natural thought to you

Oh I'm gonna let the hate fester until societal collapse.

Once there is little recourse for my actions, I'll make my ancestors proud. Or just jerk off and die of dysentery

>old ass news about some crazy guy attacking people
>OMG ITS A HATE CRIME EPIDEMIC! IGNORE THE THOUSANDS OF CRIMES COMMITTED EVERY YEAR BY NONWHITES THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT!
Fuck off Amerisharter.

Nevermind the part where the camera people instigated him haha.
You're right though. For every 1 aggressive action from a white, 100 happen from a colored.

>Stay away, Frenchy!
>We've got French terrorists here!
>It's ISIS!!
Bwahahaha, the absolute state of frogs.

Why are you lonely faggot? Why dont you have a white gf like me? Isnt that your birthright?

I have a wide I've been with for 14 years, since highschool.
Keep on track lefty.

Yeah totally instigated it by filming his clearly racist ass. You kids are shit. That why women want NOTHING to do with your shitty wasted thrown the drain lives. You guys are pathetic

Wife* : (

Stay mad that Hillary didn't win I guess.

soyboy detected. has your dad killed himself yet since his son grew up to be a little girl?

>calling me basically a lefty
How do you even confuse the two?

this is the most staged evil whitey whitelashing hatecrime i've ever seen.

Oh really? those bruises are staged huh? You kids talk about this ALL DAY then cry when you get caught out in the REAL WORLD son.

Implying the same forces that did pic related didnt appoint trump and it was your "meme magic" that did all the work. Cmon faggot, we both know youre smarter than that.

>terrorists elected Trump
>jews elected Trump
>common white man did 911

>free advertising from a normie website didn't help Trump

Dumb.

trumpcucks are the most effeminate little faggots in existence. what kind of man worships at the feet of another man?

Occultists did 9/11, occultists appointed trump as a face to place the blame when they inevitably nuke an American city. And RETARDS like you faggots. wil fucking "Rabble rabble rabble" Its isis! Its the terrorists! What do we do donald trump? Ohh we gotta send our sons to some far off land to once again die for Zog."

You kids are shit.

In my point of view the leftists are evil

Literal paranoia.
"If you hate anything you're a cuck"
"Hating people that voted Trump in is fine, fuck white people"
Jeepers.

i think you're confused, you're replying to 2 different people.

i'm simply pointing out that trumpcucks are pathetic little girly queers. you're quite transparent about it in either case. i feel bad for your father, he must feel like a real failure.

You know im right. And when that dirty bomb goes off youre gonna act like little idoctrinated pawn that you are.

Theres right and wrong on both sides. But the wrong on the right side is too atrocious to side with. You march with NEo nazis and KKK members. Fag rights pale in comparision to "welcome to pol. Kill niggers"

Im not even black but what self respecting human being wouldnt want to kick the absolute shit out of you evil and broken people. So come try it. We have the highground anakin,

youtube.com/watch?v=B7FMh3YtK_w

You right, when terrorists bomb us I'll fight back. Np. White or brown.

You talk alike. I know you are two diff people but the response is the same.
Idk if bait, but you have no grounding on your mindset.
What a even bad about Trump?
Do you think he's sexist or racist like most idiots believe?

Dude are you the cervix pounder from yd? Damn dude dont you have better things to do you like sounded really important in that thread damn why do losers on here bother you so much.

You march with Stalinists and Maoists who have kill far more innocents than any fascist.

You underestimate my power

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe58Lq8puQ8
Just like last time (((they))) will be like "the terrorists are brown" and youll be like "W-we gotta glass em all! kill em ALL! NUKE EM ALL "

Youre pawns. The sad part is you know youre being used and just larp along with the story.

I dont fear the future. My world is just and good and I know evil doesnt have a chance.

Dont try it Anakin. I have the highground.

Seriously though. Killing younglings? Do you really believe youre in the right?

Moral of the story: CCIS needs to learn to be less obvious with their false flags.

Also, Canada seems to be a haven of guerilla marketers and crisis actors. I’ve had a few random encounters with them.

>Time to get a GF
Can't argue a position on it's merits
Ad hom is legitimate
Tits or GTFO roastie

he sees a south american family, the women without veil or burqa, and screams ISIS.
I don't think this guy is a pol tard.

"H-he has gf?? N-nooo youtube.com/watch?v=cu1ZUEVgGSw noo"

"R-roastie! Roastie!!"

Of course,it was a kill or be killed. Those younglings are dangerous

More straw man an ad hom
>TFW too big brained to make an actual argument
Lol

Cmon. Hes clearly one of you guys. He just didnt respect the power of the phone recording and got rekt for it.

#notall/pol/tards

"Strawman you R-r-r-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra Roastie!"

>you're under arrest

full autism

>St. Thomas

Lmao, this guy is clearly a mennonite. I'm not surprised at all

Yes those are words.. good boy

We are coming for you kikes and we will genocide you all.

This guy will walk. So will Jeremy Christian.

Be on your way. Unnecessary bantz.

What about dylan roof? When is his execution? Hes like an alt right hero killing all those innocent old harmless black ppl in the name of "great white vengeance"

This.

Maybe get a gf first. There not even jews rofl, theyre occultists.

Self awareness is a nice thing to have.
Try it some time

(((Occultists)))

charged doesn't mean shit, you fucking moron! no jury would convict him and it won't even go to trial, he'll get a slap on the wrist and be told in secret that what he did was exactly what was needed to be done!

NECK yourself, fag OP

I couldn't give a fuck about Dylan Roof. He should have killed Jews instead.

What good is a GF for killing Jews?

>goes to jail
>fake

T. Brainlet

Cringe

Rofl here is Canadian Kerry Corbett who was arretsted for TALKING. Heres his apology video.

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/10/31/karry-corbett-abbotsford-viral-video-racist_n_12732684.html

Its just not your world to covet anymore. Costa rica lmao. Fuckng brown.

youtube.com/watch?v=KS0v7JSvSgE

ISIS BTFO good job user

Only leftists chimp out in public like that, I smell a falseflag

Might cure that unbearable sexual frustration thats got you all riled up simian.

>mental midget can afford brand new white BMW
is it really that easy to succeed in leafland?

The dude is driving a Beemer, doubt he spends time on POL.

Take your nose out of your ass then

You got me all wrong kike, I find sex to be boring. Killing kikes is what gets me off.

dylan roof is the hero of no one beyond people being sarcastic and edgy

is that why whites practically own the whole world?

Pol failing to take responsibility, why am I not surprised. You did this rofl. You ruined the life of one of your own. His life is DONE. Who will hire him rofl.

Fuck off shill.

You misspelled Jews.

Reminder that when a white guy does something shitty you guys turn into literal dindu nuffins.

See also: Turner, Brock.

This happened in my home town, dude is a defence lawyer that just lost it. Has nothing to do with POL, just a wack job from Toronto

I find you to be lonely and likely traumatized. I hate occultists as much as the next slave. But being blinded by hate and rage is fucking Low skill.

Brick Turner dindu nuffin though.

Bitch was a drunk ho with a bf who regretted that she was caught with her legs open behind a dumpster with the Brockster.

>using a highlighter bat for self defense
he's the real terrorist

Oh really? explain the comments on his manifesto. Thats youre movment in action. You brag about these actions "Yeah were racist and proud, what of it?" okay. Nice movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9zkleSICvY&t=33s