How can we make it widely known that women are litterary retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

stanmed.stanford.edu/2017spring/how-mens-and-womens-brains-are-different.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You just figured this out Sven?

I figured it out long time ago, most people never does.

>The average brain weight in adult males is 1,345 grams; in adult females, 1,222 grams.[16] Males have been found to have, on average, greater cerebral, cerebellar, and cerebral cortical lobar volumes, except possibly left parietal.[17]

>When covaried for intracranial volume, height, and weight, one study found that women have a higher percentage of gray matter, whereas men have a higher percentage of white matter and cerebrospinal fluid. There was high variability among individuals, however.[18] Yaki (2011) found no statistically significant gender differences in the gray matter ratio for most ages in a sample of 758 women and 702 men aged 20–69.[19]

>Consistent with findings in adults, average cerebral volume is approximately 10% larger in boys than in girls. However, such differences should not be construed as imparting any sort of functional advantage or disadvantage; gross structural measures may not reflect functionally relevant factors such as neuronal connectivity and receptor density. Moreover, brain volumes, even in narrowly defined groups (e.g. children of the same age), may vary by as much as 50%.[20] Young girls have, on average, larger hippocampi, whereas young boys have larger amygdalas.[18]

>Significant dynamic changes in brain structure take place throughout adulthood, with substantial variation between individuals. In later decades, men show greater volume loss in whole brain volume and in the frontal lobes, and temporal lobes, whereas in women there is increased volume loss in the hippocampi and parietal lobes.[18] Men show a steeper decline in global gray matter volume, although in both sexes it varies by region with some areas exhibiting little or no age effect.

Stop

Truth is, white women want to see the white race flourish as well. Deep down, they know it's given them everything, that's why they'll never once think of leaving unless they're certifiably insane. However, the ways a white man sees his ethnocommunity compete and flourish is VERY different from how women compete.

Women are not good at building and war; that's a man's way to fight the mongrel scourge. Instead, women fight on a different front: sex and culture. More specifically, the family unit.

Men fight on the battlefield. Women fight in the bedroom.

You almost exclusively hear women say "it'll bring better genes". Man can't comprehend that because reproduction isn't a man's primary function, armed conflict and industry competition is. For women, they intend to raise their kids according to a white lifestyle, but the savages they train and teach to acquire their desire keeps them from spreading MORE barbarians.

>inb4 so fuck white men huh?
No. To the contrary: fuck non-white women. In every race, there are more women than men; this is nature's way of compensating for a female's limited number of eggs. Seeing as humans are meant to be monogamous, that means the excessive amount of females means a higher capacity to breed and dilute overall. You hate other men and compete by engaging in armed conflict with them. Women hate other women and compete through sex, attraction, and expression. This is also why women excel as spies, assassins, and saboteurs; they're mistresses of subterfuge. Even in Islam, men MUST convert to Islam to marry a Muslim woman, but not the other way around. That's not coincidence, that's social sabotage.

Tl;dr: we can't expect a man to do a woman's job and vice versa. Quit being fags and encourage women that aren't yours to breed Aryans and seduce the horde leadership

>litterary

Good job.

>litterary
>most people never does
get off the computer mehmet

>litterary
I hope this is bait lad

>female brain has ~5-6bil fewer synaptic connections than male
stanmed.stanford.edu/2017spring/how-mens-and-womens-brains-are-different.html

Shill. OP is agreeing and amplifying with the women from two weeks ago complaining about mgtows on the right being sick heads. And trying to create unconstructive woman animosity.

Op is a bitter virgin
Kek

Yer a gud spelar, yer smaht.

white women are too far gone to be saved

>litterary retarded?

>Make a genuinely good post
>Accidentally use the incorrect word in a sentence because of brain fart
Suddenly the whole post is terrible

Youre 30% correct and 70% completely retarded

It is the incorrect word, it is spelt wrong, and the post was calling other people idiots. I'm sure you appreciate the ironing.

Even the smartest women I've ever known (and I met some very smart ones) they were still a step behind the men.

Most women are experts at trolling... I find it Beautiful how good they are. They are here to make us stronger. They want us to succeed.

Does this explain why almost every woman I've ever known live in this twisted reality where they constantly lie to themselves in order for "their truth" to become reality rather than accepting what's real?

Also does this explain why almost every woman I've ever known like to be neglected and treated poorly and only desire men that choose to pay no attention to them? I swear almost every god damn woman out there only want what they can't have and will only want you when you ignore them.

>tfw to smart to be born as an actual huMAN

They are not "lieing" to themselves they are lying to you. The connotation of their words have different meanings. I.e. "you're a nice guy". Some words even have multiple different meanings... I.e. creeper. Don't let your emotions go on an emotional roller coaster that they are testing you on.

Put them in charge of shit.

> litterary
You had 1 job

Neurons do not directly correlate to intelligence, it's not just about the number of them, but how they are organised.

user thought this type of science was forbidden. how on earth did this study get commissioned?

>the results should be hidden.
>the scientists should be killed.
>and the response should be that we impair the brains of men...you know, cuz muh equality n' stuff.
*conclusions of the kike cabal

jews are fundamentally and profoundly materialistic. they further espouse the equality of all material phenomena. this means jews are both demonic and insane.

oh god is that a shop ? is there bone all the way around or can i tickle her brain ?

Why would you even save that? The odds that the author was a male who is out to rustle jimmies like yours are astronomically high.

>white women are too far gone to be saved
certainly not all of them but, broadly speaking, it's fair to say that a generation or two are abominable wastelands of fermented estrogen.
instead of MGTOW or what-have-you, it is preferable that we use the natural tendencies in women against them (they've been doing the same to us for millenia).
by that user means that we pit them against each other at the generational level. we shall preserve the emerging generation of young ladies and sacrifice the self-esteem of their predecessors to accomplish this. what user is suggesting is a generational slut-shame.
by this strategy we can destroy feminism for 3 generations and protect the 3 upcomming from the predations of these wicked witches.
we will say to the younger girls, 'look, listen and condemn these disgusting sluts. everything about them is vile. they infect their every environment with bitterness and hostility. they cannot keep a man for more than a night. they're ugly inside and out. their very presence is repugnant. be better than these living wretches. young ladies, you can have the whole of the world. your prince charming awaits -- preserve yourself for his arrival; merrily trod underfoot the roasties and thots, grind them into the filth and mire in which they wallow. teach these feminists what femininity truly is. the future belongs to you -- be the heroine that deserves a hero. these tramps deserve nothing more than the trash bin.'

i think the girls in gen Z will buy into this.
they have the unique advantage inherent in this age of inversion: they get to rebel by being good, decent, moral and wholesome. and as a collateral benefit, wholesomeness and beauty are inexorably bound -- which is why sluts, once they engage in slutting, exhaust all of their God-given beauty in no more than 3 years.

rise up, young beauties of GenZ; crush these ghastly sluts and claim all that lay before you.

Sup Forums has your back.