Leftist cringe and salt thread

Leftist cringe and salt thread

What are they pissed about this time?
>Walmart raised their minimum wage

Can leftists really be that retarded?
>yes

If you want to see the utter stupidity:
mobile.twitter.com/Walmart/status/951462156330967040?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/walmart-suddenly-closes-sams-club-stores-2018-1
businessinsider.com/walmart-suddenly-closes-sams-club-stores-2018-1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NTneC7owA8A
mobile.twitter.com/pomobobomofo/status/951497069394649088
abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=4690197
bls.gov/ooh/construction-and-extraction/plumbers-pipefitters-and-steamfitters.htm
supremecourt.gov/opinions/16pdf/15-1293_1o13.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking retarded im already getting paid that amount so this raise does not exist at all.

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/walmart-suddenly-closes-sams-club-stores-2018-1

Phew. They almost lost money.

businessinsider.com/walmart-suddenly-closes-sams-club-stores-2018-1

Stupid mobile view.

>it doesn't personally benefit me so why does it matter?
>fuck everyone else who benefits from this WHY DON'T I GET MORE MONEY

poor people can't afford walmart and instead go towards dollar stores. i predict walmart in the coming years will trying to appeal more towards target's demographic. in order to do that they need employees that at least can appear nice and courteous

Apparently all Alaska Sam's club locations closed without notice

>trump passes tax bill
>walmart saves money
>walmart gives more money to staff
>staff gets more money

how is the left against the working class making more money?

what's their black people rate?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NTneC7owA8A Leftists screaming and crying at hunters killing a deer, very funny even if you don't understand French

This guy has either proven himself worthy of advancement or stuck around long enough to make that much in raises. So he has the right to be annoyed that every coon and druggie off the street is coming in with the same rate as him.

Because DONAL DRUMPPPPPFFFFF

>NO STOP GETTING RICHER OR ELSE YOU'LL STOP VOTING FOR LEFTIST POLICIES!!!!!

They are mad because they know this helps the republicans. Period, that's all this is. They don't say it, but that's why they actively try to minimize it. "Hurr durr dats only 180 a month!"

Literally they are mad that the middle class benefits because it means blue wave looks less likely.

I thought America was a developed country, but even plumbers in my city make over $1200/month. And they pay $120 in rent, not $800 like Amerisharts

By far the best response

mobile.twitter.com/pomobobomofo/status/951497069394649088

>The announcement came ahead of news that Walmart's wholesale unit, Sam's Club, closed several of its members-only stores in order to "better align our locations with our strategy." In many cases, employees arrived at work only to be told that their store had closed down. Shuttered stores were reported across the country, including four closures in New York and one in Alaska.

lol. This is the same as AT&T, they made a big publicity stunt out of offering workers a Christmas bonus and then quietly starting laying off people too

abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=4690197

>AT&T t says it plans to cut about 4,600 jobs, or 1.5% of its workforce, to shift resources to growing parts of its business.

>associates
Something about companies using that wording for staff makes me cringe

Plumbers? How many you have, 5? It's not like there are any toilets to work on.

Yeah,

there's a lot of regulations to building apartments and houses here, so there's a massive underreported housing shortage in most of the country, unlike India where anybody can build anything, resulting in a surplus of places to live and better rents

>plumbers in my city

Yeah, I bet they have all the work they can handle with all those toilets.

Here in the United States of Freedom a master plumber makes about 90$ an hour in the union plus insanely good benefits. Private contractors will bill out at about 150$ an hour and up.

Something about every idiot adding engineer to their job title makes me.l cringe

Wait.
Aren't the mother in the family also supposed to work as well.
If she also earned 22,880 a month, the total would be 45,760 a month.
That's way above the federal poverty rate for a family of four

Two types of people. There's the hysterical left who would criticize Trump for discovering the cure for all of mankind's imperfections and ascending every single human to a God-like state of being. There's also those who think it's all just a corporate ruse where the greedy capitalists with everything feed microscopic scraps to the masses to try to appear virtuous in the hopes for more government cow towing to corporate entities. That second group splits up further into two groups. First subgroup are those who want to use the government to force Walmart to give more. The second subgroup want the government to eliminate and replace Walmart so it can theoretically give everything.

They want to stay under poverty. It's a scam and they fucking know it. Under poverty you get
>Free food every month
>Lessened or eliminated utility bills
>Free healthcare
>Reduced cost housing
If you're willing to live like slime like that, your #22k a year from minimum wage effectively becomes play money after you have your insurance paid. That's why they won't work higher than minimum wage jobs because they would lose their gibs and actually have to pay for their survival.

>cutting taxes on an entity is the same as giving them money
If a mugger decides to pass me up did he give me a wallet, phone, and car keys?

You folks don't seem to get the problem here. Unless the media is taken down they will lie their way to the 2020 presidency and destroy the USA for good. There is not coming back from the next democrat president.

I mean how can they even compete? they are complaining about workers getting better conditions.

Every Trump giveaway is more money out of YOUR pocket, fool.

Here's the difference between us (new Democrats) and the Ds who were around for your grandfather: we do not give one flying fuck about your precious freeze peach.

Hate speech laws ARE coming when we get power back. Mark my words, babydicks.

It will be a Federal pound-you-in-the-ass penalty to deny climate change in ten years.

Almost as stiff a penalty as you'll get for saying half the shit you do about marginalized people here every fucking day.

Again, fuck your free speech.

Fuck it.

Fuck it.

FUCK. IT.

I know that's sacrilegious to the dead white Constitution worshipping pantshitter right. Get fucking used to it.

We aren't your grandfather's liberals. We know allowing your right to say whatever the fuck you want only leads to more fake news, foreign sabotage, and assholes like President Cunt.

We're never making that mistake again.

When your Congress turns blue again, when there's a grinning (D) taking the oath, when white men have been trashed at the polls, it really is over.

You won't get a second or a third or a fourth chance to fuck everything up again. We won't let you.

We're seizing your precious First Amendment by the fucking throat and we will not stop squeezing until it's dead and lifeless. Free speech is literally a Trojan horse for hate, and always has been.

And remember, Trump the lying cunt is the disease. We'll keep our national new media again this time, thanks. Cannot WAIT for Trump to FUCK OFF. Just get the FUCK OUT.

Fresh copypasta and it's already stale.

>he thinks the average tax payer benefits from the billions extorted from his kind
You sound upset that your gravy train is pulling into the station.

ps my taxes were cut by %17, so that's literally more of my money in my pocket.

when did I log onto goybook?

Haha deeerrrp

>President Cunt

Hillary lost, what rock did you climb out from under? Also copypasta, sage

>ut even plumbers in my city make over $1200/month
That low? Here plumber is a trade and they make on average more than $50/yr
bls.gov/ooh/construction-and-extraction/plumbers-pipefitters-and-steamfitters.htm
Most of our skilled labor (HVAC, Wielders, electricians) make more than $45/ys which is higher than even a lot of our college graduates make.

Why do you pay your plumbers so low?

180 dollars per what? If its per month its still a better long term deal then 8500 bucks at once.

>the wage hike is helping over a million
>69 sams clubs shut down, 30,000 it of a job
>tax bills a failure

have fun letting the state education system and the media raise your children

It's almost as if doubling the workforce halves the average wage.

That's the whole fucking point. Pushing moms into full time jobs means they now HAVE to work or starve (or gibs). Parents being forced to send their kids to public schools was in no way accidental.

So they're not entitled to their profits, and they're not entitled to shut down, and their obligated to pay you more than your time is worth, and pay a burdensome tax bill that negates any profit motive in the first place...

Who ever said that slavery went out of style?

>Matal v. Tam
supremecourt.gov/opinions/16pdf/15-1293_1o13.pdf
sure thing kiddo

haha this is why they are chimping out

being large makes you trustworthy

by that logic you should love the british empire

So this..... is the power.... of trickle down..... economics.....

So people are mad because they voluntarily raised their minimum wage?

They’d be satisfied if they were forced to do so?

The left is concerned about power, they aren’t trying to be humanitarians. Walmart should go back to respective minimum wage since they cannot make them happy.

Federal poverty rate also hasn’t been adjust since the 90s. Imagine if it was adjusted for inflation. This gifted mathematician should’ve considered that.

>ONLY TWO SCOOPS, WHAT A SCROOGE!!!!!!!!!!

You're being dishonest my dude. They're pissed that Sam's Club employees got laid off, and they're claiming the wage raise was a publicity stunt because Walmart could afford more. Can they afford more wage increases/benefits? Did they have to close Sam's Club? Those are different claims than "Walmart raised their lowest wages, which is bad"

Maybe where you live but aside from the free food bit the rest of that doesn't exist except in a miniscule capacity or for dire hardship. You fucking boomers are idiots mate.

Explains how they think quite well.

>I can easily feed at least 3 people by my wages alone
>not enough

Actually, I made this thread before that got announced

Except Walmart is just one of many companies...