Sweden's own Milo Yiannopoulos or its next Prime Minister?

>Bearded Iranian child migrant who offends people on Twitter is Swedish opposition's hope

>Hanif Bali, 30, has been compared to Donald Trump and Milo Yiannopoulos

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5156643/Hanif-Bali-Swedens-Milo-social-media-influencer.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SX4uO-a5bXc
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/Hanif_Bali_(18767576534).jpg/1200px-Hanif_Bali_(18767576534).jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when your country is so cucked you need to outsource your patriotism

the absolute state of sweden

wew lmao, peak Sweden

so gay you had to get a bomb mexican to lead your right wing movement

This guy and Tino Sanandaji is our hope, they can't instantly be dismissed as racists/nazis etc because they are immigrants themselves.

> Bearded Iranian child migrant

he is pretty great, listen to what he says instead of just shitposting b/c of his heritage. this man doesnt even racemix.

yeah he seems all right to me, just a sad state of affairs in general

A shitskin by any other name is still a shitskin.

We live in a weird world user, that white soyboys in sweden are so cucked and lack masculinity that you need foreigners to stand up for them.

mother of god......

Based proto-aryan

>this man doesnt even racemix.
so he wouldn't fuck tight swedish pussy if he had the chance? shut the fuck up grow some balls and stop having pakis defend your country

what's his name?
don't wanna give jewish media any clicks

thats a damn good beard

>Bearded Iranian child migrant
>Swedish Milo
>Last hope for Sweden
if anything this shows how fucked/cucked Sweden is, if a foreigner who was born there, cares more than the natives

nah he has iranian girlfriend, and he isn't a paki. anyways americans are not one to talk about other countries racemixing...

Iranians are based you subhuman kraut maggot

Reminder that we wouldn't have to worry about problems like this if subhuman krauts didn't chimp out 2 times and tried to destroy Europe.

Is Sweden a living parody at this point? It seems like everything coming out from Sweden at this point feels like a joke from a shitty parody movie like Meet the spartans or Scary movie.

well he is Iranian, about the only kind of mudshit i have ever liked, that and a few Saudi princes and some Lebanese.

Get out of Germany you subhuman leech

Kek

Iranians are the only good kind of sandniggers, since they are predominantly indo-european, but i still want his name and i don't want to click on your shitty article

Iran before 1979 was unlike the islamic shithole it is today
>Pic related is a women's protest against burkas after the Islamic revolution

Milo? I always thought Pewdiepie would be Sweden's future Prime Minister

Damn what a handsome man.

You've gotta admit he's got a great beard though.

name is Hanif Bali.

Persians are whiter than Amerimutts.

Frenchniggers were chimping out a century before that. What does this have to do with importing dune coons?

>Even the opposition to multiculturalism in Sweden is an immigrant

Yeah but that was a long time ago, the generation that was raised in the Islamic shithole that it is today won't change their attitude even if some miraculous regime change comes because of the sandreligion brainwashing propagandas, they would just overthrow the government and get back to goatfucking

At least they aren't niggers like slavs.

The problem is that the left is so focused on obfuscating the truth that people become almost desperate for someone who will speak in a direct way. I don't agree with people who vote for him but I understand where they are coming from.

Iranians are based.

t. Ching Chong Ming Miau

>shitskins will save Sweden
wut

he's a fucking faggot sandnigger who didn't say or do shit while his satanic overlord Reinfeldt blew the fucking gates open for record amounts of immigrates to invade, it's only now that he is "brave" enough to "challenge" the established dogma after everyone else has laid the groundwork. He is nothing but a turncoat and a parasite looking out for his own interest

He needs to go back

>tight

Lol

Holy fuck so based!!!! Bring in more iranians, we need them so Sweden can be more Swedish!!!! Fuck being european amirite??
You northerners need to get a fucking grip, if any of your ancestors came to see your current state they'd probably wish for blindness.
Instead of searching for native men and women who carry the soul of what was once great, you look for a shitskin who is equated to a nigger-loving faggot.

this

Unlike arabs Iranians are actually human and have thousands of years of culture

>own Milo Yiannopoulos
so controlled opposition then?
>Swedish opposition's hope
What the fuck

>pakis
You're fucking retarded.

Doesn't matter if their culture is cucked by Arab religion and they have a huge Arab population and are mixed with them

>Iran before 1979 was unlike the islamic shithole it is today
>Pic related is a women's protest against burkas after the Islamic revolution
you can thank the c.i.a. for that btw.

Iran is 56% Arab.

He wanted to restrict asylum applications as soon the syrianvrisis immigration crisis happened. Lövfen thought it was better to say "this country does not build any walls".

actually it was mostly Leftists (a.k.a Communists)
who supported the Islamists

Digging that beard. Strong authoritarian jaw too. Nigga looks based as fuck. Bro-tier at the least.

All right fellas, if repeating #, we use our meme magic to elect him. All right lads, brace yourself for a possible time line split!

>listen to what he says
You are idiot

Retarded. Our Milo Yiannopoulus is Alexander Bard.

all i said was that his politics were good, holy shit imagine projecting this much

They have to go back.

(((They))) intentionally push all kinds of non-white, Jewish, gay, or non-native conservatives in order to fool white patriots into becoming more accepting of them.
It is a common globalist scheme.

He looks like one of those Babylonian kings of old

>child migrant
>comparing him to Milo
throw it in the fucking trash

Aryan literally derives from IRAN you mong

Cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=SX4uO-a5bXc

It is the opposite. Those internationalist shitskins and niggers are planted (into retarded patriotic and nationalist parties who accept them) in order to rise disgust in nationalist electorate and turn them away.

POO

This is what he looks like without it

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/Hanif_Bali_(18767576534).jpg/1200px-Hanif_Bali_(18767576534).jpg

Saved by the beard

it's in the OP you mongoloid

Not white, needs deporting or gassing.

Is this like a Pavlovian thing? You see my flag and immediately think of POO?

>Defending an accusation of racism, Bali tweets: 'No, it is not racism to point out that mass-migration from countries with strong antisemitic opinion currents will create more antisemitism. It is not because we don't think people can be cured of antisemitism, it is that we don't think the state is able to do it'.

can some swedecuck post a video of this guy and his views already so we know what he's like?

cute desu

they still think it's absolutely hilarious same when they say the word nigger or kang it's lost all edge

quite boring after spending years on here with the same moronic responses desu

He still pushes globalism by trying to become a leader of a nationalist movement as a non-white person. Do you people think he is not aware of it? This ''based foreign conservative'' is usually a jewish plot or retarded uncle tom supported by media

shut the fuck up muhammed

I understand why he keeps the beard...

Based Xerxes

This is fucking horseshit. The moderate party is just changing their propaganda as to retain power. Once they have secured their position again nothing will fucking change. VOTE SD

Never in 100 years will Sweden get to criticize Americans.

typical amerishart response may aswell be a bot

They didn't lie he is indeed the new Milo Yannopoulos.

Westernized non-Arab'd Persians are White in my book

How the fuck can they compare him to those two?

never in a 1000years i wouldve thought that was his voice holly shit

>a nigger unironically saying he's whiter than a shitskin

anglo bantz are the best because they're the worse

>aswell

sandnigger confirmed

At this point it diesn’t matter Who says that immigration and islamification should be stopped as long as they stop it

go on...

you must be happy with these (you)'s all that lovely dopamine coarsing through your system

>there was no mass invasion during reinfeldt.

bruh, he even argued against SD and Björn Söder about the arriving "childreeeeeeen" how fucking stupid are you?

As I said elsewhere, Sup Forums is now like a bot that keeps repeating the same few lines

It's just not self aware to know it is now a bot

>Sweden is so cucked an Iranian is their Trump
Lmao

Where did you get that master's degree in AI, in a loo ?

>Responding to accusations that he and his followers are racist, Bali tweets: 'So if I have understood this correctly: Sweden's collective racist hatearmy is led by an Iranian MP, a Kurdish scientist, a Jewish author hailing from central Europe and those who fight us are pure Swedish soyboys and upper middle-class feminists?'

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SWEDEN

This thread is hilarious. People just insult each other left and right.

P O L B T F O
>'Alt-right has made it their mission to steal popular internet phenomenons and make them theirs - everything from a cartoon frog to drinking milk - and my idea is to take them back.

>'The alt-right don’t want a metrosexual Iranian mainstream politician stealing their symbols. I want to challenge both the alt-right and the far left. It’s a strategy.’

Most Iranians who know their history like the Germans and Scandinavians, but they hate the Anglos. They remain iffy about the French.

I doubt this guy has ulterior motives in wanting to help out Sweden. Swedes have a history of minding their own businesses and don't deserve to be cucked over by SJW, multicultural crap. I'm totally fine with the Brits and Americans eating shit though.

based aryan saving swedcucks from themselves.

Sad we are getting to the point in the west that if there is ever a chance of a right winger getting elected it has to be a shitskin or a woman. Men are unelectable, especially on any sort of conservative or nationalist platform

looks pretty aryan to me

>Swedes have a history of minding their own businesses
Not true.

Dude is a massive shitposter on twitter. I'm pretty sure he browses this board

If we can produce master's degrees in a loo, it doesn't really speak badly of my country, does it?

Now go off and suck your quota of today's Algerian cocks to pay off your dad's 40 year retirement pension

I'm probably whiter than you are mutt