Where were you when Rethuglicans stood down for your rights?

twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/951488703263895553
Better start demanding a veto from your "God Emperor"

I'm sure Democrats wouldn't have done the same

>veto
lmfao

Sorry, Dems were the ones here who voted overwhelmingly to end warrantless surveillance and demand intelligence agencies get a warrant. It's an 100% nonpartisan issue and R's just fucked Americans over basically saying: "nope, no 4th Amendment rights for you"
I have no delusions of grandeur

did you read the tweet you linked?
>The House has rejected a wholesale alteration of FISA surveillance programs backed by Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI). Would have entailed warrants to search FISA’s Section 702 database for information about criminal cases involving Americans. Amash amdt rejected 233-183.

they don't need fisa to find information on criminal cases involving americans, they can just look in the nics database. it would have changed nothing

>it would have changed nothing
like trump

stay mad faggot, shouldn't you be looking for your next child wife, achmed?

Why would we that will be used on communists now

Rand will filibuster in the senate, just watch

LOL
This is one of the bad side effects of the tribalism. get a fucking brain moron, you all sat here whinging about Oprah while the deep state got everything they wanted and more

I don't have any problem with FISA. I don't mind the government invading the lives of sand-nigger jihadis and Latrino cartel-demons.
Makes no difference to me because I'm a law-abiding citizen.

kys

*looks at posters flag*
*opens up notepade file called insultsforbritshflags.txt*
*copy pastes the top and most used entry*

Dems only voted against it because it was a safe vote and they knew it would pass without them. If they controlled the house they would've bowed to their masters just like the republicucks. Wake up and realize r and d are two sides of the same coin.

Not how they see it. You come here.

So you just cuck yourself to the fact that whatever party in power is just going to re harness control of the instruments of power? Keep doing that and watch what your "country" becomes in the next 15-20 years. Whatever you think about tribal politics, we all just missed the one chance in our lives to throttle a big fucking government spy program that we KNOW targeted Americans illegally
Wyden is king fag and even he gets it

Trump was all for it....just after he was all against it...just after he was all for it...

>Chicken little
That's all this ever is, remember the syria strike?

.t bootlicker
>I'm a pathetic piece of shit with no ambition spine or sense of dignity why can't you be an insufferable worm like me?
The founding fathers would kick you out of the country. Just leave now peacefully Tory scum I swear to God its not too late.

I hope they put him in a camp for his Sup Forums posts once the commies take over, maybe he'll regret it then

this. they had ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD when King Nigger sat on the throne and they had the majority in both houses.

If Dems are supposed to be the great saviors of Democracy, where were all the reforms? the prison reforms? the drug-war reforms? the surveilence reforms? the tax reforms? the infrastructure reforms? the banking reforms (sans the over touted, ineffectual, bureaucracy heavy Dodd-Frank shitshow)?

Where were these things? at least the Republicans are trying to stack their party with people who will try to do something about this crap. the libtards are filling their party with actual communists, wild-eyed activists, and other unwanted trash who think Capitalism is the sole and first problem, the only problem in which to remedy.

Yeah, and this so called influential movement of Trump voters couldnt get even half of their own party in the House to throttle the exact program that was used to try to deny them the White House. Establishment still wields all the power, Trump is just having a good time while Rome remains on fire

Here are some of the "heroes" of the "alt right" who just pissed on the Bill of Rights
Lou Barletta
Kevin Brady
Mo Brooks
Mike Conaway
Ryan Costello
RON DESANTIS
MATT GAETZ
BOB GOODLATTE
TREY GOWDY
STEVE KING
Adam Kinzinger
Tom Marino
Kevin McCarthy
Mike McCaul
DEVIN NUNES
Daniel Ratcliffe
Ed Royce
Paul Ryan
Elise Stefanik
Mac Thornberry

Decided to vote WITH Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and Eric Swalwell, among othes

>using roleplaying * on Sup Forums
Where the fuck do you people come from.

That's what happens when you have a big tent party.

*shrugs*

>JEWsa votes like JEWsa