Women's March bans their own infamous pink pussy hats as "racist...

Women's March bans their own infamous pink pussy hats as "racist, transphobic" because they aren't respectful to women of color or women with penises

freep.com/story/news/2018/01/10/pink-pussyhats-feminists-hats-womens-march/1013630001/

archive.is/rB2b0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oajVoPvzFog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw the left eats it's self

Soon user, the left will begin to cannibalize itself from the inside out. You can't be virtuous enough, or diverse enough, nothing is okay, everything is offensive.

>women with penises

>Left sets himself on fire

>The reason: The sentiment that the pink pussyhat excludes and is offensive to transgender women and gender nonbinary people who don't have typical female genitalia and to women of color because their genitals are more likely to be brown than pink.
>nonbinary people who don't have typical female genitalia
>people who don't have typical female genitalia
>who don't have typical female genitalia
>don't have typical female genitalia
>have typical female genitalia
>typical female genitalia
>female genitalia
>genitalia

this article is golden good find op, good thread citation, link, sourece and archive good thread is good

I thought they got rid of the hat because they fucked over the creators of it and they didn’t get barely any money from creating a (((symbol)))

But also ya they added another few QFTX#*’s to the end of their movement name so now it isn’t progressive enough

>LaShawn Erby, co-chair of Black Lives Matter-Lansing, declined to talk about her views on pussyhats because the topic is a cornerstone of the speech she plans to give at the Jan. 21 march in Lansing.
>"I will say this one thing: It is a problem," Erby said.

A feminist leader is going to give a speech to a feminist group about how they're all rayciss because their vagina hats are the wrong color

Why is real life such a lazy and poorly-written satire?

>women with penises

>women with penises
i hate how this has become a "normal" thing to say in just the last few years
the state of our civilization saddens me deeply
fuck

Lmao whoever made those hats mustve made a killing. And most these whores probably despise capitalism too

See, so much progress!

>The color pink was chosen "because pink is associated with femininity,"
b-but colors have no gender in the PC universe

I set my standards to high for these people.

Probably some jew got some slaves in bangladesh to make it, then reinvested part of the money back into brainwashing women.

>aren't respectful to women of color

are they implying it isn't all pink inside?

They actually cite that WoC rarely have pink labia

how can one poke holes in those air tight arguments

>women with penises
LMAO so now what do the say about "falocentrism"

* phallocentrism

No refunds.

>mrw

>The sentiment that the pink pussyhat excludes and is offensive to transgender women and gender nonbinary people who don't have typical female genitalia and to women of color because their genitals are more likely to be brown than pink.

hahahaahah

I'm pretty sure some Sup Forumsitician suggested this as a joke when the whole women's march was going on. Amazing really. I love how 'women with penises' is just a normal term now and we're all supposed to abide by now too. Like that's normal or something.

Here's more food for thought

Imagine if they finally develop Penis implant for Females.

Feminists will literally want to be the dominant now.

Can't the faggots just wear a blown-out butthole hat?

The feminazis forgot that sheboon cunts aren't pink, they look like brown horse twats.

youtube.com/watch?v=oajVoPvzFog

Stop buying shit to protest.

>Till I collapse I'm spilling these raps long as you feel 'em
>Till the day that I drop you'll never say that I'm not killing 'em
>‘Cause when I am not, then I'ma stop penning 'em
>And I am not hip hop and I'm just not Eminem

>TRAPS AREN'T GAY!!

>mfw they start wearing roastbeef sandwich hats next year

Feminine penises.

Best artist ever.

Make the design and sell it on etsy. Bet you could get a couple suckers to buy it.

if you think that is normal you should probably leave the internet for more than 6hrs

If he lives in a city there's no difference, the jarring part is when you start hearing stupid Internet shit in real life

Do you savagely beat the shit out of any weirdo you see on the street? Because if you don't this shit will be coming to a town near you soon.

>women with penises
just nuke our shit up already

This can't be real.

>The concept of the pussyhat grew from an idea Krista Suh had when talking with her friend Jayna Zweiman after the 2016 presidential election.
jayna (((Zweiman))) this must be a coincidence

Reckon we could psyops them into being violent towards anyone who wears a pink hat? lol cause it sounds like we could.

And I used to be such a big fan. Fuck Eminem.

let's have brown pussy hats