Bra company loses royal warrant because it wrote a book about fitting the queen for a bra

bbc.com/news/uk-42647441

show bobs

pic related

That's what her tits probably look like... 2 little demon heads.

Sampuu

>baww unbelievable decision

Nah, it's a pretty solid decision. Stupid bitch should have kept her mouth shut.

Uncivilised action on the fitters part and an expected respsonse from the royals.

what the fuck is a royal warrant

a special deal with the royals. not every peasant has the honour to make bras for the queen

Use your context clues dipshit. It's clearly some form of contract.

Means you make shit for the royal family

ooooh a "contract" thanks for the illumination nigger, I couldnt get there myself, that explains everything

You obviously didn't because you asked, quit acting like a nigger.

If I didnt know what a contract was, I probably wouldnt go around hurling nigger as an insult to others.

Completely reasonable decision from the royals.

The only nigger here is you.

I didn't want to believe nupol is an autistic boomer containment board but I'm starting to have my doubts

I assumed a royal warrant is what UKucks need to operate legally, being subject to the whims of a monarch.

Thats because you make up shit about random anons with hardly any evidence at all. Pretty typical for a faggot that doesnt even know how to use basic context clues.

they even warned her 6 months before the book was published what would happen
she's just trying to get publicity for her book

good.fucking opportunist cunts

Whatever it is it isn't a refuge for ignorant fucking redditors who just have to say the word nigger.

It is painfully obvious what a royal warrant is when used in this context you underage high school underachiever.

you get to use the royal seal on your merch so burger tourists pay through the nose for it

>Storm in a D-Cup

top fucking kek

but also revoke their citizenship

Don't explain anything to that 56%er. If he can't figure out what it is without it being explained to him he needs to go back.

>boomer posting

>aw gee is that homemade?

OMG IS THAT A ROYAL SEAL?!?? ON MUSTARD?!? ILL GIVE YOU 2 THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR IT RIGHT NOW "MATE"

>the_Donaldfags

>you will never suck liz's DD baps

>tries to pass the leddit buck after leddit posting

you are a boomer civnat aren't you

>make shit for select members of the royal family (queen, prince of wales, proper royals basically)
>they like your shit
>get granted royal warrent
>get to tell the public "yo senpai the royals think mans shit is da bizniz lookofficial seal an shit"
>multiply all products prices by 20

>he doesn't know how to quote a post

Special warrant US police needs to arrest the kangz

WHO ARE YOU QUOTING???

The queen is a lizard cunt? Wow, who would have guessed?

Nothing wrong with his post, faggot. Yours, on the other hand. Well, you just stink of plebbit.

you're making me cringe so hard I'm starting to not have fun, is that your plan?

Thanks for that lit meme. How do I download it

If it means you'll go back to deddit Yes.

which reddit boards do you suggest I use

r/Suicide

/r/politics for unbiased and straightforward political debate, /r/trees for cannabis news and photos and /r/blackpeopletwitter for your >people's twitter jokes!

Talk shit get hit

Call me when the royal gynecologist speaks out.

I just checked and that's not a board

Appropriate action imo

She does have a nice pair desu

not a queen in pic but damn those are some god tier vintage milkers

Laci Green's grandmother?

Is that not the Queen in her younger days?

I've seen pictures of her in her youth and her face has not changed that much over they years. That pic is not her.

>someone had to measure and fit royal granny boobs
>the queen is also apparently a DD at 90+

I'll chalk that up with "things I could have gone my whole day without fucking knowing"

Elizabeth young

you need r/SanctionedSuicide/

WHY IS THERE A COW?? IS MUSTARD MADE FROM COWS??

holy fuck

Huh, I guess I have one less image in my Lizzy folder

>those beady anglokike merchant eyes
>those (((british))) teeth

No citizenship to revoke. You are subjects not citizens.

she had some nice khazzar milkers

yes it is mate
and syrup is made from dead lions too

Hm, i could
>A. Continue selling merchandise and get a shit ton of money from the royal warrant
>B. Make a shitty book talking about the queen's bra size that will barely make any sales
Dumb cunt

there is a nigger in all of us and his name is...Jim

souce please