Let's take bet what it is

Let's take bet what it is.

Daca and wall. U?

too early to say
the bipartisan deal is supposedly considered too compromising (both by the dems and republicans in house) and they're doubting it will pass there

If it has Blumphfs support, it probably could pass

Bipartisan = garbage

I hope they increase the number of H1-Bs. There are not enough top-tier programmers that I can hire in the US right now.

DACA and Wall. Plus the increased immigration control and voter fraud.

I hope someone shoots you in your face for your iphone and the state raises your children

We need more H1Bs because amerimutts are too expensive to hire

Based DACA Don.

My guess is Democrats get DACA (path to citizenship but not automatically, still have to apply and do all that like normal), republicans get mandatory e-verify and wall funds. I think this would be a fair deal especially if DACAs don't get automatic citizenship, id be pissed if they do. They are stupid enough to not keep up on their visas and then eventually get deported.

KYS plz

It's not that they are too expensive, but that the ones that are actually good are so rare and the rest are not worth hiring period because they are a net negative on my team.

It's nothing. DACA is dead.

>I hope someone takes my job

Hire American or move to India

People like you deserve to be hanged

>Daca and wall
You mean just *DACA

Getting rid of the lottery-based immigration system. This house bill will replace that system with a merit-based point system.

I'm betting
>DACA remains more or less the same, possibly no automatic citizenship, no bearing on parents' status.
> libshits declaring that even though funded, it is not enough to build the entire thus it is still a victory for them

It's not that I don't want to hire American. It's that there are literally not enough good American software engineers. You guys don't understand this industry at all. A rock star engineer is worth 10x a good engineer, and a mediocre engineer is worth -1x a good engineer. It hurts the company to have extra people who are mediocre even if they didn't get paid.

We recruit from "top" schools like MIT, Stanford, Cal, Harvard, etc, and even many of the kids that graduate from there are not good enough. I can't hire an awesome kid from Waterloo (school in Canada) because he doesn't have the right VISA? It makes no fucking sense.

the dems can fillibuster anything in the senate unless the Republicans can invoke 51 seats to invoke cloture. unless you can get 9 of the 47 dems & 2 independents to side with you to invoke cloture (minimum 60 senate seats) the dems can table a bill forever.

in the house you have 239 republicans to 193 dems. they take stronger positions on both sides (The strongest opinion dems want clean DACA with no border wall or other shit in it, the strongest opinion dems want limited amnesty only with no path to citizenship and all the immigration goodies).

basically you have to compromise on both ends of the bill to get the senate to pass it, but each half of the house wants their own shit.

Trump MIGHT be able to cajole the GOP into passing it but nothing is guaranteed, look at healthcare reform.

You retard H1B is fine (and should and will still exist for actual geniuses) but not too bring in Indians and Chinese just because they are cheaper than their American counterpart.

gooby pls. TN Visa.

>you give the Canadian a job offer letter that defines their responsibility, showing that they are not just a developer but have responsibilities that meet the definition of computer systems analyst
>the applicant shows up at the US border with the paperwork, their resume, their original degree, your job offer, some simple shit (printout of offices in US, explanation of what your company does and why they're needed)
>15-20 minutes later their passport is given TN status for 1-3 years (discretion of officer) for a grand total of $56 and can re-enter the US to work

>All these posters thinking any amnesty scenario helps Trump/Republicans

In other news, Senator Jeff Flake won't be in office in 11 months.

>No DACA
>Wall
>concentration camps for dreamers

do you really feel that way? most Indian programmers I contract leave me with code that leaves the impression of a two week boot camp that taught them only how to make it work, not how to make it work well

i just can't imagine what california was like when it was conservative and not a mexican welfare state

Techfags need to be culled too. Shitskin/subhuman immigration enabling fucks.

broadly speaking, Indian programmers can't code for shit. Iranian programmers are pretty smart though and are well employed in silicon valley

So true. So many worthless engineers out threre.

And then the worthless ones invent bullshit to try and stay relevent. Good on you for keeping your team lean and mean.

how many programmers do you really need to rape your daughter?

dear lord, may it come to pass, Amen

Don't worry, /Ourguy/ Millers RAISE ACt will do that for you.

>my team.
guess you can not code a routine by yourself. sounds awesome.

This. Commiefornia sucks but imagine how great it must have been to live here when the entire state (except SF it looks like) was red.

DACA with a path to citizenship, and some funds to build some more fences. And this Trump voter staying home in 2018 and 2020 if Trump signs bill

>it makes no fucking sense.
yes , treason in the form of self aggrandizement makes little sense, since you will hang for it.

In my heart, it is that the DACA and Wall deal allows for all the finding for the wall in return for DACA getting green cards/being able to test to stay first before others. Amnesty is retarded.

fuck off

Full Daca
Half a fance
Still keeping the sanctuaries

Looks like Trump sent it back because it did little included more people who are already in DACA and little money for border security.

No daca repeal or wall and Trump will pretend he won as usual.

Full daca and some wall funding. Dems will get what they want and give trump little gibs to say hes winning. Meanwhile the lowest bidder for the wall runs with the money

Most Indian programmers I know are shit. But most of the ones I've worked with from Canada, China/Hong Kong, and Eastern Europe are excellent.

>Bipartisan

That means the Democrats got their way. Death squads when?

You dont have to list Canada and China separately.

The deal is, capitalists get their immigrants, democrats get there DACA trash and americans get nothing.

This is how politics is in the US.

California was once the golden state to which people flocked into, to become rich. Now California is the state people leave in droves to become rich. In the last 2 decades California has had an almost 2 million net loss of people. Absolutely terrible state of affairs because of liberal policies.

no daca. No wall. trump backpedals, and pretends everything went well

>some wall funding

Nah, Trump needs to go for full if Dems want more than DACA recipients legalized.

>California was once the golden state to which people flocked into,

Yeah, back when we had cowboys and indians fighting on horseback.

DACA is dead because they will be allowed to become American citizen.
Fuck Trump is gonna cave and get nothing for this, dems will win the future vote base they wanted.
Im pissed at Trump right now but WTF i still would vote for him against say Opra

Im felling ill

Yeah i'm sure Pajeet with bought grades is much better

NO NON WHITES ALLOWED IN. WALL WITH SENTRY GUNS. NO NEGOTIATIONS.

Hmm.

Actually the new CA gold rush is in tech, if you’re not in tech it’s pretty shit though.

At least in the Bay Area

I inherited a house in L.A and the property taxes are about to ruin me. I've tried to sell it but buyers are cautious as fuck because of housing bubble. Thanks grandma.

1 get

He wont. Trump relies on appearances, not policy. As long as the dems play his game and convince him that it will boost his appearance he will take it.

The "le 4d chess" T_D crowd will get hyped. Hell they came buckets over seeing some of the contractors designs. They spammed Sup Forums for 5 days saying the wall was being built.

My bet is partial wall partial daca

This is a betrayal. There's no point in building a wall when you legalize illegals. Trump is building a barn door after he already let the wolves inside. One term president.

No way will Dems agree to a wall

U that short sighted?! Get wall stop the bleeding FOREVER.
Yes it is worth 1 million spics.
Stop the dems coming in now.

Uh wall won't stop them forever. Dems will just knock it down and open the doors.

have to stop the bleeding

illegal entry prevention via a wall helps massively
mandatory e-Verify would cut off employment opportunities for tons more future immigrants

visa overstays now outnumber illegal entrants every year since 2007

legalize the kids into a work status or even permanent residence
DON'T let them bring in their entire family from back home
INCREASE border security and make it harder for any future people to get in the country legally or get by while illegal, and you have a recipe for success in your hands.

>U

Stop shitposting, faggot.

>Yes it is worth 1 million spics

You are a traitor. If it wasn't for treasonous faggots like you, America wouldn't have illegals in the first place. Amnesty for illegal scum will never solve the problems caused by previous amnesties.

The gold rush, agriculture, new businesses. It was THE state to go to for a new life and opportunity for a long time even after the cowboys and Indians. Texas is the new golden state - low taxes, low regulation, people and businesses moving there in insane numbers.

Tech is the only decent industry left and even that will eventually shift somewhere else too especially once wages eventually go down for the tech sector and people can't afford California any longer (Silicon forest - Portland, OR | Silicon Hills - Austin, TX).

Prop taxes suck in big cities. Same deal where I am. They keep raising it and a lot of people are moving to outlying areas where houses are cheaper and property taxes are way lower. Good luck selling the house!

My bet is DACA and no wall or wall "later".

>have to stop the bleeding

You are "stopping" the bleeding by shooting your patient in the head. Reagan started the entire illegal problem with his amnesty. You fucking retards never, ever learn.

Trump just recently realized that the mexican border has mountains and rivers in the way of making a wall. He's going to use that as an excuse for not fighting for one.

It was always going to be Daca for Wall and reform

Democrats and lefties are children they’ll take 800k now even if it means losing then immigration forever

>"later

That wall needs to be completed before Trumps time ends because we all know Dems will use it as there Berlin Wall moment in the future

I simply must.

0 GET!

rolling

Reagan's amnesty was amnesty for a large population with ZERO enforcement. It showed illegals that if they could get to the US and hide long enough, that sins would be forgiven.. Meaningful enhancements to border security did not come, it made it as porous as ever.

The real counter in Reagan's law was that employers would be liable for hiring illegals. Of course:

1) This predated the use of an electronic verification system and you had to prove they knew, which is basically impossible in court with the burden of proof required.

2) Lead to an industry of subcontracting; larger employer subcontracts, much smaller subcontractor is too small of fish to fry.

This proposes legalizing a group that is here legally and would be a bitch/cost too much to get rid of WHILE making effective deterrents for illegal entry (the wall) and for illegal entry + overstays (mandatory e-Verify for all employers requires submitting documentation for an employee proving their right to work in the US and the ability of the federal government to verify that + take action if the employee is not authorized to work in the US).

reagan's amnesty was short sighted because it did not address the underlying problems, the requirement that it was "illegal" for an employer to hire an illegal immigrant was exceedingly weak because it was unenforceable.

Yeah forever means until a Dem is in charge and knocks it down with much pomp and pathos

>(((reform)))
Amnesty Don cucks an entire nation

Jeff Flake says a lot of things.

the zioparty strikes again

Amerimutts don;t seem to get it. Canada has warehouses, complexes and highways going from Canada to the USA, deep tunnels from the days of prohibition.

A law that created multiple billion dollar empires. See this is what happens when you try to stop free market. It just becomes VERY LUCRATIVE SHADY markets.

Canada will ship in whatever demand dictates, regardless of any retarded wall. Shoot border crossers on sight, don't spend anything else.

I have some Puerto Rican , Honduran and a few Mexican friends that are 2nd and 3rd gen and all agree that dems only want this for the Vote... they also support deportation.

fuck it let me Roll

>Reagan's amnesty was amnesty for a large population with ZERO enforcement

Exactly like today.

>It showed illegals that if they could get to the US and hide long enough, that sins would be forgiven

Exactly like today. You actually believe the bullshit promises the (((democrats))) give you. I say again. You fucking retards will never, ever learn. You are part of the problem.

This is why ending gibs will be the most effective thing we could possibly do to stop immigration.

Because he's allowed amnesty for how many so far?

Probably something to keep illegals in. Need more good goyim for iran invasion right?

>i still would vote for him against say Opra

I wouldn't. I would just stay home. As would most of his base. One term president.

Good for you, official voter stats show a different picture than anecdotal data

Not really, people who say shit like that have never left the comfort of the 1st world. Imagine everything around you shitty, broken and low quality all the time. From streets to the justice system, from stepping into garbage every step you take to having to bribe hospitals, schools, policemen. Life in the West is still attractive enough even without welfare. If you really want to stop illegal migration, you have to deport them, all of them, right when they get caught without any lawyers and trials and bullshit. When they see how people who came illegally get rewarded with citizenship if only they stay for long enough, it's massive incentive to come.

>Exactly like today.
Which is why we need a bill with border security in it, which absolutely 100% will not happen without concessions to leave the DREAMers out of limbo due to the rule that 60 seats are required to invoke cloture (to defeat a filibuster) in the senate and GOP only has 51 seats.

>Exactly like today. You actually believe the bullshit promises the (((democrats))) give you. I say again.
No, only to those brought in as minors in 2007 or before who remained otherwise lawful (other than their illegal entry/overstay) and educated continuously or up to a minimum of the high school level, without any access to federal benefits like welfare or student aid.

>You fucking retards will never, ever learn. You are part of the problem.
The DREAMers have legal rights right now. IF a court sustains the legality of the DACA Executive order, there's trouble. Even if a court doesn't and DACA ends then it will be 100% slaughter for the GOP in the midterms or 2020, because deporting a bunch of people that came here as kids as people continue to enter the country via visa overstay and then not leave won't solve any promises.

Illegals will be able to enter and work illegally AND anyone who was moderate. Only 15% of Americans think DACA recipients should be deported, the rest want some sort of relief (ranging from work permits and non-enforcement only to full on path to citizenship).

The DACA recipients are already in the labor market, the GW Bush Border fence is a joke and in the current political climate the dems will give no personnel, no funding, nothing to strengthen future enforcement.

You want to be extremist, fine. Watch this shit fail and then watch the 2018 midterms be a slaughter and the 2020 election approaching with Trump having achieved nothing of real note. The courts will drag on DACA forever in a legal battle until the political climate becomes more favorable for them to pass DACA "clean" with no border security concessions.

you could just stay home.

>No, only to those brought in as minors in 2007

Nobody believes you liars anymore. You know what "dreamers" mean? It means anything that democrats and their activist (((judges))) want it to mean. By surrendering on amnesty, you might as well declare the entire population of Mexico as dreamers.

>2018 midterms be a slaughter and the 2020 election

Trump wants to give millions upon millions of Mexicans the right to vote in American elections. That's your slaughter, you fucking retard. That is the death of the Republican Party and America. If Trump legalizes illegals, then there will be no point in voting anymore. There will be no way to win any election. Every state will turn blue because of you.

>You want to be extremist, fine. Watch this shit fail

I would rather lose than surrender and turn traitor, like you. At least I fought for America that was.

>DREAMers
>DACA recipients

You won't even call them illegals. I see you, kike.

It's a subcategory of illegal aliens. You ask me to talk about the group in common parlance, I'll call them DACA recipients or dreamers. You ask me if they're illegal immigrants, I won't beat around the bush and cajole you for not calling them the euphemism of "undocumented". They're illegal.

>By surrendering on amnesty, you might as well declare the entire population of Mexico as dreamers.

Correct. Dreamers can be anyone/anything you want them to be. In the future I predict it will refer to anyone from a third world country we are “obligated” to let in and dump our resources on.

was meant as a reply to >At least I fought for America that was

Go for 1960s style segregation and see where that lands you. If you want to be stubborn to your ideals beyond a fault, whatever.

For the record, I think that the DREAMers should be given some sort of legal amnesty short of a green card, and ineligible to become citizens. It would allow them to continue living here without conferring any right for them to bring in anyone else or vote.

Merit base is still cucked and globalist. Unless you're white it's not going to work out for you here.
Why are you cuckolds scared to have racial laws for immigration. If you want diversity move to africa

How much are you willing to pay them?